Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Todays episode. What did that mean? Help plz!

Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I have read some of the analysis today to find a hint for my question, but it wasnt mentioned anywhere.. So plz guys, help me out.

I am talking about the scene, where heer is dead and ranjha has his monologue. He is talking and talking and suddenly khushi moves her eyes closed. ðŸ˜• Do u understand what i mean? If not, i will find out the timeposition and tell u...

What did she mean with this? I couldnt get it... 

Edit, its on 13:05 and its not just she wants to open her eyes. This move meant NO... Coz i think he was talking about his death...
Edited by Cyberpsychooo - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cinipaul101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 ðŸ˜† first of all relax!!
it shows that khushi wanted to open her eyes, she wanted to  believe that its asr who was saying those dialouges,but she couldnt she was desperate to see the truth but she couldnt and then later on she openned her eyes
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i think it was meant to show us a glimpse of the future...see ranjha/arnav is asking her to come back but she doesnt move at all..then he says "agar heer zinda nahin hai to ranjha ki zindagi ka koi mathlab nahin hai"..and then she moves her eyes and we get rabba ve bg..i suppose it means that ArHi will separate in future either mentally pr physically..Khushi will come back to him only when his life gets out of control without her and she understands how badly he needs her.
Edited by -Huma- - 12 years ago
Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Thx guys. Two answers two meanings. Good! :D
Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Just edit the post with time so u can see better