Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am very happy to see that the CV's are finally starting to show what happens when you use Bhaghwan for your own benefits and not care who you hurt in the process.  

Bhaghwan is always there to help you and to guide you. But if you misuse him or his guidance then he is not going to sit around quietly. Rashi has one too many times used Bhaghwan for her own selfish and greedy needs, and so now she will pay the price for it.

The only hope I have with this stupid kalakari is that with her not being able to see, she will talk to her mom about another kalakari and someone like brain dead aka Hetal or maybe even her stupid husband Jigar will hear it. 

And the reason I want it to be one or both of them is because I am tired of Kokila being insulted  just because she uses her brain and sees what the other refuse to see or admit to seeing 😡 

Nothing will make me like Hetal so soon, but at least she will repent...or give us the split. Heaven knows the Parag family will be better off than the Chirag family
Sandy914 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Munni What to say.. u explained it so beautifully... God is always respond for sincere prayers with pure soul, he doesn't look for any gifts.. in return he only expect us to spread the good light...
 for rashi she is at her most darker side, where she can not see the light at all.. and was hurting everyone... now it is time for her to payback.. the simple prayer from Gopi, made khana to show his leela..

personally i enjoyed the dialog & they way gopi said in prayer.. Kanaji Rashi ben ko sadbhudhi do.. with lots of irritation on rashi, as she never changes...

ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Today was really good ...   she is getting punished.    love your post... you said the right things ...
gauri72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Munny , thanks.compared The Bhagwad Gita Shloka, story of Indra and help of God to his devotee (inocent one) very truely with the show. You gave nice information to all. I feel like to make achar of Hetal and Jigar's brain mix with mangoes and supply them with extra brain that Urshi have got.
Madhura2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
brilliant post!!!!!!! 👏
after all good always wins over the evil...!!!!!!!!!!
navithareddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bhagawan ke ghar me der hai lekin ander nahin hai. So according to this now lord krishn decided to help gopi. And lord krishna also gave chance to shishupal to do 100 mistakes. Here rashi had also done over 100 mistakes so now its time to punish rashi. So from now rashi has to pay a lot for her kalakaris. Nice post munni 👏
munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Justlikethat1

Res

**Edited**

Fantastic Munni👏
It is a wonderful post on a beautiful symbolism of faith. The story of Indra and the the quote makes it more beautiful⭐️⭐️

Today's Gopi's simple faith won over Rashi's evil intentions. She gleefully enacted what she had hatched for Kokila in front of the mandir.. There was no fear and no remorse on her face.. How could He have seen all this and remained silent. Especially when Rashi decided that she will use the mandir for the scene of her crime and Krishna Bhajan to hide and help her?
Gopi's prayer to enlighten Rashi.. That is the best I think someone can pray for. She again did not jump to blaming Rashi. She just wished for her sister's benefit. Her simple faith and her prayer was answered by Him in a manner that fits Rashi.. She will now bear the pain she wanted to inflict on Kokila, a mother to Gopi.. Krishna Bhagwan loves his mother so much. He knows what a mother can do. He protected Gopi's mother from Rashi..😃

Thank you harini😃

Aww harini..so apt..⭐️.  it is a know fact how much kanaji loves yashoda maiyya and devki maiyya ... god himself bowed down to his mother... how can he be silent when a mother , gopi's mother is being made the target... He is always there to protect  the innocent harini

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Originally posted by: 5cents

Wonderful post Munni...very educative!!👏 
I know & I believe that good always triumphs over evil.
God, always meets us at our point of need and this is exactly what happened...Gopi's kanha ji was right there to protect her Maji from the blood red chillies.
Now waiting for Rashi's screaming 😉...there is an eloquence in her screaming lol😛

Thank you tina😊

it takes time some times.. even the innocent will suffer...but god has his own leelas in punishing the evil

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dhabu89

I am very happy to see that the CV's are finally starting to show what happens when you use Bhaghwan for your own benefits and not care who you hurt in the process.  

Bhaghwan is always there to help you and to guide you. But if you misuse him or his guidance then he is not going to sit around quietly. Rashi has one too many times used Bhaghwan for her own selfish and greedy needs, and so now she will pay the price for it.

The only hope I have with this stupid kalakari is that with her not being able to see, she will talk to her mom about another kalakari and someone like brain dead aka Hetal or maybe even her stupid husband Jigar will hear it. 

And the reason I want it to be one or both of them is because I am tired of Kokila being insulted  just because she uses her brain and sees what the other refuse to see or admit to seeing 😡 

Nothing will make me like Hetal so soon, but at least she will repent...or give us the split. Heaven knows the Parag family will be better off than the Chirag family

Lovely post rupal👏

time and again she has used bhagwan in the name of kalakari..i want bhagwan to show her the final blow in the form of her karma😕

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sandy914

Munni What to say.. u explained it so beautifully... God is always respond for sincere prayers with pure soul, he doesn't look for any gifts.. in return he only expect us to spread the good light...
 for rashi she is at her most darker side, where she can not see the light at all.. and was hurting everyone... now it is time for her to payback.. the simple prayer from Gopi, made khana to show his leela..

personally i enjoyed the dialog & they way gopi said in prayer.. Kanaji Rashi ben ko sadbhudhi do.. with lots of irritation on rashi, as she never changes...

Thank you sandy...

@bold stood out for me as well.. she did not blame or asked kanaji to punish rashi,..she asked for her enlightenment👏