--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
The dialogues were excellent... loved your post sadaf πŸ€— 
hyde2004 thumbnail
THE ACT WAS SUPER..AND SO ARE UR WORDS SADAF...πŸ˜³πŸ‘

I loved the dialogues...😳
what an epic story  its trule lived in the Heer nd Rajna she says when my heart is full of heer wy not my heart beats only his name and when i c the mirror i c his face not mine. and the first dialog the minit he enters she feels the strength and says jise hum jee jan se chatehe wo hamare samne attein hai to eyes only speak not the zuban. how fentasic word it was amaging and fablous. i cant express my happy sad all emotional . one person can love really in real life. its a fentastic story .and the leads are tooo gud on their roles. everybody was feeling arnav and khushi not  Heer nd ranjna.
how much he loves her and how cant he control his feelings for her. how much pain he must be feeling inside. like wise khushi , she can sense the words for her only. but he denise it . she really frustated. and the expression when she says apko sabse achhibat and rajna ke liye buribat wo ye ke ham marjanyenge. the terror in his face. all the epi i was like cryng mode and now also after reading your post . maravlous. sorry idid a long bit. i cudnt stop myself. i wanted to share with u all. ClapClapClapClap
jaya
.infinite. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing post Sadaf, loved it...beautifully written :D
the episode was awesome and Arnav's true feelings for Khushi were coming out <3 can't judge the precap, i'm gonna wait till I see the actual scene, then jumping to conclusions :|
Extinct thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful !!!
post !!
arnshi thumbnail
Fantabulous Sadaf!!!
I loved the act...the dialogues and performance were amazing...Barun and Sanaya were as usual awesome.

FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely as usual!!!!!!!πŸ‘
aashizin thumbnail
ur words echoed yesterday's superb epi the way u penned down arhi's feelings they shared in play it was wonderful and loved ur post keep posting such a amazing piece of work its always treat to read ur posts πŸ˜³
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
msmrizing post sadaf..
ur words made that play more beautiful,awww loved they way u penned the emotions,i have become emotional again..yesterday was beautiful ...arhi were at their extreme of emotions,how much they need each other now!
kudos to sarun !
thanks 4 this beautiful thing sadafπŸ€—
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sadaf darling πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Sorry yaaar me very late this time *sighs* was totally stuck in ofc and other chores!!! πŸ˜”

Now coming to the post...if yday's play was magical😍😍😍 then ur words and the emotions behind the those words are equally mesmerizing!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ loved it to the core πŸ€—

Muwaaah n hugs!!! <3 <3 <3

Love you πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
shwetachauhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
What a brilliant post Sadaf!! Loved it..!!

I have nothing more to say to it..! You have said it all.. so beautifully!! Your words make the episode more dream-like!! What they enacted yesterday cudnt be defined in a better way!!!