Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash95 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tangam

Hola My pretty people

Priya, Shweta, Sam, Smrithi, Ash, Vibha...have I missed out...

Hello Tangam
Lurvebooks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tangam

Hey Sam have a soft corner for Vibz too cos she shares my luv for the boys in black. Re-do MU plzz tell...(btw my acronym library is on the increase thanx to IF)

Oiy wait your trun .. I propositioned her first πŸ˜† ... but men in black eh .. do share πŸ˜‰

hahah on the acronym ... gosh I wonder if you'll start inventing some of your own πŸ˜ƒ .. oh the re-do MU ... i made a post .. have a look:

Ash95 thumbnail
So pimping ASR did not work is it eh CV's , it dfntly didnt give you the first position did it,  it slid you down to the last.  And yet people are happy today they way he looked,  the way he dragged her,  the way the winning has come back and what not crap
vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Lurvebooks

Oiy wait your trun .. I propositioned her first πŸ˜† ... but men in black eh .. do share πŸ˜‰

hahah on the acronym ... gosh I wonder if you'll start inventing some of your own πŸ˜ƒ .. oh the re-do MU ... i made a post .. have a look:

And V feels flattered and is all coyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ my hubby really needs to see this...

MU needs to go somewhere maybe the same place where asr's brain has been???
Lurvebooks thumbnail
Originally posted by: evenjleena28

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†same here...i never knew giving an earring means handing over your heart...darn it i need to stop giving my heart to random people from now on...

I read them an just want to laugh that why cant i get it????but i honestly dont get it...

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ ... and I thought the lavender dress and rose were it .,.. I should've asked for your earring!

Lurvebooks thumbnail

And V feels flattered and is all coyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ my hubby really needs to see this...

... oh dear ... I think I found ASRs brain ... its gone where every man's goes in the presence of beauty! ... no wonder its not functioning .. all the blood flow has been redirected! πŸ˜‰
Ash95 thumbnail
Not enough they showed ASR listening to half the stuff now seeing half the stuff too??? I thought they wanted viewers to get glued to their show with IPL starting, is it the beginning or the end??? After seeing SBS nothing has changed so how long they are still planning to drag this trackπŸ˜•
vibha28 thumbnail

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ ... and I thought the lavender dress and rose were it .,.. I should've asked for your earring!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I thought that too but obviouslly was wrong sammy sam...so can the dress i will be in the earrings...and we can exchange earrings from now on...how does that sound???
CravingKhana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

ASR's brains have been spending more than appropriate time analysing the voracious nature of Shyams goods and its availability of game...so would u like the mu to end up in Shyams pantsπŸ˜†
vibha28 thumbnail

... oh dear ... I think I found ASRs brain ... its gone where every man's goes in the presence of beauty! ... no wonder its not functioning .. all the blood flow has been redirected! πŸ˜‰

Hahahaahaha whats the point hun?? he wont use it this guy is saint...he is living with her and all he does is stare?????honestly !!!!!! all this sexual frustration no wonder he always wants to go to the bathroom first...πŸ˜‰