Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zsewaq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Ya! bring it on CV..tonight is a fiery night!
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Devanshi: Fight Fight Fight should be the mantra nw😆 u and ur dirty mind, IMO that line is hilarious😆 

@shastra: ur so right, the precap made forum turn into a battlefield🤣 Imagine when the epi air's, how many heads fall😆
I actual dnt even wnt sbs/sbb on future plot, that spils the fun sometimes.. Only Sarun interview should be showed in it😆

@Ash: I did mean that😳😆 RIP dhokla track and lets get back to RIPping pom poms😆
I so wnt these two to go back home now and leave all the other kabab main haddi's in fashion show itself, anjali always has a very bad timing, she enter's just when Arnav 's right button's are pushed.. 

@areeba_blossom: very true, he was caught in his own act😆 Just like he confessed thinking kushi slept while on bhang, here he thot he can get away with what he said in the name of Ranjha😆 

I'm so never going to fall in love. Luckily i have a stronger ego than ASR so yep, i'll be keeping myself sturdy!

Try and try all ASR ways😆 until u find ur kushi😉 

@BigIPKKNDFan: Dnt go so much into dialogues lol, otherwise we will have to belive Arnav-Kushi will end up in Heer-Ranjha ways which we so dnt want😆
His love is more bigger than his ego otherwise he wouldnt go on stage seeing his lady love alone facing wrath .. Both Arnav and Kushi are strong headed character's, bth have ego's , this was a set up for kushi realizing he loves her and she wants him to complete hamesha hamesha what?? and a set up for him to let her to knw about the dhokebaazi that has happened to him.. 
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
how true.. vs!

the real thing starts now.. fight fight fight.. i can't wait to watch tonight :)
SunoNa123 thumbnail
@Sinnie:  Ur so right, how will they even drag this till 28th😆 IMO that will again spoil the intensity..
Its never late for Kushi and Arnav..😆 

What the 101? you'd probably see him finding the book and flinging it into the pool.. no methods talk. 😆

🤣🤣 Oh god, he should get to read that book, kushi ki pom pom's ki khair nahi us din😆

@JW: 🤗

@Sharmi: I felt the same , y that word?? Hmm now we need to come with an explanation to continue watching it with some hopes of that word leading to MU track😆 
How many more hints🤓 wear on the kala chasma kushi , u can take adive more manorama bond to investigate on this case😆 , its getting dragging nw sharmi, he has already dropped many hints.. 
And u still dreaming😳 
SunoNa123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JWMRK

Divs🤗🤗🤗

You finally started writing new topics👏👏👏...more power to you girl😃

JW🤗, oh no no my adda is still ur thread😳 😆aaj dhimag ghoomgaya tha mera seeing few ridiculous posts😡

Jahaan tum wahaan main...the bermuda triangle...

🤣 🤣  Aww🤗

Yup bring the confrontation on...bring any conversation on...no more comedy, cholay, sholay, chameli ka tel, bakrion ka mel...

chameli ka tel, barkiyon ka mel🤣🤣 Yup bring any conversation , let them converse it will solve many problems in their life😆 i want a fight😈 The fight between two strong headed and egoistic character's would be great to watch... 

I dont care who starts talking first...who accuses first...for me both are equally responsible for where they are...so bring it on..

Bingo!! jaise tumhari soch waisi hi meri soch😆 
Both are responsible for this day to come in their life, bth are at fault , yet bth are right in their own ways... 

You know my take...he has hurt her visibly...she has hurt him literally below the belt by endangering a life who sustained him...is story mein dono utnay hi guilty hain

kya baat kya baat kya baat👏 yes he is hurt literally, his life has come crashing down , she is hurt as well, the way he says we could nt be one in this life but atleast in some other life😭, that was so heart wrenching .. he feels he will never get her love in this life, what more can be more devastating to a man than this

Its very easy to stone the more brutal sounding of the two..but just because words and actions are done in a cute way...that does not mean that they hurt less.

The very the well the said's👏, if we start looking frm bth sides of the coin then hurt frm bth sides will be seen otherwise we will never be appreciate the other character without trying to look at the other side of coin.. 

So if this is the plan of the creatives...then game on😃

Cheers. dost!!😃

Loved ur post😃 and with this m coming to my adda nw😆