Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ilive2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
are you kidding me. this is one of the best piece i have read! sarcastic and humorous. i love it!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pc17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: ArnavKiKhushi

"Hate her with the intensity of a thousand burning suns." Veronica (Trixie's friend) used it in an episode when she's talking about her secret love for Timmy. 😊

OMG! Really?! I need to go back and watch it, you have a pretty good memory lol ðŸ˜‰ Actually I also used a "rabies" ref in my other OS. For some reason that always sticks with me when Cosmo said it! 
kawkabon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol u got an interesting mushy brain der.
but seriously a bipolar arnav ur totally on track coz u can literally see arnav battling wid himself lol
pc17 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kawkabon

lol u got an interesting mushy brain der.

but seriously a bipolar arnav ur totally on track coz u can literally see arnav battling wid himself lol

lol thanks...I think! ðŸ˜† Yep he's just getting on my nerves at the moment with all his man periods so I had to write this!
ekdoteenchar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
My reaction while reading : 😆 😆 😆

This was a really hmm, unique OS I must say. Filled with sarcasm, humor, irony and honestly the reality of ASR. Its funny because its true lol

Loved the last lines of Devil ASR- Sooo typical him!!!

Oh the chuckle I had at his "Oops, dont forget the jacket-its armani" hehehehe

Thanks for the pm and keep them coming (in the future regarding any new or updating work)

Feel better & good luck with the studies/assignments 😛

//Gina

pc17 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: theflyingdonkey

My reaction while reading : 😆 😆 😆

This was a really hmm, unique OS I must say. Filled with sarcasm, humor, irony and honestly the reality of ASR. Its funny because its true lol

Loved the last lines of Devil ASR- Sooo typical him!!!

Oh the chuckle I had at his "Oops, dont forget the jacket-its armani" hehehehe

Thanks for the pm and keep them coming (in the future regarding any new or updating work)

Feel better & good luck with the studies/assignments 😛

//Gina

This was a really hmm, unique OS I must say. Um...thanks! LOL ðŸ˜†

Thank you Gina! I will keep PMs coming if you keep up your awesome comments? Deal?

Honestly though you must be sick of me by now! I sure am of myself! ðŸ˜›
ekdoteenchar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: pc17

This was a really hmm, unique OS I must say. Um...thanks! LOL ðŸ˜†

Thank you Gina! I will keep PMs coming if you keep up your awesome comments? Deal?

Honestly though you must be sick of me by now! I sure am of myself! ðŸ˜›

Hehehehe I didnt mean it in a bad way, it was a really 'hmmm' moment since it was a different type of OS, which was going inside his mind and Im not making any sense so I will stop there lol..

Ohooo, DEAL madame jee 😆 Arre, why would you say that? If, people were sick of your work then they would not peep in, read & comment right? But they are!!! And they will keep coming, mark my words, DON is never wrong
😎 So keep them coming, as many & as often as possible. I think you will be sick of us readers, who will keep demanding for more stories & updates. But remember our deal?! Keep them coming!!!
pc17 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: theflyingdonkey

Hehehehe I didnt mean it in a bad way, it was a really 'hmmm' moment since it was a different type of OS, which was going inside his mind and Im not making any sense so I will stop there lol..

Ohooo, DEAL madame jee 😆 Arre, why would you say that? If, people were sick of your work then they would not peep in, read & comment right? But they are!!! And they will keep coming, mark my words, DON is never wrong
😎 So keep them coming, as many & as often as possible. I think you will be sick of us readers, who will keep demanding for more stories & updates. But remember our deal?! Keep them coming!!!

Lol I know I was just teasing you! 

And thank you glad to know you aren't sick of me! You probably will be after a while though!

Fine it's a deal then!

Black_Paradize thumbnail
hahahaha tht was a kina funny... devil and angel convo.. nice one dude
crazy44 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
haha!
it was funny :D