Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fariyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think she was trying to say something about the case. They were probably trying to show that even in this condition, she is concerned about him. What was perplexing was why she said tum, when she has always addressed him as aap?πŸ˜•

Did anyone get any of the following lines of kunal's... as she faints?
annie_mckinnen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was thinking of the usual dialogue that is there is every movie, "Agar mujeh kuch ho gaya to tum doosri shaadi kar lena."πŸ˜†

@Fari, I think she said tum by mistake and they didn't have time for a re-takeπŸ˜† And I think the following lines by Kunal were mostly blanked out because they wanted to show that she was unconscious and couldn't hear anything.
chitsss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fariyal

I think she was trying to say something about the case. They were probably trying to show that even in this condition, she is concerned about him. What was perplexing was why she said tum, when she has always addressed him as aap?πŸ˜•

Did anyone get any of the following lines of kunal's... as she faints?

@bold : did she say tum? ... I thought she said 'agar mujhe kuch ho gaya toh ..toh ..toh' feeble 'toh's !!!!
chitsss thumbnail
Originally posted by: annie_mckinnen

I was thinking of the usual dialogue that is there is every movie, "Agar mujeh kuch ho gaya to tum doosri shaadi kar lena."πŸ˜†

@Fari, I think she said tum by mistake and they didn't have time for a re-takeπŸ˜† And I think the following lines by Kunal were mostly blanked out because they wanted to show that she was unconscious and couldn't hear anything.

@ bold: annie it could also bhi 'aap apne aap ko blame mat karna' thats another cliche!!! πŸ˜†
vinsang thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I also feel that she wanted to ask him whether he will miss him if something happens to her. 

After she faints, what I could understand Kunal saying was:

They will go back home, he has promised everyone that he will bring her back and that she has to try and stay awake/alive as she has to fight his case