Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank You all for the wonderful comments(haan Eti, murder wala bhi๐Ÿ˜†)

updating next part๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Nancy_NUTS - 12 years ago
NancyNuts thumbnail
NOTE:-This one is extra "short" update๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

CHAPTER 5:--
Kabir reached her home to get the report file, as he was searching it, surprisingly he got a diary in his hand that had "PERSONAL" written in bold letters. Aha, that was what he needed, it was Priya's diary that dated two years back! He knew it was completely wrong for him to read anyone's personal diary, but he was too curious, he couldn't help hiding the diary in his bag. He quickly get those report files, gave them to Priya, asked for a leave and there he sat in his home, reading her diary. He opened the first page that said," Don't You Read Without Permission", he gasped at the thought what if Priya gets to know, he shaked his head, assured himself, and began to read.
Ram and Aditi entered the flat, Aditi was awestuck at the beauty of house, how neat and well managed it was, and above all, she could see a beautiful lady's picture almost on every wall, some single framed and some with Ram, the biggest one was in the bedroom, lady holding Ram's arm tightly and both grinning as if the world has come before them, Oh, she was jealous!!

Ram half smiled at her expressions, and said : She is Priya, my life, my everything. 

Asking her to sit down, he went to bring a bottle of whine for himself, he justified saying he won't be able to speak unless he is drugged. Aditi nodded, he began to pour a drink for himself, drank in a shot, then poured another, and then third one and finally started.

*FLASHBACK STARTS*
(i'd write the present scenes in black color and FB in purple)

It was a hot sunny day. Ram was cursing his assistant for bringing him to some small dance academy, he was sweating hard and assistant was making him understand that it was where they will meet this lady who they needed for their show.

Assistant: Sir samajhne ki koshish kijiye, sirf 1 mahina baccha hai and u have fired our dancer, everything is ready but there is no dancer

Ram: So what? It was not my mistake. I am stepping into this world for the first time and i want everything to be just perfect and that dancer seemed to have no knowledge of what classical dance was

Assistant: Yes sir u were right, but i am sure this lady is just perfect, believe me
Ram: Accha, accha par wo hai kahan? Aur dekhna tum, if this time too this, am disappointed, then search a new assistant for me, i won't need u anymore

Assistant: Par sir...

Before the assistant could say any further, a song played called "O re Piya" and a beautiful lady, wearing a plane white saree, her pallu tucked to her waist, began to dance to the tunes of the song, rhythmically and beautifully. Each step was so clear. There was so much grace in her dance.

She was dancing on the central stage, with so many girls following her steps, she was probably the teacher.

Assistant found Ram's mouth half open and he smiled

Assistant: Maine kha tha na sir, she is a wonderful dancer, she is the person we need for our show, par...

Ram: Par kya?? I want nobody but her only now, at any cost!

Assistant: Yahi toh problem hai. The lady has nothing to do with money. I got her basic information, and everyone says that she is a lecturer,teaches here just because of her passion and would never perform in a show, i tried talking to her myself, but she clearly rejected my proposal.

Ram: Oh come on, people show off. Money buys everyone. I buy what i want, never forget i am Ram Kapoor!

Assistant: Par sir, this lady is really different...

He stopped mid way as the duo saw Priya coming towards them, gigling on some random stuff
Oh man, the lady was so charming and so was her smile. The one who has in his whole lifetime never bothered to even look at any women, was directly staring at her with mouth open, he was totally lost in her beauty.

She came, waved her hand in front of Ram to make him come back out of his thoughts, and then started gigling at her own actions.

Ram soon came out of his thoughts, felt guilty at his own behaviour: uh..woh..

Priya(to assistant): Arre yaar, i told u, i won't be able to perform, and now who is he, oh wait i've seen him somewhere, is he The Ram Kapoor?

Ram: yes i am Ram Kapoor. Actually i came to..

Priya: I know, I know, look Mr. Kapoor, i don't perform in dance shows, its my passion that brought me here, but sorry to say i won't be able to do what u want

Ram: But Priya, thats ur name, right? This is a life time opportunity. This is a high class stage show. And u would get the amount u want, just tell me

Priya: Mr. Kapoor, yes my name is Priya. Let me tell u want thing, i am NOT interested, and about money, i don't need it, i earn enough so i can live comfortably. Now please don't force me further, i've taken my decision, its NO.

wrote it down in a hurry just to give update. So sorry for errors.
Thank You
-Nancy๐Ÿ˜ณ
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
first me... res !!!

edited !!!

superb !!! so finally past is going to reveal... i'm so curious now... raya first myting... nyc... i'm dying to read next part... so pls continue soon & pls update a longer one next tym...
thank u thank u thank u soo much nuts !!!

this is 4 u... ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— & 

Edited by salsaly - 12 years ago
Alaadin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update. Continue ASAP
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
haaiiyyee... main toh maar hi gayi yaar... i can so imagine my princess n that white saari๐Ÿ˜ n Ram's jaw dropped down ๐Ÿ˜† eagerly waiting for the next๐Ÿ˜ณ
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Are you really 15 Nancy? Yakeen nahin hota!!! You do write well. 
Priya_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Man.. How do I keep missing this...? Nancy.. I will Kill you if you don't inform me next time!๐Ÿ˜ก

Awesome yar..!! Par tu kab milwaogi RaYa ko.. ?

NancyNuts thumbnail

Originally posted by: mem1

Are you really 15 Nancy? Yakeen nahin hota!!! You do write well. 

Di how can i make u believe ki m 15??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
let me tell u, 15 saal ke bacche "aajkal" bacche nahi hote!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

But thanks for the comment๐Ÿ˜ณ
NancyNuts thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priya_Fan

Man.. How do I keep missing this...? Nancy.. I will Kill you if you don't inform me next time!๐Ÿ˜ก

Awesome yar..!! Par tu kab milwaogi RaYa ko.. ?

ab is mei bhi meri galti hai kya?๐Ÿ˜†
ok sure Di, will PM u next time๐Ÿ˜›

i told u i love emotional drama, so in this FF RaYa will NOT meet๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† abhi FB se hi kaam chala lo!!
mem1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nancy_NUTS

Di how can i make u believe ki m 15??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
let me tell u, 15 saal ke bacche "aajkal" bacche nahi hote!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

But thanks for the comment๐Ÿ˜ณ

I know. Soch ke dar lag raha hai...meri beti is  10

but really, you do write well. I can't imagine me doing anything like this when I was 15. Kitna lallooo the hum log! ๐Ÿ˜†