Special Appreciation Thread - dedicated to VMs...

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am very happy to see the VMs made by the members of this forum...Creations of Anamika163 and monamie111 deserve a special appreciation thread...hats off to both of you...Its my way of showing my love and respect for ur creations...If the other members don't mind, they can post their appreciations in this thread too...I would consider myself honoured if people use this thread for their appreciation...

Thanking you

Kishore
Edited by TVserialfreak - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Kishore...

Thank you so so sooo much for this post!!!😃
i am so sry for thanking you so late..but i really didn't know about this thread!!😭😭
i am glad that u liked my and Anu's VMs..ur and all other BALHians' comments has inspired me a lot!!!😃..i can't explain how much happy i am to see this post!!😳
🤗 🤗 🤗
thanks a lot for being there😳..

i love Anu's VMs a lot..specially the songs she selects every time!!😍..thank u to all once again!..u guys are just awesome!!👍🏼

Kepp smilling🤗
Monamie
Saisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post bhai thanx to anu and monamie
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awwiiiee... thnk u so much Kishore🤗 this feels so special.. thnks a lot for liking my n Monmie's VMs... our VMs would hv been nothing without the appreciation of all the BALHinas... so thnx a million tonnes guies..well in terms of VMs m just a beginner.. i absolutely love Monamie's VMs.. to be honest she's my guru i hv lots to learn from her... so a special thanks to Monaa🤗 thnx again for the thread Kish😃
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anamika163

awwiiiee... thnk u so much Kishore🤗 this feels so special.. thnks a lot for liking my n Monmie's VMs... our VMs would hv been nothing without the appreciation of all the BALHinas... so thnx a million tonnes guies..well in terms of VMs m just a beginner.. i absolutely love Monamie's VMs.. to be honest she's my guru i hv lots to learn from her... so a special thanks to Monaa🤗 thnx again for the thread Kish😃

Thank you so much Anu!!!😳..but plsss for God's sake..i am not any guru vuru!!!😒..and i am also still learning..i seriously don know all the features of SV yaar😛
but i am always very happy to help😃..i'll be very happy to tell u whatever i know!😳..and u helped me a lot too dear😳..i love ur VMs..keep them coming😳 🤗

and thanks to Kishore and everyone once again😳..seriously i agree with u Anu!..our VMs are nothing without the appreciation of all BLAHians😳..Thank u Guys!🤗
Edited by monamie111 - 12 years ago
TVserialfreak thumbnail
Thanks Anu and Mona for recognizing my thread...I would be more happy if you people use this thread and recommend it to others too - this thread belongs to both of you...so please make use of it...
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: monamie111

Thank you so much Anu!!!😳..but plsss for God's sake..i am not any guru vuru!!!😒..and i am also still learning..i seriously don know all the features of SV yaar😛
but i am always very happy to help😃..i'll be very happy to tell u whatever i know!😳..and u helped me a lot too dear😳..i love ur VMs..keep them coming😳 🤗

and thanks to Kishore and everyone once again😳..seriously i agree with u Anu!..our VMs are nothing without the appreciation of all BLAHians😳..Thank u Guys!🤗

Yaar aap donon toh mutual admiration company ke presidents ban gaye. Waise u really do great work, collecting the scenes, selecting them, editing. Kudos
TVserialfreak thumbnail

Originally posted by: ravichitra

Yaar aap donon toh mutual admiration company ke presidents ban gaye. Waise u really do great work, collecting the scenes, selecting them, editing. Kudos

@ravichitra
Thanks for commenting didi...you too can use this thread to appreciate the VMs done by both Anu and Mona...
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thnx once again Kish.. here is the update for the week
 happy Sunday ! 😛
 enjoy n do leave ur comments

Ram and Priya ~ tu hi mera
kaviya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful thread kishore bhai...you are a true appreciater and motivator...

yes anu di's and mona di's creations are priceless...they are very wonderful...
i can watch them  as many times as i can...

thank you anamika di for the wonderful vm...