An Appeal to all Fans..!!

PN_luvs_Arjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This topic is not about how i love a show or other.

Forums are meant to discuss about the show and the characters..people come here to share their feelings, happiness and thoughts.. i come here daily not to fight n argue but to relax and enjoy reading all the posts.. 

Before opening a new topic, pls have a thought for a minute about the necessity of the topic/post, is it the correct place and time to post and the impact it gonna create in the forum..Everyone have the own perspective and have the right to express it but take a little more responsibility of the impact of your post... 

If you are hurt and felt bad about any topic or comment, try to express the same in a polite manner or Report the post if it is against IF rules..otherwise ignore. that wd be best medicine..
Lets stop the comparing any show with another.. Comparison leads to all these chaos..

it feels bad and sometimes disgusting to see bashing any show or actors in any forum. instead, you can promote your favorite show in a right place in useful manner.. 

All Is Well, im extending my hand for friendship with all the fans of every other show in IF..
Frndz, lets extend our friendship across the shows.. ignore me if iam wrong.. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Can't we all just get along? I love this forum and its members, and any new members are always welcome...We SNS forum are proud to be a funny, crazy and sometimes of the rocker kind of forum. Lets keep it light hearted and not take anything seriously 

Well said and good post 👏
Sandy914 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well said Arjun.. Forums are meant discuss.. each show has its own forum, if It ia SNS forum discuss about only SNS.. what is the necessity of bringing other show and comparing with that.. we should also understand that fans of the show will not like it..

whether u love or hate a particular show.. be show it on respective forum.. so there will not be any problems or fights..

we love discuss all the topics about SNS here on SNS forum about SNS only :))

Arjun Thanks for the post!!! Like it!! :))
ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wel said we come to the forum to enjoy not to see members bashing each other
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Agree with all your points.

Well said!!
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very well said Naveen! hopefully there will not be any more bashing after this! its time we all get along. 🤗
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Agree with your post.  We can come on here in a cranky mood, feel down in the dumps or are merely suicidal.  But once you get on this forum you can't help but smile at some of the members posts.  Whether it be a funny take on the episode, nilu's tool, 'my ling a ling,' dhabu's observations😉 munni's great comebacks, shilpa's vm's and awesome analysis's by Navya, Swasthi, the two Shruts and my drinking buddies (you know who you are 😉Sorry if I have missed anyone out.  But my point is, is that this is a fun place to be.  Thoughtful, understanding and supportive.  Please keep it like this.
Justlikethat1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A well written post👏 And a needed one at this hour⭐️
As Xarina wrote, we come here after a bad day, cranky mood, happy mood .. The posts make us think, let out our steam. share, and exchange views.  It is a turn off when we SNS bashing posts instead😕
This place welcomes people with open arms when there are things to discuss on SNS and characters. Let us stick to that and have a great time😃
-Muskii- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with everyone
Nice post btw
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nyc post n vey well said i love this forum very much ni hpe tht we all gt alng with eachother like gd friends love every member on this forum...