Arshi ki kahani Fans ki Zubani (A Story by Fans)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
he guys i want to start a game...

Here it goes...everyone will write 3 lines...note that i am going to start the game and rest you guys follow it...after end of each week i will compile all the lines by everyone...please make sure it continues as a story...lets see how it goes...an FF created unitedly by all the ARSHI fans...
So are you read?

And please keep a simple font so that i can compile it without taking much time...
Its simple...

Arnav and Khushi are married and the misunderstanding is still not cleared between the two. Khushi continuing to sleep on the poolside and arnav on his couch...Both of them doesnot talk to each other verberally but their eyes talk...every night they bid each other goodnite with their eyes...

Here you go my friends...its your turn now...lets see how it blends...
Hy this is really a good idea!!! I would lyk to gv it a try as well...
Well here I go...hope its ok

In the mornings Khushi can't help but look @ the man who ruined her dreams...the man who she loved..YES she did love him but he would never understand as she can't understand the reason 4 this marriage of 6 months
even after all those misunderstandings khushi understands all Arnav needs so does Arnav...
they both do something or the other for each other without the other knowing about it...
taking care being there...
so cool.. i gave it a try..Edited by princessritz - 12 years ago
she keeps admiring him while he is asleep n recalls how he had yelled at her that he hates her..n ws about to move bt stops as he opens his eyes n saw khushi standing jus in front n admiring him as if asking d reason of haterd..
Shyam: Khushi ji, I know arnav has forced you to marry him...but why did you agree? Khushi was totally stressed out with the whole event...pushed snake oops sorry shyam and make him fall...you deserve it...and dont you dare talk about our relationship like that. Meine apni marzi se shaadi ki hai...did you get that? and i am not answerable to you...you should go and concentrate on anjali ji rather than racking your mind on me and my husband...
A pair of eyes had witnessed everything that had happened... its non other than Arnav... he had come back to pick up his file tat he forgot when he heard Shyam's voice from the Pool Side...
Khushi's reply to Shyam had left Arnav all confused... First time ever after their marriage Arnav got a feeling tat may be he was wrong in judging Khushi... 
sounds good
ur writings r always different
👏👏
continue it
Posted: 11 years ago
arnav was never a man of much words..
but today all wat he witnessed turned him speechless and confused..he was still standing all shoked deciding whether or not to respond..!! wen he sensed some motion dere and saw khushi moving..he silently moved away..forcing his mind to think of ways to xrtract out the truth..