Posted: 12 years ago
I was inspired by my biology book πŸ˜† so just imagine, how much inspiration my studies give me :P Regardless, i so wish to see something like this between them in the future : ) it would be bliss to watch a in pain khushi and all nervous arnav awaiting the arrival of their child.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
There was an aura of nervousness all about the room, yet her distinct lavender scent still infilled him. The white washed walls were none reflective of the atmosphere within the room, time was of essence and thats all she wanted to move forward. Tingles hoarse whispers came across not too lately followed by hollow screams of jovial pain,and he tried to do all he could to be by her side. There wasn't much he could do, except watch those tear streaked eyes and try  to soothe them with his emotions that seemed to convey to her a lot at the moment.

''LAAD GOVERNOR!'' she shrieked loudly before inhaling a long breath, she held on to the bedside for as much support as she could.

''your almost there'' Arnav comforted her but it was of no use, she was lost among the wave of different emotions passing through her.

'' how much longer?'' she held her breath and closed her eyes trying to maintain her semblance. Her weird feelings were driving her to the brink of madness and she couldn't hold on much longer.

''khushi, just a little more time '' Khushi sulked and looked away only to be held by his rugged palms, '' this is our moment'' he coaxed and wiped the fresh streak of tears spilling from her deeply in pain eyes, he wanted to do much but that was all he could do, hold her, be with her.

''No more anesthetic for her'' a manly voice struck out

''why why? why no more anesthetic, i need more!'' khushi immediately whined in pain, wallowing by the seconds, feeling her insanity reach a new level ''because it can be harmful for the baby'' the doctor pointed out

''what you never told us that?'' arnav was on his feet protectively by khushi's side, he gave a worried glance and than looked at the doctor, '' is the baby okay?'' he had over and over discussed being a father and what it would mean to have a responsibility of new life on him, but as the moments were dawning on him, his nerves were kicking in, eager and afraid. He wanted this child more than anything, it was symbol of their love, but the child also brought many fears that khushi had managed to soothe over but standing in this room, just hours away from holding his own child, he felt himself tumble a little all over the place.

the doctor nodded, and arnav along with khushi both released a sigh,walking over to one of operators used to determine the position of the baby, doctor turned to the overly insane yet meant for each other couple '' your almost there'' he smiled hoping to relieve her somewhat but it didn't work.

''ARE YOU KIDDING ME???'' khushi screamed in disbelief, '' you have been saying the same thing for hours''

''its only been one hour honey'' arnav pointed out only to be granted a angry glare by his darling wife.

khushi wilted and turned to face arnav, '' Arnav give me your hand' her mother had already warned her of labor pains but she had dismissed the thoughts earlier, but now being stuck in this room, she knew what her mother had meant by, once you go through it you will now.

'' but why?'' he asked.

''because i am feeling romantic'' khushi stated sarcastically before pulling his hand in hers '' idiot '' she added, and arnav grimaced feeling his bones being crushed, '' are you okay?'' he managed to ask trying not to pry his hand out of hers.

khushi grinned, knowing exactly what he was feeling at the moment, '' the better question is, whether you are feeling okay?'' she asked with a smile. Arnav trembled and smiled lightly, '' of course, what would be wrong with me?'' he assured and faced the other way letting out a silent scream which did not go unnoticed by khushi.

''you are never coming close to me again'' khushi threatened feeling the contractions kicking in and the pain in her back increasing by the seconds, '' you and i sleeping in different rooms from now!'' she said with an after thought.

arnav smiled and came closer, pushing away strands of hair that were now wet due to the sweat she had garnered on her forehead, he placed a soft kiss on her forehead, ''anything you say'' khushi for a moment forgot everything, the beeping sounds, the whispers of the nurses, the disturbing smell, her pain, everything was left afar for those few moments and she just savored his touch, smiling she slowly whispered, '' i love you'' arnav held on to her other hand conveying he felt the same.

the doctor pushed into the room with a few nurses by his side and all was lost among loads of new overbearing emotions, as all anticipated the arrival of new being. Yet lost among all, khushi and arnav were speaking volumes to each other just by being with each other, through this precious moment of theirs.

a beautiful stroke of cry engulfed the room, arnav breathed out as if he had been holding his breaths for hours, khushi smiled through her pain and first thing she did was let go of arnavs hand slightly but he only grasped it tighter and pulled it to his lips.

''congratulations, you are both proud parents of a baby girl'' the doctor announced and handed the baby to the nurse to bundle it up.

the nurse entered the room placing the baby in arnav's arm, she left the room.

she was so tiny, all bundled up, silent and pink as a ribbon, she let of a wail of cry slowly opening those small saucers of hers and starring directly into her fathers eyes, a smile broke about her lips, arnav felt as if his whole life he had just waited for this one moment, '' she smiled at me'' he grinned like a fool and walked over to khushi placing their daughter in her desperate arms, '' she looks just like you''

khushi struggled with her emotions and passed them with silent depth as she held on to her tiny little hands and kissed her forehead,'' she is so beautiful''

''i made her'' arnav gleamed but stopped in progression and added with a glint, '' of course you helped too'' khushi shook her head with a smile and leaned onto his shoulder.

''she is really ours to keep, isn't she?'' arnav asked with unkempt emotions, stroking those rose blush cheeks of hers, he kissed khushi on top of her head and closed his eyes in satisfaction

he suddenly opened his eyes and looked at khushi with a glance, '' by the way you were not serious about not sleeping in the same room deal? right?'' khushi starred up at him and nodded with a smirk, '' khushi this is not fair''

khushi shrugged and turned towards her daughter, '' all is fair in love,war and the raizada's'' arnav laughed and hugged her placing his head over her.

Silence filled the room and nothing seemed to matter as of now, they were together and their daughter was now breathing among them, life was looking more and more beautiful.A moment which not only brought them more closer but made them a family, gave their beings new definitions, new pains and new pleasures.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you like : )

Edited by InvisibleSmile - 11 years ago
res
edited*

i didnt like itπŸ₯±... but i LOVED itπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ... beautiful beautiful OSπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... the instant i read the word - BIOLOGY .. i knew what was on its way hahaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.. but you stole the forum hunnie😳.. it was mind blowing⭐️.. im off to a lala land now..πŸ˜†
Edited by _mahi_ - 12 years ago
That was very cute..very well written!
That was beautifully written! Please continue and pm me when you do!
aww...

that was soo beautiful..:)
Awww i just love ur OS. So cute n arnav saying "i made her n corrected u helped too"πŸ˜† 
My favourite moment was when Arnav asked if their baby was really theirs to keep! So cute! :) 
awesome os loved it that was so cute loved the come back hwhat he made and yeah with help form khushi very cute man has hi priorities right wanting to make sure she was joking about sleeping in a next room loved it thanks for the pm

awww...si.cuteee.yaar...onemoment changed their lives...forever...
Beautifully written :) :) :)