Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pc17

🤣...I think your comment is actually funnier than my OS! Died laughing...you joker you! 😉

OKAY. SO I'M BACK. I had another laughing fit just now. But it wasn't as bad as the previous one! 😆

Okay. I like any OS where ASR is left shocked. LOLWA! 😆 Funniest shit ever!

And this one was EPIC. The couch is exactly where he should be situated for the night. 😆

And KKG. My STAR !!! ⭐️ SHE'S SO EPIC! MUAHAHAH!

I hope I'll be even more feisty than her! Will get my feminist bhadaas out on my man! 😆

Once again, GREAT JOB GIRL! 😳
sayli_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
it was hillarious!
 really loved it!!!!!!!!!!
pc17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jakhushi

This is such a funny OS... very nice Preity. Poor Arnav - Khushi frustrating as usual with her super funny antics. I would love to see PayaSh's face after hearing their convo!!! 😆

the line on dark circles & Mr. Saxena reminded me of another series I used to love some time back... sighh!

Keep writing such cute OS...

- Khushi.

First off thank you for your wonderful comment! 😃 And OMG I saw your display pic and is that Prithvi and Damini?! 😲 I LOVE THEM! They were so cute...I like you already 😉
pc17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampire.wingz

Oh You Actually Must be kidding me ! I was going all naughty when you actually turned it off ! 😡*glares*...& How embarrassing was it for Payal-Akash ...Lmao...😆...It was actually hilarious the way two were accusing each-other !! You Have a problem There ? ...OMG ...Hilarious...& then It was you who pounced on me...Darn Hilarious...KUDOS to you ! 👏...You Actually Love Brain-storming don't You ? 😉...Thnx For this Post ...I am actually laughing Die-Hard !🤣

Thank you thank you! Glad you likes it and Yep I do 😊 Naughtiness ey? I think I might get reprimanded by the secret police on this forum if I go on any further with this 😆 I'll leave it up to your expert imagination...
ekdoteenchar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This was adorable and totally realistic in one way (like future Arhi scene hehehehehe ) ..Read it during the morning on my phone, on my way to school =) Was a nice treat!!
pc17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute_rockstar

LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT  LOVED IT ...

ok said enuf but...u know me!
it was soo cute! u r an expert in writing OSs preity!

haha  loves this line!

"Precisely Khushi. It is a PHONE! NOT A BLOOMING MEGAPHONE! You got that? You don't need to ACTUALLY shout in order for your voice to carry the distance to your jiji. The piece of technology in your hand does that for you."

haha...so true! poor poor arnav..goo khushi go! haha..

thanks a ton for the pm!
hope there is an continuation..:)

I love you! like seriously! your comments always make my day so thanks 😃 A continuation hmmm...I might think about it 😉
pc17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharneil92

OKAY. SO I'M BACK. I had another laughing fit just now. But it wasn't as bad as the previous one! 😆

Okay. I like any OS where ASR is left shocked. LOLWA! 😆 Funniest shit ever!

And this one was EPIC. The couch is exactly where he should be situated for the night. 😆

And KKG. My STAR !!! ⭐️ SHE'S SO EPIC! MUAHAHAH!

I hope I'll be even more feisty than her! Will get my feminist bhadaas out on my man! 😆

Once again, GREAT JOB GIRL! 😳

Whoop! Whoop! You're back! Thank you SO much!
I started to doubt whether you were still alive from that fit 🤣...glad to know you're ok!

My feisty Khushi was inspired by yours 😳 so thank you 🤗 

Yep ASR that is where he belongs ON THE COUCH- especially after today's whacked out episode. I was like Khushi COME ON GIRL kick his ass Jet-li style! Don't take no s*** from nobody! 🤔

Feminists FTW!!!

Is it wrong that I actually enjoyed writing this? Sadist much? 😆

Ok so I have used WAY too many emoticons so I'm gonna peace out!

Thank you once again!
Edited by pc17 - 12 years ago
newmoon2011 thumbnail
hahaha...hilarious  os...loved it!
1DAlice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lol! It is hilarious, not at all bad!
DhwaniKS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail