Adaalat

TOI: Aamirs bodyguard from Btown-Ronit

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Aamirs bodyguard from B-Town ! 

Sure,Sallu is the hottest Bodyguard in BTown.But we know someone whos been in the profession long before Salman made it cool.Were talking about telly star Ronit Roy,who shot to stardom with Anurag Kashyaps Udaan.In an exclusive chat with zoOm,he revealed,I was responsible for Aamirs security for two years.I was a Close Protection Office with him.I dont like to talk about it because he would feel that Im using his name for publicity,but those two years have been the most valuable years of my life.Aamir personifies dedication and hard work.I got to learn a lot while I was protecting him. We couldnt agree more,Ronit.On the completion of 100 episodes of his show,Ronit talks to zoOm about his journey from a bodyguard to a Bollywood star.
Tune in to Telly Talk this Friday,March 30 at 5 pm only on zoOm Indias No 1 Bollywood channel.

THOSE WERE THE DAYS: Ronit Roy 

[Previous] Bombay Times [Next]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Nice article, thanks for posting.
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Can't wait to watch this on Zoom! :D
Today!
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice article.

Loved the one line spoken by Our Ronit Roy is that i never use name to garner publicity. Ronit is such a person who don't indulge into bad tactics to hog attention of media. Its only media who creates unfounded rumors about Ronit to keep him into publicity. MEDIA good Job.