Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ₯³Hello analysts, and welcome to our brand new thread! πŸ₯³

I honestly didn't know if we would make it to a second thread when we started this thing, or make it as far as 70 episodes but thanks to all of you fellow contributors this is one of the high-points of my day!

So let's celebrate our unhealthy obsession and let the analysis begin!

Index

Thread 1: Episodes 1 - 67

Episode 68...Page 1

Episode 69 & 70...Page 2

Episode 71...Page 3

Episode 72 & 73...Page 4

Episode 74...Page 6

Episode 75...Page 7

Episode 76...Page 8

Episode 77...Page 9

Epiode 78...Page 10

Episode 79...Page 11

Episode 80...Page 13

Episode 81...Page 15

Episode 82...Page 16

Episode 83...Page 17

Episode 84 & 85...Page 18

Episode 86...Page 19

Episode 87...Page 21

Episode 88...Page 22

Episode 89 & 90...Page 23

Episode 91...Page 24

Episode 93 & 94..Page 26

Episode 95...Page 27

Episode 96...Page 29

Episode 97 & 98...Page 30

Episode 99 & 100...Page 31

Episode 101...Page 32

Episode 102 & 103...Page 33

Episode 104...Page 34

Episode 105...Page 35

Episode 106...Page 36

Episode 107 & 108...Page 37

Episode 109 &110...Page 40

Episode 111...Page 41

Edited by Samanalyse - 11 years ago
EPISODE 68

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cx5ql6vp5R4[/YOUTUBE]

Written Update (prettyfulwishes)

Recap: Tasha takes pictures of ManEet sleeping; Maan explains to everyone standing there that he & Geet were working on Mr. Chopra's project; Mr. Chopra tells Maan he'll be there in an hour; Maan tries signalling towards Geet, and manages to stop the elevator...

The epi starts with the elevator door opening and Maan asking Geet why she didn't notice him signalling him to wait. Geet says something about everyone being there, and Maan wonders why it matters. Geet tells him that it matters to her even if it doesn't to him - Maan rolls his eyes, and says that they just worked together last night, and everyone at work knows that. He tells her not to think like that, and besides Mr. Chopra will be there in one hour so Geet needs to stop mixing thoughts like that with her work, and organise the files. He walks away, Geet looks at Pinky sadly, and starts walking back.
Tasha Badnaam (is it alright to call her badnaam - you know after that song "Sania Badnaam"?) runs after Sasha Badnaam and says that "ma'am" will love her work this time, and shows Sasha Badnaam (SB from now on) the photo of ManEet sleeping. (such a DMG2 moment: Sid&Riddhima anyone?) SB has an evil moment (and she looks even more fake, if that's possible), and proceeds to send the pictures to everyone.
As Geet is walking through the desks, everyone's looking at her weirdly, and she has no idea why. She holds her bag tighter as she makes her way towards the conference room.

In the conference room, Maan is preparing papers and Geet walks in looking around sadly. She walks towards Maan and hands him the prepared file, but he grabs her hand instead. ManEet moment...
They somehow manage to drop the file, and both go to pick it up. ManEet moment... and Maan is thinking of the previous night, and tells Geet that their relationship stays the same. Geet whispers "Yes sir".
Guess who's decided to become a business lady... Naintara! Well not quite.. she's here to keep an eye on Dev who's supposedly come to work (now she's definitely gone to a new level of spying).
Back in the conference room, Geet sits down far away from Maan - which leaves Maan wondering if she's still thinking about what happened last night. Geet looks at him, but he doesn't notice, and then, ManEet moment... they're both thinking of their moments the night before. Just then Mr. Chopra comes in, and starts praising the jodi of ManEet - professionally of course.
While they're all standing, Naintara watches them from the window, and wonders where Dev is. Maan sees her and wonders what's she doing there. Naintara doesn't see Geet, and she walks off.
Mr. Chopra then mentions for Geet to sit next to Maan - so they can discuss the designs together. Geet sits down next to Maan, looking rather uncomfortable... while Maan starts explaining, Geet notices a stain on Maan's shirt (make-up stain I presume), and she starts silently freaking out. Maan notices her, and looks at his shirt, noticing the stain. Geet finally can't handle it anymore, and makes an excuse to grab a file she forgot. She walks out leaving Maan dumbfounded.

When Geet gets to her office, there's heaps of posters stuck up around it. She freaks out looking at them, and rips them all off. She stands in front of her computer wondering what's going on when she presses a random button, and looks down to see the picture of ManEet sleeping as her wallpaper. She then realises that was why everyone was staring at her before. She worries for a bit when the phone rings - it's Maan telling her to hurry up. She tries to tell him what's happened but he again tells her not to mix that with work. He hangs up, and Geet starts crying... when she tells herself that there's no need to cry, she needs to stay strong.
She resolutely walks out, and TB (Tasha Badnaam) is walking on the opposite end with her goondas (I mean bodyguards, I mean office workers) talking about old-fashioned Bollywood films, and starts singing "Hum tum ek kamre mein band ho... aur uske dil ke chabi.. secretary dhoondte jaaye!" SB interferes and continues the taunting, when Geet calls out her name (and SB totally freaked out. Hah.)
(I'm translating what Geet says) "I know how to do my job well, and I don't have to do these things to keep my job. I get that you have no respect for me, but you're forgetting one important detail: along with me, you're ruining Maan sir's reputation. And I know you don't want anything like that... all of you know Maan sir better than you know me - do you really think that Maan thinks of anything except work? Uff ma'am, now don't say anything else, I only come here to do my work as a professional, and nothing more than that. It'll be good if you got rid of that file..." and she walks off leaving SB murmuring she has no idea how bad it's gonna get.

Geet finally gets to the conference room, and notices only Maan there. She quietly walks in, and asks where they went. Maan tells her that they couldn't wait for her all day.
Geet tells him that she was a bit late.. but Maan doesn't want to hear her excuses. He tells her that they're going to the hotel. Geet is stunned, and asks why. Maan tells her it's to have lunch with the client.
Geet says she won't attend. Maan tells her that he doesn't want to do this either, but this project is a big thing for him. Geet again tells him she won't attend - and says that if she doesn't, Maan will say her thinking's wrong; but if she does, then people will talk. Either way, it's Geet who suffers. Maan tells her that if she's right, and she has nothing to hide, she shouldn't be worried about what others say. Geet tells him that he can't control people's thinking, and the day it happens, Geet will order one of those machines for him.
Maan says that sometimes her thoughts astound him - and Geet replies that so does his actions. What was the need for him to sleep next to her, and then he puts his shirt over her? Maan wonders if people are asking or she is. Geet says she has no right, and Maan advances on her... he slept next to her because her head kept slipping, and when he went to upright her, she slept on his shoulder. As for the shirt, she was shaking from the cold.
By this time, Geet is backed into a corner, and Maan tells her he made a big mistake helping her. Geet tells him it's better if he doesn't call her because people's eyes will be on them. She asks to go, and tells him that although he doesn't think that way, if people see them together, they'll talk... so it's better if he stays away.
Maan looks at her, and tells her that to this day, no one has told Maan what to do and what not to do... and as for understanding her, well, he thinks she'll need a handkerchief. He puts one in her hand, and walks off...
Geet tells herself that this time, she won't cry... the epi ends on her.

Precap: SB and Geet make a bet - whoever Maan calls will be more important; Geet says she has a condition of her own - if Geet wins, Sasha will get rid of that file.

Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago
Congratulations for the second Analysis thread β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

This episode right after the hot hot hum-tum moment was quite a good balanced episode showing all the after effects of that one night room fiasco which only Geet had to suffer since MSK is the boss and noone will dare to say anything to the boss ...

Felt really bad for Geet the way Sasha kept harassing her with those taunts and photos-posters  ...I wondered why dint Geet took those posters directly to MSK's room and showed her all that nonsense which was going outside in the office 😑...

Geet had already gone through enough humiliations in HP for no fault of hers ...so it was obvious that she does not want any more controversy attached to her name 😭...MSK  should hv actually warned his staff to stop gossiping about unwanted things just how he had warned right after the kurbaan hua saree fiasco next morning ...But I guess MSK dint realise that such a small issue will b over-exaggerated in such way by his own staff people ...

Poor Geet was nervous and embarassed to even sit besides MSK in the meeting or talk to him 😭😭...On top of it what a wrong time for Geet's hair to go and stuck up in MSK's white shirt πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..Poor MSK was all clueless regarding why Geet is behaving in such a manner as if last night something very big happened πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Loved the last Maaneet confrontation scene where MSK was so affected with Geet's ignorance that for the first time he had to give justification for his last night act of giving his hand to her as pillow and giving his shirt to her so that she does not feel cold πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ ;MSK does not bother regarding anyone's emotions but when it comes to Geet ,her emotions does affect him deeply 😳😳...MSK cannot tolerate Geet ignoring him because of some random gossips 😳

Even though I dint like this betting game episode ..but this betting game was more of a build up for the grt Behne de Episodes ...and so really looking forward to it 😳

I feel so bad for Geet..poor one she went on soo much of humiliations...😭😭😭  that Sasha and Tasha is errr...😑😑😑 but Loved the way Geet made Sasha Chup bilkul chup...πŸ‘

Scene of the Epi was...

NT's H-ha-haa-haaai to Maan and her expression to Maan's respond...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by pennu - 12 years ago
@Samana Yipee new thread.πŸ₯³ Raising a toast to that and all of us. It is really great to be here. Thanks to all you guys. A few weeks back the participation had seriously dwindled and I didn't have much hopes. But now it is picking up and I feel better. I will definitely watch Geet but this thread gives me a sense of purpose while watching and an excuse to observe each and every scene with a magnifying glassπŸ˜‰. I was watching random Maan and Geet love scenes and I realised we have so many of them to look forward to.😳😳 I hope we go all the way upto their marriage at least. πŸ˜ƒ

@Pennu You are right. She doesn't need the monthly essentials cos she is pregnant.😲 Sometimes it very difficult to remember that. At least now you can say she is not too much into the term for it to show but even much later on it was difficult to remember she was pregnant except for the hand on the stomach gesture and talks to the tummy.πŸ˜•

@Richa You kill us everytime with such lovely pics. They are the best way to capture all those sweet and intimate moments.

Now coming to the episode.

Geet episode 68:

That was a relatively fast paced episode not with respect to time but with respect to events.  When I saw Geet ignoring Maan and Maan entering the lift I thought he was going to be mad.😲 But he was quite reasonable. I guess he realizes that Geet is in a little bit of a state wrt to their spending the night together and everyone seeing them. So he is being considerate. 😳😳But Geet realizes that she is being talked about by the office staff.

Maan somehow understands that Geet is very troubled and that troubles him too. There is something seriously wrong with Mr.Chopra.πŸ˜’ He could start a Geet fan club. He has not even looked at the plans and is already singing praises of GeetπŸ˜•. He makes Dadima's friend who does their pairing on purpose after  Maan's ML look so much more subdued. Also he comes with so much pomp and splendor and leaves so earlyπŸ˜•. Geet wasn't that late.😑

Tasha gives Sasha a tool to trouble Geet with.😑😑 And Sasha is never known for her subtlety. 😑😑But there were no dual SIMs then. So anyone who got the message would know who sent it. I hope this time it strikes Geet to do just that.

But you should admire Maan's staff resourcefulness and efficiency. They made so many creative and colourful posters this soonπŸ˜•. I am a teacher and I know it takes some to time to cut out as many hearts as there were on Geet's photo that they put up.πŸ˜• Geet should in fact be proud of the fact that Sasha mam is taking out so much of efforts to trouble herπŸ˜‰. Sasha always reminds me of a jealous cat. 😑😑I completely loved the way Geet stands up to her and asks her to basically shut up and stop spreading rumours.πŸ‘πŸ‘ I am thinking how somebody can be so openly mean to someone else.😲😑 I liked the way Geet called on people's respect and trust on Maan to the forefront. Even though Sasha twisted it around I am sure others would have given that a thought for sure even if they were not sure about Geet. All the time Sasha was questioning Geet's intentions I was looking at Sasha's provocative clothing and I was thinking about the pot and the kettle. 😑😑

Actually what Geet told Maan makes a lot of sense. Anything happens the girl is blamed😭😭 and it does not matter whether it is city or a village. Even if a guy is a philanderer the wife is blamed or the other woman is- not the guy himself😑😑. Her question to him too was very valid. When there was an entire room he should have thought of sleeping somewhere else. Somewhere Maan did let his feelings for Geet make his decisions for him. But even then Geet is not questioning his intentions. She is just questioning his lack of forethought. However right Maan's intentions were what people saw could easily be misconstrued. There was a little doubt in even Pinky and Aadi's eyes.

So now Geet asks Maan to keep away from her.I like the way she was very firm in her decision and not intimidated by Maan even when he corners her. Good for you GeetOf course they keep telling each other to do that all the time.😳😳 . . But lets see how long both of you can keep away from each other.πŸ˜‰

Edited by geetaddict - 12 years ago
Re-Cap
🀣I CANNOT Believe MAAN SINGH KHURANA Was EXPLAINING To His Only Staff WHY They Were Sleeping On The Same SofaπŸ˜†
What's That Got To Do With Mr.Chopra's Project?! The Door Was Locked...So That's Project Related?πŸ˜†
Sexy Back ThoughπŸ˜‰

OMGGG OMGGG
Did You See The Way He Walked?!!!!!!! AND STOPPED THE LIFT!!!!!!! Did His Foot Not Get Hurt?!!! I've Never Tried Stopping A Lift Cuz I'll Probably End Up In Hospital For ItπŸ˜† What Is It? His Metal Shoes Or Something?πŸ˜†

THUDDD!!!!
OMFGGG Haaayeee
OMGGG What Did Geet ThinkπŸ˜†

Tum He Dikai Nahi Diya? Main Tumm e...---- Ummm Cutting Down In Hindi...

Love His BG Music Thing😳

🀣I Don't Even Know What She's Chatting On About!!! Woh Woh This That Screw That!!!
He Rolled His Eyes Like Meee🀣

Omg Omg Omggg He Talked!!! He Talked!!! He TALKED!!!!!!🀣
I HATE That Aaa Music Thing! Does My Head In!!
Honestly I Wouldn't Even Care What People Said, At least I Knew The Truth That Nothing Like 'That' Even Happened.
Dramatic...Get A Life
πŸ˜†

Umm...Shall I Continue?πŸ˜†
This one of those episodes where you realise how much Maan and Geet had to learn from each other. There were certain drawbacks for both of them socially that made it hard for them to see eye to eye but I love this episode for that last conversation they have, each of them so earnestly expressing their views and the other listening with care and attention, and the two learning from each other.

Maan, like Geet says is shut up in his cabin all day as he is shut off completely from people. He really has no idea what is going on, nor does he care to find out if it does not directly concern work. While this worked for him, it cut him off from a lot of experiences and a lot of knowledge and allowed people like Sasha to carry on doing hugely unethical things right under his nose. In many ways, Geet becomes Maan's link to the outside world. She shows him how to interact with people and the importance of their reactions.

On the other hand, Geet still suffers from the insecurities of her past. She has just about had it with being blamed for something she didn't do and she refuses to tolerate it or even turn a blind eye. She just doesn't want to face that anymore. The words she said to Maan are so effective in making him understand her stance, much as he does not want to. She pops his rich, male boss bubble and though it is tough, I think it is a huge learning experience for Maan as well.

In turn he tells Geet how to overcome her insecurities and sort of gives her the assurance that what she is doing is right. Also, indirectly he gives her the courage to fight as he stops her tears with his biting sarcasm. He knows the best way to get Geet out of a sad and disturbed state is to challenge her and here he does this with the rumaal.

I loved the tension in the last scene where Geet asks him why he had to come and sleep next to her and he backs her into the wall without even realising it! You can tell how intensely Geet's awkwardness and request for him to stay away is bothering him. If I were Geet I would just about melt under that intense gaze. Maan is searching for answers from Geet as he seems genuinely not to understand what the big deal is and can't seem to understand her trouble. I love the way he patiently hears her out and tries to reason with her, but to no avail. He really wants things to go back to that unspoken, comfortable understanding between them as everything feels off to him when Geet is not happy, or more specifically not comfortable with him. Her indifference really pierces him and it is only when she asks him to let her go that he snaps out of this intense questioning and put his mask back on.
I remember while watching this episode I wanted to strangle sasha &  tasha 
I m doing my analysis of next episode a bit early today ..episode 69 😳...It was more of a filler episode where Geet takes the challenge from Sasha regarding who wins the bet of getting MSK's max attention πŸ˜†πŸ˜³...

Poor MSK started giving Geet a royal ignore from next day onwards just because Geet only had asked him to stay away from her and now she is going bonkers for MSK's attention just to win the bet from Sasha ...what an irony πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

MSK was all so confused when Geet kept giving excuse to come in his room for some work and Sasha kept winning those bet points as MSK was deliberately calling Sasha in the room for obvious reasons πŸ˜†...poor MSK had no idea about all these girly bets going in the office πŸ˜†...But MSK was definitely enjoying the fact that Geet wants his attention badly πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³..

But somewhere destiny always played a role in bringing them close and this time it was in the form of that dinner invitation card send by Mr.Chopra 😳..No matter how much MSK and Geet tried going away from each other ,destiny always brought them together again in some way or the other 😳

Cant wait for the restaurent and dhaba episodes to start now followed by the epic Behne de of course 😳😳
EPISODE 69

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCQjtiV-atE[/YOUTUBE]

Written Update (prettyfulwishes)

Recap: Geet is sad and says to Maan that whatever they will think it will be bad...so you should stay away from me. Maan is maha angry and says that no one has ever told him what to do (lol spoiled child)! I think you'll need this after I leave (wait what does he hand her?)

Update:

Some random jerk dude brings a bouquet of flower in a hurry and says that someone has sent this for you...maybe MK sir! And runs away (coward...come back let me teach you a lesson!). Geet throws them away...but right then Sasha's chamchi comes and says what are you doing Geet...you should respect DD's emotion a bit.😑 Geet tells Taasha to shut up! Taasha ignores her and says oh look there is a note with it as well! Anyways Saasha and Taasha bully Geet with the stupid letter😑. Geet gets angry and says that I know who is getting all this done...and if this doesn't stop then I...Sasha interupts then what will you do?😑. Are you going to tell on me to MK (no she will tell me and I will whack you with my lamp!). Anyways...Sasha goes on and on and I really want to shut her up! Wow Geet and Sasha have a verbal spat about who is more important! (must watch lol I loved it!) CAT FIGHT!!!

Sasha wants to challenge Geet...but Geet says that this is not a game! Sasha instigate her!😑 Geet falls in the trap and agrees! Sasha says tomorrow...whoever MK calls the most for work will be more important (lol Geet just forget it...let her be a naukar for all we care!). Geet keeps a shaart that if she wins then no one will ever talk about MK and her! There is only work between them and nothing more! This will be our first and last game...fine? Sasha with a smirk says yes!

On the other hand, Dev finds the taxi driver that drove Geet...he remembers Geet sitting in the taxi. He just wants to know where Geet lives! He goes up to the driver and says that I want to know about a girl...two days ago in the evening a girl sat in your car...ugh the dude is perv...when Dev tries to explain her get up...the dude says that I always remember who I drove especially if she is beautiful😑. Dev looks uninterested in the talk and says will you do me a favour? will you take me where you dropped her? The taxi driver agrees!

Um...I am not sure if I missed a part *confused*

Never mind found it! Anyways the taxi driver tells Dev to sit in the car...just then he notices Nainatra! lmao he tries to hide but is caught by her! πŸ˜†

Anyways...I guess I missed something...

Next Day...Geet's friends encourage her...just then they bump into Sasha and Taasha! Sasha asks Geet if she is scared of the challenge? Geet answers back really cleverly!πŸ˜† Sasha is jut way too overconfident! They have a staring contest! Just then there is a hungama in the office since MK is here :P. Geet is not happy with what she is indulging in but convinces herself that it is necessary for her to have a job to stay in the city. She needs to teach Sasha a lesson!

MK arrives full on with bodyguards :P...while Geet is praying that MK needs her for every job! Her friends say they feel like he will call Geet in the cabin first! (but remember kiddos...wait you don't know but Geet told him to stay away from her!). Geet and MK come face to face...Geet tries to smile but Maan remembers what Geet said about staying together. Maan thinks to himself what does she think that I can't work without her? Geet is still trying to smile while Maan decides he will not call her once for work! He walks away! Saasha and Taasha greet him...and haww Maan calls on Sasha! lol everyone is in shock!πŸ˜† Sasha smirks and Geet gives her best fake smile! Geet is frustrated!

In the cabin, Maan and Sasha are talking...he starts looking for a while but then remembers that he gave the file to Geet. Maan is about to call Geet but stops himself...Sasha thinks that Geet will win a point if MK calls Geet inside! MK says to himself that I don't wish to call her but I have to since she has the file! Geet is freaking out and Taasha is taunting as usual! Just then the phone rings...Geet picks up the phone thinking it's MK but it's the peon.πŸ˜† lol for some reason the peon freaks out! The peon asks if he should send the chai up...lol Geet says fine send it!

Geet sees a poster with a drawing of her and MK...she rips it apart! Which makes Sasha taunt her...in return Geet tells all of them saying that if they don't care about her it's kk but they should at least respect Maan! Anyways...Sasha refuses to listen! Such an ignorant person!

Just as Geet rips the paper all apart and throws in the air...Maan is standing right there! They both have a stare off! Everybody including Geet are shocked! Maan looks at Geet with anger filled eyes and just as Geet is about to explain she starts to fall of the stool...and as always Maan runs to save her and they both on the floor...Geet on top of him. They have a staring contest yet again :P while the office staff looks on! Geet starts to get up but her dupatta is stuck under Maan...so she starts to fall again...Maan tells her to stop and then takes out the dupatta. lol Maan turns toward Geet and says that this chair has been made to sit on at work not to uchal kudding on it :P Geet says no sir I was doing my work...Maan says work? standing on the chair you were working πŸ˜†...anyways Maan tells Sasha to get the file from Geet and meet him in his cabin...because Geet Handa will have to spend a lot of time cleaning all of this up! Geet is shocked and Sasha is smugged...as usual she starts her taunts. Geet is sitting in her office spinning the little globe ball frustrated! lol MK always come at the wrong time and misunderstand! She concludes that he is so angry at her that he will not talk to her all day (lmao I love when she says babaji it reminds me so much of Muski :P). Adi and Pinky come into the room...lol and Adi sends off a OSO dialouge :P. Pinky and Adi brought a courier and want Geet to go in MK's room to give it to him. Aka she will the first point! Geet is excited at first but then concludes that it will be bemaani na? πŸ˜† They both convince her...and even Geet decides that if she wants to shut up Sasha she needs to do everything and anything!

lol Maan is talking with Sasha when Geet calls...lol she tells him that it's her talking...and he is like I already know...tell me? Geet tells him about the courier...πŸ˜† he asks so you want me to get inside the phone to read it...if it has come then bring it over! πŸ˜† Sasha is shocked! lol not to mention so is Geet :P

Edited by Samanalyse - 12 years ago