Frequent Posters

Jerryberry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kkian

HEY JERRIN

read both the parts n seriously i loved it😊

they r tooo cute😃

loved thier 1st meet n now waiting to knw arohi's reaction after meeting ARJUN AKA SANJAY😆😉

Thnx 4 reading yaar.. me working on d nxt update.. duno whethr it vil cum upto d mark or nt..
Jerryberry thumbnail

Part 3

"Agar woh mujhe bacha pedha karne bola tho?"  Arohi's words could not stop Arjun from laughing. He was continuously thinking about her. Sanchit thought in his mind, "shayad  Arohi  ko dekhne ke baad Arjun pagal ho gaya hai". Then Sanchit called Arjun's mom to show her his condition and when she saw her son talking to himself, she started asking "kya hua mere bete ko?".  Hearing his mom's voice he had finally come back to his senses and asked her "what happened mom?"  "Whom were you talking to beta?" asked his mom. Then Arjun replied 'no one mom', I was just thinking about something. 'Oh, this Sanchit scared me', said his mom and asked him to take rest and went away. Arjun angrily looked at Sanchit and was going to hit him when he said, "maaro  aur maaro , I am ready . Mujhe tumse tho aise hi maar padta hai, ab tumhare liye Arohi se bhi padegi". Then Arjun asked, "Arohi se?" Then Sanchit continued by saying " you don't know her, who ek number ki hitler hai". "Mind your words, teri hone wali bhabhi hai" Arjun said angrily.  She will kill me when she comes to know that you are only Arjun not Sanjay and I did'nt even warn her once when was talking rubbish in front of you, Sancit said. Arjun laughed when he heard that.

Arjun already knew by this time that he had already fallen for Arohi. He thought "may be this is called love at first sight". He then turned on the radio to hear some songs since he was in a mood to hear songs.

Chahe tum kuch na kaho maine sunn liya

Ke saathi pyaar ka mujhe chun liya, chun liyaa'..

'Oh my favourite song!!!' thought Arjun and felt that it was the best song for the moment. Arjun had lost himself in the thoughts of Arohi.  Meanwhile Arohi was in a very bad mood.  She was in a mood to kill Sanchit for not telling her that Sanjay is Arjun's best friend. " Ab tak tho us Arjun ko pata chal gaya hoga mai unlog ko kya-kya boli", thought Arohi. "God, how will I face him when he comes tomorrow?", thought Arohi.  She was totally pissed off and could not sleep the whole night.

As Arjun woke up in the morning, for the first time he felt that "morning is the most wonderful time of the twenty four hours" . He   could'nt believe that finally the day had come when Arjun and Arohi officially meet. A thought then came into his mind "what will her reaction be when she realizes that he is only Arjun?" . Then his mom came to saying "Arjun , go and get ready. We are already late. They will be waiting for us." Arjun found himself blushing for the first time in his life. He was very eager to meet Arohi and talk to her. He then got up from his bed and made himself ready to go with his parents to see his girl. Arjun was very happy whereas Arohi was thinking " woh  mujhse kya puchega? She was indeed very much tensed". She dressed herself very simply. Shefali and Sonia bhabhi was there to help her out. She wore a simple blue churidar and left her hair opened. Arohi's mom came inside and saw her daughter dressed and went near her and said "nazar na lag jaye meri bachi ko". All of them were eagerly waiting for Arjun and his parents to reach.

Suddenly the door bell rang and all of them were very excited to receive them except Arohi. Shefali and Sonia bhabhi was sitting with Arohi to give her a support. Arjun and his relatives came and sat inside the front room. Shefali was trying to see his face but could'nt as he was he was sitting in the opposite side. Arohi's mom had given them tea and sat down to talk to Arjun . Her parents were asking him several questions and he answered like a good boy. They had actually liked him a lot and hoped Arohi   to like him also. Soon Arjun's mom asked Arohi's mom to bring her. Then Arohi's mom went inside to bring her. Soon she came out with her mom on one side and Sonia bhabhi on the other side.  She was extremely scared by now. They brought her and made her sit in front of Arjun. Arohi still had not lifted her face to look at Arjun. Then her father said "Arohi , Arjun ka chehra thik se dekh lo. Baad mein yeh mat bolna ki uska naak kharab hai , dressing sense kharab hai, etc."  Arjun smiled when her father said that. She slowly lifted her face to see Arjun. She herself could'nt believe that she was blushing.  She  could'nt believe what she saw now. His faced seemed similar to Sanjay. Then she realized that Sanjay is only Arjun. Her eyes had literally popped out of her sockets. She was feeling embarrassed to look at his face and her face had turned red in anger when she saw Sanchit. She literally wanted to kill him.

Here goes the next update. I don't know whether it has worked out or not. Do tell me honestly if its good or not. Do press the like button if u liked it.😊

Edited by Jerryberry - 12 years ago
sreeja_rox thumbnail
res...me 1st again...

EDITED

Sanjay is only Arjun!!!!🤣🤣🤣 Sanchit to ab marne waala hai totally!!!!!😆😆 Lovely update!!!aise hi har din update deke khush karti rehna humme😃
Edited by sreeja_rox - 12 years ago
Jerryberry thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

res...me 1st again...

EDITED

Sanjay is only Arjun!!!!🤣🤣🤣Sanchit to ab marne waala hai totally!!!!!😆😆Lovely update!!!aise hi har din update deke khush karti rehna humme😃

Haha.. ab jaldi update nai karungi.. vil take time.. nxt update is d most imp 1..
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jerryberry

Haha.. ab jaldi update nai karungi.. vil take time.. nxt update is d most imp 1..

importnt one????ohk will wait😛
Jerryberry thumbnail

Jerryberry thumbnail

Haha.. keep waiting..
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great going jerrin - no doubts about it - the story is really good - pls continue soon
Jerryberry thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arjuhisis

great going jerrin - no doubts about it - the story is really good - pls continue soon

Thank u soo mch priya...:)
aparna4karanika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Superb superb...wen s d next updt