26-03-12 (Written update)

seelaks thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Scene 1: (Outside Manan's home)

Manan and Ria are outside Manan's home. She compliments Manan's dressing. But poor chic Manan is in fear of being caught by Abhilasha. He starts to blabber 😆to Ria when she starts to question him on where he is looking. Both of them get into the car and get away from there.

Scene 2: (In Car)

Manan thinks about what Abhilasha will do when she gets to know that Ria picked him up from home. He is getting weird thoughts.🤣.
🤪. Manan apologizes to Ria for making her wait.  Ria insists to call just Ria neither Riaji or Mam. Ria expects him to comment on her dress(pink). Though Manan realises it, he changes the topic to some other thing👏.Finally he compliments her for scarf and shirt☺️.

R: What pink? For heavens sake, this is Calamine pink and this scotton candy pink scarf with cheery rose flowers. Pink😛😉.(Manan tries to understand what she says). Manan, Whats wrong with you ? You dont have any sense for color palette ?

M: Mam, I am not as smart as you na ..Thats why ?

Manan wonders where has she learnt from ? Add that he was not taught above the primary and secondary colors. Manan starts to say something about the scarf and on looking at Ria's reactions , he compliments her. Ria asks him whether he is trying to flirt in the name of complimenting.

Scene 3: (In Manan's home)

Abhi complains to Sami regarding Manan coming to home at late hours😔
😔.  Sami replies the same that Manan said to her  yesterday . (all the while maid listening to their convo).

Scene 4: (In Car)

R: Why did you take so much time to answer?
M: Well , Actually I have two reasons. One to see that "Can anyone wait for my compliments?". Second is that when we answer immediately we may be biased. If I think and say then my mind and brain will give the same opinion.😛.
R: So, Whats the opinion about Ria Oberoi? Why are you looking like that?
M: Nothing. First time you spoke a complete sentence in Hindi. You speak good Hindi.
R: What do you mean?
M: Where are we going for meeting?
R: Meeting... Ha.. Kholabha. Meeting with investors.
M: What I do in meeting with investors?
R: No more questions about that. Like where am I taking you to .. You have to just accompany me and attend the meeting silently. If a person from non-financial background attend, its of use.
M: When I wont understand anything, Whats the point in attending.

Ria tells Manan that she understood that he is very much capable. She also tells the reason behind taking him to meeting. Ria and Manan have discussion about Ria handling business. Also Ria compliments about Manan's tie and new found dressing sense on being associated with her.

Scene 5: (Beach house - After meeting)

Ria and Manan have a discussion about the meeting. Manan tells Ria his wish off having luxury cars, attending meeting at 7 star hotels etc,etc. Ria says to Manan that she likes ppl who are ambitious, who want to do something. Others just waste life being jealous. Ria tells that what ever she has now is the gift that she got from her dad.  Ria talks to Manan about her dreams of being independent,setting a business empire all over the world etc..etc..

Manan tells that he also wants to do the same thing. Adds that he does this job just to live. Ria wants Manan to joing her in pursuing her dreams as both their dreams are the same.

Manan accepts what Ria says and shakes hand with her.👏👏👏

Precap:

Manan shouts at Abilasha telling that he wants to big car, maids and money. What a kind of life is this?

Abi (self talk):

Since ppl run behind their dreams, they forget to enjoy the small happiness around them. Whether a house is small or big doesnt matter. Its just about both being together😔.

Edited by seelaks - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for the written update yaar...