what's in kabir's mind???

snowdream thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
What's in kabir's mind.He told to Neha that he want aditi's money.but...His eyes shows so much love towards aditi.i think he is a grey character.and somewhere i feel he is after something else not her money.Why is Neha always seeing kabir with a doubt regarding aditi's accident.even today's episode she told galti se accident?????

..is neha and aditi same...
..is kabir the culprit...
..or is kabir doing this to find aditi's murderer or sumthng

what do u feel guys what's happening

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey that s a nice thought kabir trying to find who tried to kill her. Some family member for sure! That might be a great twist
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ya it seems there is mystery in aditi's murder.in btwn they r many unasnwed. why neha didn't contact anybody when she is in trouble, mean her relatives,frds,closed ones after rishi. is rishi fake or rishi n kabir joined hands or neha n aditi are same. neha is culprit. nice taking sofar with out much clues ,wat u say guyz 
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜• hmm i think aditi 😭got killed by some family member for sure maybe by that chubby nastik mamaji πŸ˜•. he wasnt happy to see aditii alive  πŸ˜‘
kabir yea he could be grey shaded character πŸ˜•
those 2 twin girls jiya- piya reminded me of savari -bavari🀣🀣 from kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi 🀣🀣
pls cvs give that kabirs manager 🀒a name πŸ˜†πŸ€£
rosha.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have a strong doubt that Neha and Aditi are the same. The way she patted that little boy in Kabir's house; the way she talked to Ija, her eyes were full of love for them. And she is taunting Kabir every time he talks of Aditi's death. So I think Neha and Aditi are the same. And I don't want to see Kabir as a negative character.
priyanka2765 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey ppl,
even i think that neha is aditi...coz the way she asked tat aditi was killed by mistake...as if she has become neha in order to find out that who was her killer.?
and so she and rishi are playing a game.
watever it may be i jus wanna see cute scenes between neha and kabir...
kabir looks sooo awesome in this serial...im gonna watch this show only for him 😊
Edited by priyanka2765 - 12 years ago
Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
By yesterdays episode to aisa lag raha hai, ke chote was involved... I mean karan... Show mein uska namm bhool gai hooon...