nyc update..
it was bit short bt no worries..
next 1 ll b long.. right..??
continue soon..
thanxx for d pm..
ann123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Cho chweet...Arnav is concerned for Muskaan that he himself cant sleep and checks whether she is comfortable or not...
Arnav-Muskaan scene was vry beautiful.. it was obvious that the touch of his fingers acted like a painkiller and Muskaan could feel more relaxed...
One question...Was Muskaan uttering those words loudly or she was thinking abt it in her dream...if Arnav heard it then he would be now 100% sure that she is khushi...
Yaar yeh Arnav phir shuru ho gaya...control Arnav control...
aakriti120 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
heya appy..

sorry for the late reply..

awesome update dear..

loved the teri meri ending..really tied up the story together..

many thanks for the pm..: ]

continue soon..
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: ann123

Cho chweet...Arnav is concerned for Muskaan that he himself cant sleep and checks whether she is comfortable or not...

Arnav-Muskaan scene was vry beautiful.. it was obvious that the touch of his fingers acted like a painkiller and Muskaan could feel more relaxed...
One question...Was Muskaan uttering those words loudly or she was thinking abt it in her dream...if Arnav heard it then he would be now 100% sure that she is khushi...
Yaar yeh Arnav phir shuru ho gaya...control Arnav control...

Hehe...arnav se control nahi hota hai yaar...after all this his khushi how can she...6years is pretty long...ahem...lolz
She was uttering she was whispering those words. Arnav has heard it. and also he didnot needed any confirmation...but confrontation...he knows from the day one that she is his KHUSHI
arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
update please waiting for it
kab ayega update???
khirat_ali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i have read both the parts in 1 go

sorry i was busy that's why i couldn't comment on last part

but thanxxx  lot u still pm this part i thought u wont

awesome parts
spoorthi thumbnail
loved it completely,but it was very short
can't wait ,plz update soon
thanks for the pm

get well soon dearπŸ˜ƒ
Wrappedinblue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Update Soon Pleajjj!!! πŸ˜Š
tc! πŸ˜Š
Koeli thumbnail

Previous Part: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/55910022

Muskaan grimmed...no ways...i cannot enjoy and how dare you touch me again?

Arnav: Oh come on muskaan stop fussing now...well fine i will not do anything...no point in doing anything for you i guess...

Muskaan looks at him leaving...

Muskaan: Hey DM again you have send the monster to my room...and again i have ended up getting effected by him...why DM why cant i just get over him?

-----------

Arnav pacing on his room...KKG now that i am sure that you are Khushi though i never had any doubt but enough is enough i will make you admit that you are khushi...he smirked...

Hello! Hi how are you? I am fine...I need your help

-----------

In the morning Muskaan was getting ready...she was left with unzipping her kurta...she stood in front of the mirrior chatting with her friend...

Arnav came in...she was still chatting and fighting with the zip and uttering thats why i dont wear kurti's now a days half of the time it has a zip problem...

Arnav came near her took the zip from her hand...Muskaan's eyes widens she turns disconnecting the phone.

Arnav with a smirk...kiss...she cuts it off

Muskaan: Kiss? and looks into his eyes...how? cuts off

Arnav: places his index finger on her mouth...pehle sun to lo what am i saying...Kisse baat kar rahi thi? slowly pulling up her zip intentionally touching her bare skin.

Muskaan: Woh meye...

Arnav: With your boyfriend? he smirked...pulling up her zip. He could see the effect of that on her face...he intentionally stopped in the 3/4th way and said, looks like the zip doesn't want me to leave your room so early...he slides it down a little making it half open...Muskaan tightly closed her eyes clutching her kurti...

Arnav smiled...so what were your guys discussing? Did you tell him about us? this time zipping up fully and putting the hook on the loop...khushi still in the tranz fail to utter a single word...

Arnav: Done. Muskaan opens her eyes...she saw her standing facing the mirror and arnav just behind her holding her biceps...he was putting his face down and his lips were quite close to her neck...Muskaan anticipated a an open mouth kiss on her nape as she was his lips open and was advancing...

Muskaan: Ar...n...a..v ji

Arnav smiled and changed his direction towards her ears and whispered...i forgot to thank you for saving my life...thanks muskaan and leaves her biceps...moves back 3 steps...see you at the breakfast table and leave her room.

---------------

On the breakfast table...good morning muskaan...she was greeted by all the family memebrs...arnav was missing from the table...muskaan was looking for him as she knows that he is always the first one to come.

Anjali: Kya huya Muskaan? do you want something?

Muskaan: No Di, I mean anjali di, I mean anjali ji

Anjali cups her cheeks...you can call me Di if you want to muskaan, i will not mind.

Muskaan: Hey DM what am I doing? Like this the day is not far away when that laag governor will catch me red handed. Sab ussiki wajay se ho raha hai...na woh paas atey na yeh sab ho raha hota...DM rakha karna.

Jiya saw muskaan on the breakfast table and she got excited while she was climbing down the stairs.

M.AAA she screamed...muskaan looked at her and smiled...just when they were going to each other arnav came and picked jiya on his lap...

Muskaan didnt anticipate that...

Arnav: Princess i told you na YOUR M.A is not well, you cannot jump on her sweety...she will get hurt no?

Muskaan wanted a hug badly from Jiya...it has been long due that they have hugged properly.

Muskaan: Mr. Raizada you dont need to bother about my health. I can take care of myself and you dont have to decide what is good for me and what is bad for me.

Arnav's expression changes. Dont talk to me like that Muskaan (arnav never like khushi creating a scene infront of his family members...he was always a private guy) I have stooped jiya from hurting you because i dont want you to go and tell the whole world that how much lack of parvarish is given to my daughter...

Muskaan was shocked to hear that from arnav...with disgust she uttered...how could you think like that Mr. Raizada? Jiya...about jiya i will say such a thing? she is my...I love her a lot and i dont find any flaws in her parvarish...its just that i wanted to...tear roll down her eyes and she runs to her room leaving her food on the breakfast table.

Jiya: Pa aapne phirse...again you have made M.A cry...she just wanted to hug me ma...thats it.

Arnav was shocked to see jiya anticipating what muskaan wanted...even the same thing stroke in his mind

Jiya: Pa M.A always keeps on telling me that i am blessed to have a father and a mother like you and that i am the best daughter in the whole world pa.

Arnav's anger vanished in few seconds after hearing that from Jiya, he thought yet again he miss trusted khushi.

Arnav: Jiya, come here...grabs muskaan's plate and gives it to jiya...take this to her room and give it to her.

---------

Muskaan was crying...

Jiya: M.A may i come in

Muskaan looks at jiya who was standing near the door...muskaan stretches her arms and jiya keeping the plate on the side table ran into her arms and hugged her. it was a loose hug from jiya's end...she knew that muskaan had wounds at her back.

Muskaan: Oh baby i missed you so much, she wipped and wipped...

Jiya: I missed you to M.A and I love you too.

Muskaan hugged her as tightly as she can...jiya please hug me tight she said and jiya did that. Muskaan was badly wipping...

Muskaan: I am so sorry baby that i have left you and go...please forgive me...you are the bestest daughter one could ever had...oh jiya i missed you so much in my life...

Jiya: M.A you just went for 3 days and i was absolutely fine please dont cry...but muskaan continued to wip and wip and wip. she thought how she left her on the hospital all alone and went...thought she hardly had any choice but to go, just for her daughter's sake...she wanted to give her security and that security was only arnav she knew and if her friend didnot help her then she wouldnot be standing on her own feet today, it wouldnot have been a dream come true either to see her husband and her daughter ever again in her life.

Jiya: Can i tell you a secret? promise me you will not tell anyboday...still hugging her. you know pa also cries like this hugging me when he misses my Maa. Are you missing your boyfriend?

Muskaan was shocked to here both the things...she wipes off her tears...arnav ji cries...for his wife?

Jiya: Ya M.A pa actually misses my Maa a lot but he never says it to anybody.

Muskaan felt happy. and who said i have a boyfriend? did your Pa said anything?

Jiya: No No pa didnt say anything...you are so beautiful so i thought you must be having a boyfriend you know.

Muskaan: Naughty girl and pulled her cheeks.

Jiya Pouted her lips...

Muskaan: Whats wrong?

Jiya: I am hungry M.A got your food as told be pa.

Muskaan: Come we will eat our breakfast together and on the breakfast table.

Muskaan and jiya joins the rest of the family on the breakfast table.

Muskaan smiled at arnav...arnav became conscious to see sudden change in muskaan's attitude.

------------

The door bell rang...HP anjali didi there is a parcel for muskaan di.

Muskaan was chocked.

Arnav: Kya hua? are you alright...

Muskaan: Ya i am fine (who will send me a parcel?)

Anjali got a big bouquet of roses and a small box.

Anjali: Looks like someone has send a loving gift for someone...the card on the bouquet read..."To my love Muski with love you and only yourz ARMAN"

Muskaan glanced at aranv who was looking at her to read her expression...muskaan was perplexed...

Anjali: Yeh Armaan kaun hai, Muskaan?

Arnav: Her boyfriend, looks at her and leaves the breakfast table leaving half of his food.

Muskaan knew that arnav got offened...Hey DM yeh kya nayi musibat hai...zaroor yeh uska kaam hai...i have to call and bash, kyun kiya usne aisa that also without telling me anything about it. Waise bhi achha hua this laad governor will maintain some distance.

Next Part: 

Thats it guys...hope you like it...

Edited by Appy_Indy - 12 years ago
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
res

Edit:

Beautiful update.. Loved it! That scene between Muskaan and Jiya where they are hugging and Muskaan is crying actually made me cry.. Poor Khushi, it must have torn her apart to have missed out on so many years of her daughter's life..

I have an inkling on who the friend might be.. Hope I'm right.. 😊

Really looking forward to the next part.. 😊
Edited by Poonam786 - 12 years ago