Posted: 12 years ago
THANKS 4 PM
 IT WAS VERY NICE
aakriti120 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome...

loved the different shades of arnav...

especially his transformation from anger to caring...

he cant see khushi in pain..

thanks for the pm..:)

continue soon..
Koeli thumbnail

Previous update: 

Muskaan was feeling uneasy tries to remove her leg...

Arnav: Can you please let me see? and their eyes lock...

Muskaan: aaah

Arnav: Let me take out the glass piece.

Arnav takes out the glass piece from muskaan's foot...while doing that he remembered about the diwali night...how he made khushi wear the payel...he would have loved to see the payel on her foot...but it wasnot there...

Arnav looked at her...he questioned her with is eyes where is the payel gone.

Muskaan: Its paining...

Arnav: Dont worry HP is getting the first aid box...let me dress your wound you will be just fine.

Muskaan jiust smiled...Arnav smiled back...he dressed her cut...and held her hand to make her stand...once she stood up he left her hand and muskaan got a little disbalanced. She quickly caught his hand in reflex. arnav releasing grips her harder...

Muskaan: Beech mein aise chodna nahi chahiye (you shoudnot leave inbetween). you should check back whether she needs any support or not Mr. Raizada...

Arnav: with a firm look...sometimes you dont need to show off that you are there...i was there beside you so that you can hold my hand during your discomfort...

Muskaan: thanks Mr. Raizada for your concern... Now i think i can take care of myself...leaves his hand she walked passed arnav...

Muskaan was struggling with her foot...she was not able to walk...arnav lifts her up.

Arnav: Sometimes you should check back before leaving the hand whether you can walk without the support instead of showing your bloody ego "Miss Saxena".

Arnav takes her to her room from the poolside so that no one can see him carrying her.

Arnav places her on the bed. you better take rest for atleast a day...your wound will heal faster...

Muskaan: You dont worry Mr. Raizada i am used to it...we are quite apt with such situations...we the middle class people are very strong in dealing with such scenario.

Arnav shuts the pane and leaves...

----------------------

Jiya peeps in...

Muskaan: Come in jiya

Jiya: "M" seeing her foot is it really paining?

Muskaan: A little baby...but pa i mean your pa has taken out the glass and bandaged the wound...

Jiya: Are you feeling better now?

Muskaan: Ya princess i am better.

Jiya: Pa has asked to give the dinner in your room today...shall i ask HP bhaiya to get it here.

Muskaan: surprised to here what jiya said...What? You pa has said so? (unbelievable)

Jiya: Ya pa told bui that you are hurt and you cannot walk so to give your dinner in the room. actually pa has made it a point that everyone should have their dinner on the dinner table and on specific time so that we get to meet all the family members...breakfast dinner.

Muskaan: Thanks princess but i am fine now baby...i will have dinner with all...

Jiya: Hugs her and kisses on her cheeks...app jaldi thik ho jao (get well soon). then we can play together

Muskaan: hmm i got my medicine now...and kisses her back.

----------------------

Everyone on the dinner table...

Arnav was the last one to join...Arnav sees muskaan and smiles...

Muskaan acknowledge his by smiling back...

Arnav again looks at muskaan...he asks muskaan silently that how is her leg...

Muskaan: Jiya your kiss is a magic...my pain is less now...looking at arnav...i am much better...

Arnav: Quickly changes his look into serious one...he was able to understand that muskaan is able to read him...he tells himslef...(Khushi has not changed...she can still understand the unsaid words...i cant let my emotions flow once again i have to restrain myself)

Arnav: So miss saxena...you are from mumbai...right?

Muskaan: yes mr raizada

Arnav: Where do you used to stay?

Muskaan: at my friend's house

Arnav: hmmm. you have been friends for how long?

Muskaan: Dont you think thats too personal to ask? and what have it got to do with me?

Arnav: how long you have been with your friend?

Muskaan: See mr raizada...i dont think these details are necessary. and what is necessary i have already given my cv. and i would really appreciate if you dont interrogate about my personal life.

Arnav: Well muskaan whether you tell me or you dont i will definitely get to know about your history...and i will make sure that i know soon...there is none in our company jiska inside outside we dont know...we keep after knowing everything about them...

Muskaan: then you should have first found out about me then appointed me...

Arnav: Doesnot matter i pata laga lunga.

Anjali: Chotey can she have her dinner now?

Arnav: Sure Di.

Next part: 

Edited by Appy_Indy - 12 years ago
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Nice update.. So she can read his silent communications.. This gets mjore and more intriguing! :)  Read before getting the PM again.. :D
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Poonam786

Nice update.. So she can read his silent communications.. This gets mjore and more intriguing! :)  Read before getting the PM again.. :D

ya man...we connect...this is amazing...how you get to know before i pm you...lolz
Desai09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks dear for giving this update even though u said you would be busy today...

Lovely update... This curiosity about Muskan's past is killing me now.. 

Will be waiting for ur next update.. and Thanks for the PM... 
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Appy_Indy

ya man...we connect...this is amazing...how you get to know before i pm you...lolz

Hahaha.. I get email notifications of replies to the thread.. But the PMs are still very much appreciated for when I'm not at my computer.. :)
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
arnav is still concerned for her. loving muskaan - jiya bonding!
Cute_Gal thumbnail
nyc update..
arnav cares for muskaan so much..mayb he thinks she is his khushi.. i hope she is..
carry on..
thanxx for d pm..