Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ann123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Appy_Indy

Thanks ann once again... :) much awaited reply... :) more than you wait for my FF i wait for your comment. ๐Ÿ˜†

awww...so sweet of you...๐Ÿ˜ƒab itna accha likhogi toh ek comment toh banta hai boss๐Ÿ˜†
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: ann123

awww...so sweet of you...๐Ÿ˜ƒab itna accha likhogi toh ek comment toh banta hai boss๐Ÿ˜†

. Thanks yaar. But I have 95 buddies but only 50-60 hits thumbs up and out of that 10-15 gives regular comments. I like your comments including some others. Comments always motivates me to write better abd better. I get to know the reaction of the readers.
Wrappedinblue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
this update made my tym , was totaaly boaredd :/
Well thnkyu fr the pm n yea sorry fr commentg late as my xams are startngg tw i wnt b able to cmmnt and all so plz dun stop frm msgng me :P do mesege the link whenever yu update! Ok :P
Tc :)
Piya.D thumbnail
i loved it
lovely update
thanks 4 the pm!
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘thnaks...great job...lvoe it...beautifull...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
sweetygirl28 thumbnail
arnav again showing his attitude.. nice update!!
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it dear n i realy feeel dat its actualy khushi
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: amna_ali

this update made my tym , was totaaly boaredd :/
Well thnkyu fr the pm n yea sorry fr commentg late as my xams are startngg tw i wnt b able to cmmnt and all so plz dun stop frm msgng me :P do mesege the link whenever yu update! Ok :P
Tc :)

I will do that dear dont worry. thanks for reading and commenting.
Koeli thumbnail

Here you go with the next part...

Muskaan: Anjali ji waisi what i have just witnessed i was unable to believe that jiya's father is ASR...i mean does he suffer from split personality syndrom?

Anjali: LOL...aap bhi na muskaan ji just like khushi kuch bhi bolti rehti hai...

Muskaan: Anything is possible in this house you know...rolling her eyes...

Anjali: Come i will show you your room.

Muskaan after entering the guest room...arrey wah! (wow) This is so nice...removes the curtain and sees the pool. Arrey anjali ji you guys have pool in the house? Good then i will do my swimming every morning here...if you dont mind can i use this pool?

Anjali: Well if you can manage to swim i dont have a problem but the pool is only 3 feet deep and she burst out laughing...

Muskaan's excitement gone she was feeling so stupid of herself...why did you have a pool when no one can swim in it? Its weird...

Anjali: Woh actually my brother...Arnav...his room is connected with this pool. He likes it.

Muskaan: Oh I see.

Anjali: I think you just frenshen up...must have been a long day for you...and keep this money...its an advance...

Muskaan: No thank you anjali di...i will take it when i need it...

Anjali leaves...and goes to payel's room

Payel: Di I know what you must be thinking right now

Anjali: Payel i am really feeling sad...she has lost her memory...she doesnot even remember anything about RM...anyhting about chotey...and how come she is wearing western and speaking english fluently? Is she really khushi?...I am sure she is...i mean her behavior is so much like her.

Payel: Di even i am in a dilema...I am not able to figure out anything...she doesnot even recognize me. Jab se ai hai...mujhse ekbaar baat tak nahi ki hai.

Anjali: I think we should just wait and watch...we have to keep our senses open and follow each and every move of her in order to know the truth...If she is Khushi then we have to do something to get back her memory...

Payel: You are right di and if we hurry into things then arnav ji will get annoyed...after all the has suffered the most, more than us in the last 6 years.

------------------------------------------------

Next Morning

Jiya: Pa i have checked your bag...you have taken everything with you...jiya ne apna phot bhi dal diya hai (jiya has put her photo in it as well)

Arnav: Thank you baby...pickes her up and kiss her on her cheeks...

Jiya: Pa when will you be back?

Arnav: As soon as pa's meet gets over he will be back.

Arnav carries jiya to the breakfast table.

Arnav: Di i am leaving for mumbai today to finalize the deal...we are tying up with international designers for our most popular K's collection.

Just then Muskaan entered...

Anjali: Chotey i am really very happy...finally khushi's designs have been appreciated by all.

Arnav: Glaring at Muskaan...Di i am getting late...let me know if someone tries to act smart...

Jiya: hugs arnav and weeps...

Arnav: Jiya i have asked you not to cry baby...you are a strong girl...and you know it very well that pa doesnot like to see tears in jiya's eyes...

Jiya: Jiya will miss you pa.

Arnav: Bui ka khayal rakhna...and stay way from unknown people looking at muskaan.

Arnav: Finally kisses jiya and moves towards the door...he was just about to step outside he turned and saw muskaan looking at him...(he silently tells bye khushi)

Muskaan smiles back.

Arnav leaves.

Muskaan: Anjali Ji, I am really very hungry...

Anjali: Come Muskaan join us for breakfast...

Ayush: Hi muskaan aunty!

Muskaan: Hi ayush.

Ayush: You can call me "AR" thats what everyone calls me in my school

Muskaan: Hmmm! well i think Ayush is a nice name but if you insist i will call you Master "A". and you can call me "M"

Jiya: Can i call you "M" too?

Muskaan looks at jiya...

Muakaan: Yes Miss. Jiya Khushi Singh Raizada...you can call me "M" too.

Jiya jumps down from her chair and climbs up on muskaan's lap...

Jiya: M you can call me jiya...

Muskaan hold her chubby cheeks and tell ok princess i will call you Jiya.

Anjali heart melted with the conversation between jiya and muskaan.

Jiya: Do you know that you look my mom?

Muskaan: Oh really? smilling

Jiya: ya same eyes, same lips...same clothes...no no, no same clothes...you to wear western but mom ka jitna bhi photos hai she is wearing either sarees or suits...

Muskaan: How old are you?

Jiya: I am 5 years old...2 days back it was my birthday...and she started her jabbering...

Muskaan was mesmerized with the way jiya was talkning all with perfect expressions...with so much fun and enthu...

Muskaan learnt about the cute father and daughter relationship. How much they meant for each other...they spent hours talking to each other...anjali purposely didnt interrupt them...she wanted them to talk...to know each other...

Both Muskaan and Jiya were smiling and giggling together...

Anjali: Muskaan ji i was thinking when you are staying here why dont you take up jiya's responsibility as well...this way aapka double income bhi ho gayega and jiya ko Ma...I mean "M" jaisi ek cute si governess mil jayegi.

Muskaan: Oh anjali ji i would love to...Jiya will you be my friend?

Jiya: Yes "M" jiya would love to make "M" her friend coz she has started liking her...

EXTENDED

Muskaan: smiling and hugging jiya...You are such a darling...you are an angel.

Jiya: Bui always says my mom was an angel...she always used to keep everyone happy...Bui says i am just like my mom...

Anjali: that you are princess.

Muskaan: Anjali ji i am so sorry i totally forgot about ayush inbetween.

Anjali: smiling koi baat nahi muskaan ji...you can start with jiya...then you can take up ayush...looks like you are bonding well with jiya...actually jiya hai hi aisi that everyone loves her...just like Khushi...

Muskaan: Khushi ji ko...she paused and looked at jiya...and stopped...well anjali ji Jiya is so lucky...you know why she has her mother's name with her...people are recognized by her father's name but jiya is exceptional she is known by her mother's name.

Muskaan's word really touch jiya's heart...

Jiya: Can i kiss you for this "M"?

Muskaan: You are always welcome sweety...

Jiya was over whelmed.

Jiya: Come "M" i will show you my toy house...she held muskaan's hand and take her to Arnav's room...

Muskaan enters and see the entire room...it was full of stars...candy bedsheet...lots of pinks everywhere it was stuffed with soft toys and dolls...

Muskaan: So this is your room...

Jiya: Ya this is my and my pa's room.

Muskaan: hmm its beautiful...

Jiya climbing up the bed and asks...how are the stars? My mom made it.

Muskaan: they are as beautiful as you...

Jiya: come come i will introduce you to them...

Muskaan enjoying to her fullest...

Jiya: Hi twinkles...this is my new friend "M"...her name is muskaan...but i call her "M" you know she looks like my mom...

Muskaan made jiya sit on her lap while she continued her talks with her stars...Muskaan combed her long hair with her fingers...cleaned the excess food which is present on her chin...brushed her dress wrinkles...while jiya still talking to her stars...

Muskaan was feeling happy with jiya and jiya with muskaan.

While caring her muskaan saw a small red chunri lying just above jiya's pillow...

Muskaan takes it out...jiya

Jiya: oh this is DM's chunri...

Muskaan: DM?

Jiya: Opps sorry i call Devi Maiya DM...and smiles.

Muskaan: Devi maiya?

Jiya: DM you dont know DM? come i will show you

Jiya pulls her to the mandir which is there at RM. Here she is my DM smiling ear to ear.

Muskaan: hold her hand and touches her head on devi maiya's feet.

Anjali: Jiya baby what are you doin in the mandir.

Muskaan gets up and tells anjali that jiya has got her to meet with her devi maiya...

Anjali: Arrey wah muskaan ji...it looks like even devi maiya is happy to see you in this house...see she has put the kumkum on your forehead...

Muskaan instantly touches her forehead and rubs a little and see the kumkum on her hand...

Jiya: "M" even DM likes you like my stars...

Muskaan looks a little confused with the situation and was not able to judge...

Next part: https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2902976&TPN=36�

Thats it guys... hope you guys like my extended part too. do comment and hit likes please.

Guys let me know how did you like this part...will be updating my next part soon.

Edited by Appy_Indy - 12 years ago
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Awww.. Loved it.. Hope Jiya and M develop a strong bond.. :) Beautiful story, truly!

Edit: Just realised I read it before getting the PM! See how eager I was for the update?! :D
Edited by Poonam786 - 12 years ago