Bade Acche Laggte Hai

OS on Raya! (24/3/2012)

balh123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello everyone!I just thought of writing a short OS on Raya.Hope you guys like it.This is my first time that im attempting on writing a OS on Raya so pls forgive me if its not upto the mark.Comments and criticisms are welcome!

This is just after Priya and Ram have confessed their love for each other and also consummated their marriage.Next morning,its Holi and they enjoy a lot but something seems to be bothering Ram as he is not enjoying..Priya thinks what is the matter?Why is Ram not happy?Is it because of last night? Does he feel quilty? Many negative thoughts were coming into her mind and she was feeling heart-broken at the thought that maybe her fear would come out to be true.Priya was very sad but she didn't let anyone know about it as she didn't want to spoil the mood as everyone was enjoying Holi.After sometime,as the Holi celebrations got over and everyone went into their respective rooms.Ram went to their bedroom and saw that Priya was not there…he suddenly heard the door shut..and turned only to be hugged by Priya tightly,he was a bit surprised but he hugged her back tightly.He then asked her "What happened"? Priya : *Crying* Are you not happy about last night Ram? You ignored me the whole day today and you didn't even enjoy Holi ? Do you think you did something wrong last night? *Still hugging each other*
Ram : Shocked at her questions breaks the hug and wipes her tears ways and cups her face and says Who told you im not happy?How can you ever think like this Priya..last night was the best and the most memorable night for me.I can never forget it.Priya : *Happy with Ram's words* But she asks,then why weren't you happy Ram?What's the matter? Ram : Its nothing,just some business problems..don't worry. Priya :   Okay *Then she turns to go to the washroom to have  a bath and get fresh but Ram is in  a naughty mood today..as she turns to leave he catches hold of her pallu and doesn't let her leave..Priya firstly was shocked at Ram's actions but is somewhere happy deep inside her heart.
Priya : Ram..kya kar rahe hai aap?Pls chodiye mujhe..
Ram : Chodne ke liye thodi na pakda hai
Priya : *blushing hard*
Ram tugs at her pallu and makes her turn towards him and pulls her pallu and she lands right there at Ram's arms
Ram starts nuzzling her neck and Priya is mesmerised by his touch though its not the first time but his touch makes her go weak in the knees she knows that..
Priya : Ram plsss..
Ram : Plsss..kya?
Priya : Chodiye mujhe..
Ram : Sach mein chod du na?
Priya : Who was loving his touch but still was very shy said "Haan sach mein"
Ram : Leaves her and turns to go *He's teasing her*
Priya : Now,visibly dissatisfied catches his hands and kisses him on his lips passionately
Ram : Is shocked out of his wits but loves it that his wife is also having the same kind of passion that's burning inside him too
Ram : Wraps his arms around her waist and starts kissing her neck and then turns and kisses her back and opens her blouse hook..Priya is shivering by his touch and catches his hands
Then Ram starts kissing her earlobes and then turns her around and kisses her on her forehead,eyes,cheecks and on her lips and then he carries her to the bed and they make love again that night.  :In Love:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

balhfan4ever thumbnail
Hawwt and Romaantic😳 ...too good yaar!!! Thanks for writing such a beautiful and censored(critics se darr lagta hai) OS...Kaash yeh BALH mein bhi dekhne ko milta but no worries, you made it come to life with your description...please do write more and make the weekends bearable for RaYans😆...Thanks👏
Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It's a good one.👏 But such scenes happens only in our dreams. Though it's your first take, ur imagination was great. Hope to see more of such OS on our RaYa.👍🏼
balh123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: balhfan4ever

Hawwt and Romaantic😳 ...too good yaar!!! Thanks for writing such a beautiful and censored(critics se darr lagta hai) OS...Kaash yeh BALH mein bhi dekhne ko milta but no worries, you made it come to life with your description...please do write more and make the weekends bearable for RaYans😆...Thanks👏

Thankyou so much! 😊 Yes,censored it because i don't want critics ka hoohah again lol 😆 Will definitely try to write more!
balh123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Indomitable

It's a good one.👏 But such scenes happens only in our dreams. Though it's your first take, ur imagination was great. Hope to see more of such OS on our RaYa.👍🏼

Thankyou so much! 😊 Yes,these scenes are possible only in our dreams *sigh* Will try to write more!

TVserialfreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks...superb post...awesome😊😊  hats off to your imagination Edited by TVserialfreak - 12 years ago
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oye hoye Naz.. sizzling OS yaara🤪 absolutely loved it👏👏
sammy_108 thumbnail
just loved it !
was unhappy to see Ram's reaction 
but this OS just compensated it !😃
balh123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TVserialfreak

Thanks...superb post...awesome😊😊  hats off to your imagination

Thankyou so much! 😳
balh123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika163

oye hoye Naz.. sizzling OS yaara🤪 absolutely loved it👏👏

Thankyou so much Anu! 😊 I loveee all your VM's you are just the BEST VM maker we have! 👏