upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Couple of forum nembers are asking and posting about SSK ending. I saw a post on facebook as well on the same topic. Does any 1 know anything?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sagark thumbnail
Originally posted by: upra

Couple of forum nembers are asking and posting about SSK ending. I saw a post on facebook as well on the same topic. Does any 1 know anything?

Upra i dont think ssk will end so soon as they havent yet shown the couples love story beginining till now. And i dont want ssk to end so soon as i want to see rolisid and premer love scenes. I just hope its a rumour of ssk ending. And secondly upra mathaji's truth also needs to come out in front of the whole family and that will not happen so soon as i feel that mathaji should not be spared for what she has done.Edited by sagark - 12 years ago
prince3673 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
upra dont wory ssk is not ending as it is gaining good trps and also there is no official announcement
from rashmi sharma.upra i hav searched regarding this from every site  related to serials but there is 
no news about ssk ending so cheer up 
upra thumbnail
Thanks Guys!! I saw people asking here as well as 1 or 2 posts about the show ending on one of the Rosid facebook sites so got scared.
Ritii thumbnail
do say that yaar itna wait ker rahe hai hum loge toh bina rosid love story ke yeh khatam nahi hoga and ya they r getting good trp so iss ke baad toh love story main aur bhi good trp milega so it will continue.don't worry.
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TRPs are high. No way it's ending right now.
sagark thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

SSK is not ending at all instead veer shivaji is ending and in place of veer shivaji madhubala is taking the 8:30 slot so pls stop spreading rumours of ssk ending. SSK is doing quite well and the trps also are good.

suhanakkt thumbnail
wow what a episode full of bakwass and sooo boring good thing i did not watch ๐Ÿ‘ heard from my friend .lets see how much cvs push us to watch premar ๐Ÿ˜ก.dont know whats so problem if they show both pair story ?dumb and dumb whole episode was so dumb ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กwell im leaving ssk again when my rosid story start i will join again otherwise i dont want to fall a sleep to watch premar story.dear cvs are you just entertaining for some people?what about us?do you think people watch your show for this prem and simar?lot of people watch for rosid so just dont always show premar  we r not really interested about them.if you still want to push us then plz we have one request show some rosid story also.if you show rosid everyday then we really dont care whats the story  and that way you can show premar story how much you want.majority people are watch this show for rosid so dont ignore this if you do then that rumor(ssk ending) will be true.i week trp high dosent mean you are save because next week it fall again you never  keep trp number 3.00  two or three weeks  because of taking  some wrong decision.so please cvs show both pair and make both pair fan happy dont make  some people happy and majority people put down.

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i hope this show also should end , as long as it stays on tv , this forum will be full of negativity of some trolls  . hence want it closed ..

P.S- guys please don't take my comment seriously and then don't bash me personally, there are made only in fun..
upra thumbnail
Originally posted by: EstrellaNijam

Don't you think this topic should be closed or locked or something like that?

Please upra, don't get me wrong. The topic is so obvious, that this one always becomes the target of spammers. At least 10 to 20 spamming has been happened here. Strange !!!

Sure!! I dont know why spammers like this topic so much :-D. Let me pm the mods.