DKDM and Mouni on SBS 22/03/12

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello
there was a small segment on SBS today...
it was Sati and Jaata meeting again😳
Sati is sitting quitely by the riverside,when Jaata appraoches her-voiceover says that although Sati doesnt recognize Shiv she does know its him approaching her after all she is love with him...
Mouni is praising Mohit-saying hes looking really good as Jaata in the get up...😉
Nandi is also shown as Sevak and another "chotta Daksh",dont start dreaming asli Daksh nahi hai...😆
Mohit says the small boy-cant remeber his name,has made Jaata his Maama and is trying to make him meet his Maami,i.e Sati
the boys this really cute golu molu kid who is shown dragging Jaata towards Sati😳
the voiceover says it will take time for Shiva and Sati to meet again,but also indicates that Jaata and the kids mother will get them otgether

Another small segment of mouni shown at Adaalats success Bash-wearing a birght red gown,looking lovely...😳

shruti
Edited by shruti.nil - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolfizzy thumbnail
yup i saw both of them...
There was even an interview of mouni [adaalat part]
she was saying that about 5 mins ago she started dancing and the sbb team bought her outside for an interview...
Then the voiceover says that mouni is in her own dreams... neither she is searching for mahadev nor his gaurav chopra is here with her...
Then mouni says that gaurav is in Luckhnow...
Thats it...

And going on to DKDM...
its going 2 be really amazing how Jataa and Sati wud meet again...
And that chotta daksh is just so swee8888888...
and his mama is also way to handsssum... and her maami is just sooo beautiful...

Seems like chotta daksh is really vry lucky...

here is the youtube link 4 d adalat bash:

Edited by coolfizzy - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OH MY GOD..OH MY GOD..how could I miss this yaaraw😲..Mouni said that ehhh.😳.?? she is so generous in words & very straight forward.🤗..Mohit looks stunning as always ..awww...I am sure Gaurav her BF is very large hearted & gives her good space in relationship..thats why she is not scared in saying what she feels anytime..awww.. ..I so sos os love that fact..That should be good friends are & good relationships are..GOD BLESS MOHIT & MOUNI..awww🤗

Thank you soo much SHRUTHI DARLING..!!