•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

really getting very upset with radhika rani

kya ho raha he tumhe dont be that self sacarfying open your eyes and ears

sorry guys actually have started liking rubi better except for her behavior towards her parents --no

matter how bad they are ---at least she is upfront not pretending like radhika every thing is honky
dory 
yaar...dev brought her to mumbai to let her meet her parents and radhika was so excited...
seeing this she is feeling bad but she want to change her sister...she knows dev and it is the same day they came to mumbai...what is ruby that dev also know...
there are many things that happened behind radhika and dev is not showing her that...
so lets see what happens...radhika ki umeed tut gyi hai but maybe for her father she will try to change ruby
i know sparky agree with you but after watching radhika today got so

frustrated with her never liked radhika when she is going overboard to eccept a person didnt like her that time that she agreed to marry

rohan just because dev said so she could have runaway stayed apart from dev --12 yrs she was away from him ---sooo the running away

should have happened before the prohit family saw her --and then dev goes to find her
Originally posted by KBCFan

i hate Ruby

no no dont hate rubi i think as radhika says she is good at heart she is just afraid that she will

have to share her father with radhika--and that normal for a girl for 20 or so yrs has had her fathers undivided love

as for her behavior towards her parents thats her parents fault as the way they brought her up
havent made up my mind about ruby but so far not liking her
ruby is so rude and spoilt