"That Thing Called Love" #2 Note@Page 75/20th July

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Gals! i just cant believe it that i am opening Thread 2 of "That Thing Called Love" that too so soon. all Thanx to Anu di, Abi, Amina, happydays30, uteem, Madhuri53 nd all dose people whom i left to mention to spam the previous thread so much that today i am opening a new thread... thank you so much for all the support nd Love guys... Nd Abi a Special Thanks to you as if it was not you den i dont think that i would have ever re-continued to write this FF again but it was you who had pestered me so much that i am forced to write it so Love you from the core of my heart... i Truly Thanx to u all from the core of my heart for showering so much Love nd support on me. ur Love nd support always motivates me nd inspires me to write more nd better... so Thanx is just a very small word for dis...Pls Showering ur Love on me like dis in future too...

ya i know i promised that i'll update as soon as the thread will finished but guys there's a tragedy... My best Friend's mother Died yesterday nd he's totally broken right now nd i am just not able to concentrate on writing seeing him in dis cond... i had written half of update wen i got dis news nd currently he needs me the most nd i just cant ignore it... so i'll update both my FF i.e. this nd "Destined To Be" after that only nd hopefully will update "Ehsaas" too along wid dis... u all can understand how it feels of Mother's demise nd how badly he must be needing me... so guys will update the next part in 3-4 days... nd ya a small request to you all Pls Pray for the soul of Aunty so that it can rest in peace...

So till i update u guys keep commenting because i want lots of comments wen i come back to update😉😉... otherwise i wont update😉

Luv Aakriti
😊
Edited by aakritisri1111 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8

INDEX:

That Thing Called Love ~ Thread 1

Part 14
                                                                         Part 15
                                                                         Part 16
Edited by aakritisri1111 - 12 years ago
dips_chim thumbnail
congrats for new thread dear
muskaan... thumbnail

Congratulation...

New thread...
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
congrats for new thread
cutemishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new thread.  Waiting for the next update.
anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats for the new thread.
meettu thumbnail
congrats for the new thread

we purely understand ur position

nd plzzz take care of ur friend as he need u the most

we will wait
angelina_2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey congrats for the new thread :) update soon !
angelaraf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
congratulations and celebrations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🥳