Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

last 8 day of 6 month

sheun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

(this is in continuation of my first and second post)

day 8 of last 10 days of 6 month period...

Soft moonlight, a white feather falls on the green grass, murmur of water flowing nearby and someone walking softly at a distance: there is also a voice and the voice is humming. Humming a very known tune.

"PURPLE": the light is purple with a little bit of white. The bird flies away. The wing touches my face. Another feather softly lands on the grass. Its wet, the grass is wet and misty. But it feels good. Maybe the mist is from the flowing water or it has just rained.

I start running. I am running on something soft, like sand on a beach. The sand is cold and so am I.

But where is she? I need to search for her''.An hour passes by'''

She feels warm. Her fingers run through the white cotton. The milk white fabric seems dull beside her skin. She smiles. She glows. She nods her head. She utters my name "ARNAV". Her hand brushes through my hair. Softly she embraces me. All of my existence finds a new meaning.

"The girl"'.. is wrapped in a white cotton sheet. Her hair is sweeping away with the waves. Its dark black and its long and each wave bring her closer to me. I feel her sweeping close to me, inch by inch, minute by minute. There is an unknown pain in her eyes. I touch her, I touch her face. Its cold and numb.

There is a panting in my heart and I feel restless. Something valuable is fading away. I need to hold her close and never let go''..but she is floating away. Away from me'.

Arnav jumps up on the bed. His shirt is drenched in sweat and he is panting. His eyes are teary and the whole body shivers at the sight of the sea from the open window of the hotel room. He runs towards the French door and steps on the wet sand. OH! He was dreaming and his dream has ended. Involuntarily he says " KHUSHI !!" The sound of her name echoes in the lonely surrounding, and HE COMES TO HIS SENSES.

"Damn it ! What the Hell!! I need to be in control. The Girl has damaged me. She took over my life, my feelings and my thoughts. I am thousands of miles away from her, yet she is everywhere. This has to STOP. I need to find other distractions and focus on Di and my business. There is no room for error and for such idiocy over a stupid girl. I HATE her. She is a manipulating witch and she has chosen Shyam over me. I left her for 2-3 days and already she has started to show her true colors. DAMN you ! KHushi KUmari Gupta ! DAMN you." Arnav collects himself and heads back to his hotel suite.

Arnav blasts off the shower, drops his shirt on the floor and stands under the cold water.

The Maserati Gran Turismo comes to a screeching halt in front of the venue. The media stands with open lenses. He steps out in a dark Burberry suit and aviator glasses. Miss Australia and Miss New Zealand are standing side by side. They are clad in off shoulder gowns and keeping an eye for the man of the hour. Lavanya stands next to him. She is introducing him to everyone. People surround him and his partners for the interview and for details related to the new venture.

He seems different. Lavanya thinks, I have never seen him so free and reckless at the same time. He is drinking and hugging every girl in the party. What is up with him? "Arnav, darling, don't you think you are holding her too tight? All the media and press are here and they are taking pictures of you with the girls. What will Di and Naniji think? What will Khushi feel seeing you like this? Control yourself please."

Arnav looks at her, with a crooked smile on his face, grabs her hand and suddenly pulls her close. He gives her a soft kiss on her cheek and says loudly, " Lavanya , honey! Don't talk rubbish. It was a mistake not saying YES to you. You are smart, classy and pretty and look at what I ended up with? It wasn't a good deal I sealed." He keeps on laughing. The media people start to click and record his each word like maniacs.

Lavanya pulls herself away and frowns.  Arnav walks up to the bar and opens a bottle or Champaign, he walks up to Miss Australia and Miss New Zealand and pulls them close. He goes to the Podium, keeping his hand steady on their waists and says: " I am deeply honored to be in presence of such beauty. I am happy to be a part of the fashion pageant and joint venture between our two companies. Hope we will achieve the highest of success". He sips directly from the bottle and give the girls a kiss.

"Phati saree !! Oi Miss Phati Saree ! Wake up, are you still in bed? It has been 10 in the morning and you are not up? Hurry down with me and come to the living room. I need to show you something." Manorama stands beside Khushi's bed and pulls her hand. "Huh? Blood? Did you hurt your self cooking again? And why is broken glass on the floor? Everyday you make a new drama ! Haven't your mother teach you anything? You need to come down immediately and see what Arnav deserves'you greedy kangal . " Khushi opens her eyes hearing Arnav's name and looks up. She requests 10 minutes to get ready and then she comes down with Mamiji.

"This is Arnav Sing Raizada, one of Asia's top business tycoon. He has sealed a deal with a famous Australian company last night . You can see him drinking and being high, surrounded with pretty ladies. This is footage of Lavanya and Arnav, his ex girlfriend and fiance, They are kissing and making out. Sources say that Arnav suddenly married a very simple girl named "Khushi", coming from a lower middle class family 6 months ago. It was a Love marriage but as you can see Mr Raizada mingling and hugging Miss Australia, may be the love is vanishing away. WE will keep you updated with more spicy news and pictures of Mr Raizada and his lustful Aussie getaway." Anjali changes the channel but it is the same news story again. She shuts the TV off, slams down the remote. Shyam is in good spirits, looking at khushi.   Naniji and Mamaji seems pretty tensed and all of them cast an eye on Khushi.

Khushi feels like a wounded bird, unable to look up, unable to hide somewhere. She tries to think of any excuse to leave the living room, away from the questioning eyes. She needs to be out of the house. She pauses and then speaks " I need to go to the tailor shop. I will also visit a friend and will be late. Anjali Ji, I am taking some money from the drawer and the cell phone. Naniji, excuse me." Khushi rushes out of the room, eyes almost in tears and head sunk down. She steps out of the room and stands behind the curtain to listen to the TV and to the family.  

"Arnav deserves someone like Lavanya, someone who is educated, beautiful and of high class and fashion. God knows what the Phati saree did to him that he got married so fast and now is realizing his mistake. IT must be a plan of the Gupta sisters to capture our sons and their property. Now Arnav betua is repenting and is planning to leave  Khushi and go back to Lavanya. I think this is why he went to Australia all by himself and did even listen to your request Anjali. Khushi is not worthy of being his wife. She cannot even speak English. Even the white girl , with white hair ( blond) is not bad. What do you say?"  asks mamiji to mamaji. Mamaji and Naniji looks angry and tells her to shut up.

"Mami ji, please do not speak like this. Chote , why did he do something like this? He is drinking? We know that Khushi Ji is doesn't not belong to high class and have no higher education or family backup, but she is a good girl and knows how to maintain a family. Naniji and I are very happy with her. I understand that Chote might miss those qualities that Lavanya had. But this does not justify him, flirting and kissing in public. I am very worried. Shyam ji, please give me my phone, I will call and talk to him asap". Says Anjali.

Overhearing them speak, Khushi's tears come running down her cheeks, she holds on to her dupatta and feels betrayed. So Arnav ji doesn't love me? Am I only a piece of toy to him? He can show me love, care for me anytime he wants. He can pull me close and try to kiss me and the very next second he can also throw me away like a piece of garbage? I am nothing to him? I am poor and this is why he treats me like this? He married me, gave 6 month's condition, played with my heart and threatened me countless times. Why? Even he made all arrangements for me in the bank and got the divorce papers ready by the lawyer, so I can sign and be free.  I was so dumb and naive that I still did not lose hope. I was still hoping, he will change his mind and is doing all these just to test me or make me suffer.

But now it seems all real. He seems to be moving on. He is smiling, laughing, and hugging Lavanya Ji and other girls who definitely belong to a high society. I can never be like them. So does he really want me out of his life? And the divorce papers are they real?

According to his count, we still have A FEW days remaining. But is that it?

My story comprises of THE LAST 10 DAYS of the 6 month wedding period that ARNAV fixed for KHUSHI.

Here are the previous links:

DAY 10

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2891940

DAY 9

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2893099

DAY 8

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2894533

DAY 7

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2896366

DAY 6

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2898390

Edited by sheun - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

choti1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh, please continue the count down!
Veritaserum thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Its great...Please continue soon 
Can u send me a pm?...if its not much of a problem...
ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
very nice and interesting part .loved it...Edited by ragvir.fan - 12 years ago
sruthirishi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dis is interesting day by day👏

plzzz do pm me ur nxt update!!!
emistry thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oh man heartbreaking!! good story!
spoorthi thumbnail
awesome update👏
loved it,its really interesting
beautifully written
do continue &pm me ur future works
surenkal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
this is really good stuff please pls pm when you update
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
oh pls pls continue!! this is just heart breaking!! u have written it so well!! please continue soon!! i'm counting the time!! plsss.
rukuswasthika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
plz continue soon dear .can't wait