Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update- 19/3/2012

Sia889 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.😃
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

Episode 91

19/03/2012-Monday

Laxmiji,the lady and Nandi reaches Jataa's place where he was carving some stone..They all greet him,Jaata (Maahdev) asks him the reason for their visit..Laxmiji then says that this lady i have with me is distressed mother whose daughter has to be made Roopvaan (Beautiful physically).Tha lady speaks her sob story  to Jataa that her daughter is no more...When Prajapati tries to say something in the context Nandi interrupts him by showing his hands saying that he shouldn't  interrupt when two people are talking..shush!!(Chup raho ..aahh that kind of chup raho is one  in its kind uttered by Nandi...This scene was awesome...Daksha was Red faced as if Nandi has punched him on -the -face)

Daksha's ego gets hurt...Jataa asks the lady about her daughter didn't she bring her along?
Laxmiji says that had her daughter been alive there wouldn't be any need to make her sculpture
  they heard that if Jataa makes a sculpture of a dead person-the person gets back to life..the lady pleads Jataa to do the necessary as they have come from far place and not let them down.

Then Jataa takes a flower from his pouch and gives it to the lady and asks her to envision her daughter's face and he would with his imagination carve her sculpture..and starts working on it as the lady does what Jataa had said.

Daksha thinks that if eh would make the portray of the lady's daughter then he would be confident that he will make Satbish Handsome..this is his
 Real test.

Jataa (Mahadev) the ultimate supreme lord is now making a perfect image of the lady's daughter...It had all that a little girl would have the innocence in the face,the cuteness except for life.

Everyone is amused seeing the sculpture made by Jataa ,especially the mother who's daughter's face replicates the sculpture.
Daksha was very impressed by Jataa's work..he appreciates him.

Laxmiji says that she has come here just to witness this  Miracle...the Lady also is awe struck as the portray resembles her daughter and she feels that her daughter is present there..both the lady n Laxmiji grateful to Jataa..
Jataa says that this was possible only cause of her imagination and his inspiration.
Daksha now puts his reason of visiting Jataa forward saying that -"I'm getting my daughter Sati married to Angira rishi's son ,but Satbeesh has a scared face -Brhama ji has suggested you -as you have some supernatural powers and thus i have come here with a request" (This rat is all goodie- goodie with Jataa..pehle hee Shiv ko accept karlete toh apni itni izzatka tooty- frooty toh nai hhoti)

Nandi now comments that "if he wanted a handsome son -in-law he had to go and find one..Master this is Prajapati Daksh whose daughter Sati loves Shiv and this man hates Shiv and hence he is  getting Sati n Satbhees married -im very sure that this wedding is taking place without Sati's consent "

Daksh argues that"all this is untrue and the wedding is taking place with Sati's consent"

My wife (Manu putri) has opposed this match for that very reason..she wants a handsome looking son-in-law..hence i have come here to request you to make a handsome sculpture of Satbeesh and please come along me"

Nandi warns that he is trying yo Tie up us all into knots...to which Jataa disagrees and tells that being a sculptor what his duty is..to make a person Roopvan (Handsome looking)
He asks Dakhs to leave and that he would attend to his court soon..

Daksha is suppa happy,Laxmiji is njoying the scene...Nandi is hurt and JAtaa (Mahadev is calm)
Now Jataa leaves the place and Nandi gives Daksha some tips as ow to welcome Jataa when he enters his place..

He demands that His Mastar(Jataa is very stubborn) and thus there shouldn't be any draw back in his honor he adds that since all this is for his daughter Sati she has to be there to welcome Jataa..
Daksha then talks within himself that what all i had to go through for you Sati (Great father but arrogant)

At the palace:

Daksha reaches Saati's room only to find her  sick again -he informs her that the Sculptor Jataa has agreed to make Satbhesh Handsome looking she need not worry..
He also explains his hard journey to reach Jataa and describes Jataa's weird and unusual persona n nature...but then his skill is mystical n miraculous and how he himself has been a witness to his skill.

Prasuti shows her concerns over the authenticity of this whole kaaya palat thin(make over thing)-how can a simple sculptor make a scar-y Satbhessh good looking.She then says that if he is trying so hard he is with him.

Daksha then informs that the Sculptor wants Sati to welcome him..
Prasuti questions why?

Daksha answers that is this is for Sati's to-be-groom.

Prasuti says that sat is very ill and she wont even able to stand on her own foot..

Revathi is worried for Sati and the fact that till when everyone pretend to close there eyes before the fact that Sati's condition is only cause of Shiva's vyog (the Sepration from Shiv) (Now that's one wise gal in the whole Daksha den)

Jataa(Mahadev)  and Nandi  walk through the streets of Daksha's  land singing bbeing in the state of utter devotion..they where like heads turners there..

Jataa sings a melodious Vishnu Bhajan..(I loove u SHIVJI🤗)
Om Namo Narayanaayaa...

SHAANTAAKAARAM BHUJAGASHAYANAM PADMANAABHAM SURESHAM
VISHWAADHAARAM GAGANASADRASHAM MEGHAVARNAM SHUBHAANGAM.
LAKSHMIKAANTAM KAMALANAYANAM YOGIBHIRDHYAANAGAMYAM
VANDE VISHNUM BHAVABHAYAHARAM SARVALOKAIKANAATHAM.

Om Namo Narayanaaya Om Namo Narayanaaya Om Namo Narayanaaya

MEANING

I bow to Lord Vishnu the One Master of the Universe, who is ever peaceful, who reclines on the great serpent bed, from whose navel springs the Lotus of the Creative Power, who is the Supreme Being, who supports the entire universe, who is all-pervading as the sky, who is dark like the clouds and has a beautiful form; the Lord of Lakshmi, the lotus-eyed One, whom the yogis are able to perceive through meditation, He, who is the destroyer of the fear of Samsar.

Everyone is attracted by that melodious voice of Jataa..Jataa blissfully sings as they walk along the streets of Daksha's place.
They all gather up at the entrance of the palace to welcome Jataa..they all are under the spell of his voice and so is  Sati she is pulled towards the voice and gets up from her bed to the entrance hall
Jataa enters the Palace siging the Vishnu Bhajan (Stora) and they shower flowers upon him..Jataa (Mahadev ) and Nandi are in the trance in utter devotion..
As he finishes singing the song they see Sati standing in front of Jataa..they are amazed to see Sati walk when she was so sick (Mahadev has that power of bringing his Sati out o depression-even her physical pain gets vanished hearing and sensing him around)

Nandi is overwhelmed to see his Mata Sati

He then walks towards Sati and Sati feels a familiar feel standing near him
There walks a perfect human-Jataa very elegantly ,yet with command in his presence with great valor in his heart and even more love for his Sati.
A perfect physiqued Jataa with each feature f his face perfectly n carefully put -made of pure hawtness stands in front of a flower like Sati -fragile figured -gentle -caring are her surnames..

Jataa sees Sati in her eyes😍 telling her that he has come there in HUMAN FORM just for her...

TO be FRANK the Screen was Melting with these TWO awesome looking People☺️

Precap:

JAtaa announces that this would be by far the best creation of his-Saatbeesh's murty would be matchlesss-but till the complition of the Murti Sati has to be with him(Wah re uperwale kya google phake hai)😆

Thanks for reading
Sorry for my horrible Grammatical errs

Have good time
Tc
Love n Regards
Sia
Edited by Killer_Shark - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my Mahadev!!! that final scene with the bhajan and the meeting was just soo ethereal, i was speechless!!!  ⭐️

Edited by ratilal22192 - 12 years ago
LazyKid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nicely written dear...hadnt seen the eppy but all thanx to u could visualize it...Edited by LazyKid - 12 years ago
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update..!!
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
it was a awesome update, finally i saw shivji as jataa and he looks really good. i saw lots of firework when i saw mouni and mohit together. Jataa was a little naughty tellin everyone.. when he makes the murti sati has to stay with him. hai hai hai😍...am gonna waitch this episode agian and agian❤️😍.
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sia will read update after watching epi...
thanks for the upi...
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sia Sia...my sweet dear friend...Meri haalat aisi hai ki...Duniya Pagal hai..ya phir mein hi deewani hoon pata nahin chalraha😆..I am flying like a Bird tonight..Meri deewane pan ki bhi dawaa nahin..Kya mast episode tha yaar.OUT & OUT RULED BY ..THE LEADER..THE MASTER BLASTER..MAHADEV..(aka MOHIT..!! so what coudl you ask for..& uspar ...Sati eneters & they have a EYE LOCK..Hwo can I be alright then..Mein toh pagal banoongi hi na...awww Cute Nandi..feeling for his Masters Life..SATI Ma..was simply Outstanding..👏..ADN your update ..is equally CLASS..GOSH..you people  are really great yaar..🤗I would never be able to do that .⭐️
Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gorgeous update!! Loved the entire episode today and one of my favorite parts was when Nandi ordered Daksh to be quiet 😆. Mahadev was resplendent...majestic and absolutely beautiful 😍

The final scene just took my breath away...he was gazing down at her with love...the eye lock was something we have been waiting for because usually Mahadev never looks at Sati when they have had a face to face conversation. This time, he was gazing at her, giving her confidence and comfort...almost like he was willing her to believe that she had nothing to worry about now that he has arrived! 😳
DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
osm episode...
luvd it..
thanks for update...
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh wow, I am already in love again with Shiv Ji and I have not even seen the epi.😃 Thanks for an awesome update 👏  He is totally hawt and very powerful and his request for Sati to be present, what a naughty Shiv Ji 😉 Edited by Mallika113 - 12 years ago