Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I hope they keep the film in theater for awhile.Edited by IshqSufiyana - 12 years ago
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
SO VERY happy for this film and for Vidya! Just goes to show there are more roles for human girls/women than as animated (in some cases only slightly) hump-me dolls.
Katrina has some very sleepless nights ahead of her now. Her only claim to fame was being a boxoffice goldmine. Now, Vidya has taken that as well. Acting toh usse waise bhi nahin aati thi...πŸ˜†Vidya versus Kareena and Katrina seems to be in store. Kareena as it is is losing her mind over Vidya's new-found popularity if her interviews are anything to go by. πŸ˜†

Oh boy, I do love me some cat fights. πŸ˜
go Vidya... own them all! This is what all the khans should be saying

Salman: aao jee aao jee.. dil se sil milao jee
SRK:  girl, you're my chamak challo..
Aamir: all izzz welll

I hope, this paves the way for good films, that are also complete entertainers. 
Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

Katrina has some very sleepless nights ahead of her now. Her only claim to fame was being a boxoffice goldmine. Now, Vidya has taken that as well. Acting toh usse waise bhi nahin aati thi...πŸ˜†Vidya versus Kareena and Katrina seems to be in store. Kareena as it is is losing her mind over Vidya's new-found popularity if her interviews are anything to go by. πŸ˜†

katrina too..did u see her face when balan got the award at zee cine awards.man was she really expecting it 🀣
Originally posted by: Nitu_TheTwisted

katrina too..did u see her face when balan got the award at zee cine awards.man was she really expecting it 🀣

No, but I totally believe you. This will be the beginning of a new era of catfights. Bigger and better than the Sonam-Deepika/PC-Kareena we have had in the past. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Dexterkichokri

and then comes the fan fights...they keep it going😍 πŸ€£

and @Ishqsuifyana : yaar shubh shubh bolo, the movie is abt to break so many records and ur hoping tht the movie shall stay in theatres...Come on its all BS. do u really believe they will pull off the film just becoz board exams are going on...Jisko Dekhni hai woh emergency ki halat mein bhi dekhega.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well it wouldn't touch a 100 cr thats for sure.
Originally posted by: IshqSufiyana

Well it wouldn't touch a 100 cr thats for sure.

100 crores...what is the importance of that...even if it breaks any records of any biggie films thts enuff in itself
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cheers to good content/writing, shooting in Indian locales, some great acting, imaginative direction... wishing many more "kahanis" in Bollywood!!