Re-Living Mahadev-Sati Sensational moments..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I have watched that 15th march episode (wherein Shiv Tandav & sati unconsious & priceless divine passionate ...Mahadev's love confession happened.๐Ÿ˜ณ.)...countless number of times..but the thirst & the inner dept & the beauty seems to be never ending..The thirst seems to be never quenched..!! Every Night & morning I have been watching those moments..& every time I see..I went crazier than before..!!๐Ÿ˜

Ohhh,..those Piercing love filled eyes of Mahadev filled with a mild layer of tear in it..Gosh..such depth of love filled in it ..equal to the depth of oceans..but still he wants to control those innumerable waves of love that is slashing his heart & mind to go to his Sati & maker her HIS..forever๐Ÿ˜..(not that they are different anywayz๐Ÿ˜ณ )ufff...I so could imagine why he did that Tandav..he was about to Burst in that agony..of seeing his sati 's blood..touch his Rudraksh..he just had to let out that frustration..that ocean of love ..that emotion..so he danced..danced & danced..till those feelings got under hsi control & he came to peace..!!

aw..later on when he says..."meine sati se Prem Kiya hai..toh yeh mera kartavya hai ki mein uski sahayata karon.." "chot usse lagti hai..aur dard mujeh hota hai.โค๏ธ.(this according to me is the most intesne dialouge gosh..he said it all..he expressed what was hsi weakness..) .."Meine hamesha sati's prem kiya hai..aur hamesha karta rahoonga.." (ahhh that unconditional & selfless love he has for her๐Ÿค—..he can torture himself but cannot tolerate her seperation & hurt her in any manner again & that is why he is just pushing & pushing & pushing her as much as he can..)..."lekin woh abhi yogya nahin hui hai..uska parinam bhayankar hosakta hai.."(aw..that deep deep concern..awww).."par yeh bhi satya hai..ki Mein Sukhi nahin hoon..Sati ke bina mein apoorna hun..adha hun adhura hoon๐Ÿ˜...(ahhh..what words..can ther ebe anything more love filled than this...no man would have said this to any woman..till date.awww..Sati..you are sooo lucky & why not..you are simply the best gorgeous..& beautifullest ever..Adi shakti..๐Ÿ˜perfect match to the most powerful..manly..charismatic..handsomest Man ever ever ever..๐Ÿ˜.) ..."Shiv ko sati  se Milan ki intezaar hai.."..ahhh..ahhh..ahh..These words are forever..echoing in my heart soul & mind..these days..Wohaa..& that too Mohit with his melancholic voice..has added so much love peace & passion into it when he said those words na..Wohaaa...๐Ÿ‘no words  left to praise๐Ÿ˜

ahh see now in the spoilers we have come to know that even though he has delared about his undying ..passsionate love for Sati..he is still trying his best to push her away from marrying him...just because the future ..the dark disasterous futuer what he is seeing ..he just wants to avoid that awww๐Ÿ˜ญ..So endearing it is to see even Gods can be helpless in the hands of KAAL the destiny..๐Ÿ˜ญ..and we thought being God is awesome..its the๐Ÿ˜ญ most toughest job ever on this universe..You need to think the wellness of everyone but you..!!๐Ÿค—awww,..Mahadev..& Sati..!!

And before I end my madness about Mahadev & Sati..I have to say few words for our Mohit & Mouni..without which I cant digest my food..nor get sleep.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ..The way sati (Mouni) was decorated like a sweet dulhan because that shathbish was coming ..God..Mouni looked like the GOddess that she is na..awww..I so so so was thinking ki ..kaash Mahadev sees her now..he will just wont be able to resist her at all..& take her straight away to Kailash..!!๐Ÿ˜afterall she is his property na.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜..and wooo..Mohit...You are the only hero where in we can drool over your hot sculpted Body & physzic yaar...this type of role aur kisko milega ..kisikp bi nahin jahan shirt ya baniyan tak nahin pehennahoga..Only & only shivji can do that & Mahadev has been so kind to choose him to  help us drool & cool our heatrs quench & eyes thirst..hai na ladkiyon..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ..

On a serious note..Mohit & Mouni...I again want to repeat the same that..you fit into each other so perfectly in each & every way..be it your height weight..smile complexion...gorgeousness..those intense eyes..expression..body structue..acting..everything..just about everything..!! we are really blessed by Shivji & Shakti maa to haev got you..to enact this..hamara jeevan dhanya hogaya..we are reliveing this intense love ...the first love story..the most passionate story of universe..through YOU..!!๐Ÿค—

I so felt that Shivji would have been having a fight with his inner soul & mind...(while dancing Tandav in pain & restlessness for Sati) ...something like this...here it goes..
Mere Mann Ye Bata De Tu
Kis Or Chala Hai Tu
Kya Paya Nahi Tune
Kya Dhundh Raha Hai Tu
Jo Hai Ankahee Jo Hai Ansuni
Woh Baat Kya Hai Bata
Mitwa Kahe Dhadkan Hai Tujhse Pyar
Mitwa Yeh Khudse Toh Na Tu Chhupa

Jeevan Dagar Mein Prem Nagar Mein - 
Aaya Nazar Mein Jab Se Koi Hain๐Ÿ˜‰
Tu Sochta Hain Tu Puchata Hain
Jiski Kami Thi Kya Yeh Wohi Hain๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜
Haan Yeh Wohi Hain ๐Ÿ˜ณ-  Haan Yeh Wohi Hain ๐Ÿ˜
Tu Ek Pyasa Aur Yeh Nadi Hain๐Ÿค—
Kaahe Nahi Isko Tu Khulke Bataye
Woh Baat Kya Hai Bata๐Ÿค—
Mitwa Kahe Dhadkane Tujhse kya
Mitwa Yeh Khudse Toh Na Tu Chhupa๐Ÿ˜ณ

Teri Nigaahen 
Par Tu Yeh Soche Jaaun Na Jaaun
Yeh Zindagi Jo Hai Naachti Toh
Kyon Bediyon Mein Hai Tere Paanv
Preet Ki Dhun Par Naach Le Paagal (sorry Mhadev I dint mean to use that..)
Udta Agar Hai Udne De Aanchal
Kaahe Koi Apne Ko Aaise Tarsaaye๐Ÿ˜ญ
Woh Baat Kya Hai Bata๐Ÿ˜
Mitwa... Kahe Dhadkane tujhse kya..๐Ÿ˜ญ
Mitwa ...Yeh Khudse Toh Na Tu Chhupa๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samsangeetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh Hema, ๐Ÿค— for u, ur words, n ur love. ๐Ÿ˜ about the day Shiv-Sati going to meet.
sohiniluvsmusic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hemadi u said it all!the dialogues r vry vry passionate n my favourits r-"shiv sati ke bina apurna hai,adha hai"aww...how unhappy he is dey r like half spheres of a circle!!i also see d exact scenes daily which u've describd... Nd mohit n mouni r at their best dey r jst perfct 4 shiva and sati as if dey were destined 2 do these powerful yet passionate roles!!nd as usual ur post is vry vry cute n romantic:-D
hemavidz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi Hema d way u exprsd each n evry bit of my most fav epi of DKDM dint let me go away frm tis place w/o leaving a rply buddy ๐Ÿ‘
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hema ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜†nice post dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. i agree with u. i cant wait when they confess their love to each other. Oke am a bescharam now but i hop shivji will hold sati's hand and look deep in her eyes. haaayyy am dieyng for that scene. Am so so addicted to mouni and mohits onscreen scenes hay๐Ÿ˜
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samsangeetha

Oh Hema, ๐Ÿค— for u, ur words, n ur love. ๐Ÿ˜ about the day Shiv-Sati going to meet.

Awww..Sangeetha thank you soo much for your sweet encouraging words.๐Ÿค—...dear..!!Ohhh..you cant imagine hwo much I am desperately waiting to watch JATAA aka Shiv & Sati..meet ..have a intense eyelock & a sweet hug..by mistake they fall into each other or something..awww๐Ÿ˜
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohiniluvsabhay

Hemadi u said it all!the dialogues r vry vry passionate n my favourits r-"shiv sati ke bina apurna hai,adha hai"aww...how unhappy he is dey r like half spheres of a circle!!i also see d exact scenes daily which u've describd... Nd mohit n mouni r at their best dey r jst perfct 4 shiva and sati as if dey were destined 2 do these powerful yet passionate roles!!nd as usual ur post is vry vry cute n romantic:-D

Awww..Sohini..my sweet littel sister..thank you so much..I knew that you would love it anywayz..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿค—& like me & You..I am sure many many of us here are same & would have watched countless times..!!Adn as for MOHIT & MOUNI...oh they rule my heart & have made a permanent place there forever..!!๐Ÿ˜
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: hemalathabe

Hi Hema d way u exprsd each n evry bit of my most fav epi of DKDM dint let me go away frm tis place w/o leaving a rply buddy ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you so much My name sake๐Ÿ˜ƒ..I am soo happy you loved it..& its such a nice feeling that your friends also feel the same..๐Ÿค—I still cant stop praising you for your VM..๐Ÿ‘
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Reshama.

hema ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜†nice post dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. i agree with u. i cant wait when they confess their love to each other. Oke am a bescharam now but i hop shivji will hold sati's hand and look deep in her eyes. haaayyy am dieyng for that scene. Am so so addicted to mouni and mohits onscreen scenes hay๐Ÿ˜

Reshu..you know what a despo I am & what a besharam I am na.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰.I am also dreaming of having many Mahadev Sati..coochicoo moments..a very intense eyelock,,...a sensational..fall into each others arms..a cozy hug..a sweet hand holding ..& so on & so on..!!๐Ÿ˜
-Nehaaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow...u summed it all up sooo beautifully ya...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
ua indeed a wonderful writer...the post was so romantic n sweet dat i kept smyling the entire tym i was reading it...๐Ÿ˜ณ
seriously i think 15th march epi  was one of the best episodes of DKDM so far...they have so beautifully depicted the human side of the GODS..really hats off to the DKDM team  ya..๐Ÿ‘          n our SHIV ji yaar...he luvs his SATI ji soo much dat he is ready to bear all the pain just becoz he doesn't wants SATI ji to get hurt...i still rmbr that scene...when he said to hinself with eyes all welled up wid tears..."VIYOG KI GHATNA PUNAAH NAHI GHATEGI"gosh i felt soo bad for him dat day ya...๐Ÿ˜ญbut den i guess dats wat is called TRUE LOVE na..๐Ÿ˜ณ
n how i wished sabhi ladkiyon ko humare pyaare SHIV ji jaise hi pati mile...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

"You are the only hero where in we can drool over your hot sculpted Body & physzic yaar...this type of role aur kisko milega ..kisikp bi nahin jahan shirt ya baniyan tak nahin pehennahoga..Only & only shivji can do that & Mahadev has been so kind to choose him to  help us drool & cool our heatrs quench & eyes thirst..hai na ladkiyon.."๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

just luved this part...๐Ÿ˜†
seriously his got such well sculpted physic n dat killer smile of his toh...haaye...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜its better if i don't get started or else mera MOHIT puraan phir shuru ho jaayega...๐Ÿ˜†
n how i wished him n MOUNI wre a couple...but alas...MOUNI is already taken..
chalo koi nahi...atleast onscreen toh we can enjoy their passionate romance na...jab bhi ye dono ek saath aate hai...dey set the screen on fire...these two have such great chemistry...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
i really have started to behave like a maniac...but i guess itna toh chalta hai...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by rythmdivine - 12 years ago