Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Cmpletely agree with u dear..if it would hav been telecastd in starplus,or colors it would hav wn many awards and iam sure it would be on air..
Iam a south indian and here in hyderabad every prefers starplus or colors mstly as they saas bahu dramas mre here..very rarely people watch starone rather say only teens used to prefer as it cntaind youthful shws like mjht,dmg etc..
And nw in starplus they r acceptng ipk..and iam sure if it would hav been in anther channel it would be apt to that and wil gain trp's mre..bt stil iam happy that our maaneet stood best 4 us and wil be the best
Gemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with u 100%
Only if Geet would have been on a more popular channel and the PH concentrated a bit more on Geet rather than taking up another opportunity would have helped in getting it the deserved recognition.
I am in USA and Star Plus is more popular here and viewed more than any other channel.. so had Geet been on this channel it would have crossed all the boundaries of recognition for sure. 
harshithaaaaaaa thumbnail
its true...if geet is aired in some other channel...then we can except more popularity and recognition and awards...
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Uare absolute right, SPatleast now shd take initiative to retelecast since copyrights are with that channel &  Woo it's viewers.
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree...
but GURTI &GHSP rocked millions of heart n soul. See our geet forum is still on :)

uvsss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
best show ever with a potential story . i really dont feel like watching any shows now. love u ghsp forever .
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yes it is the most underrated show...deserves a lot better things in every perspective ...
.ramya-gurtian. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yess i totally agree with you
ghsp is an amazing show
they show us about a simple girls life which turned upside down as her husband leaves her and family throws her ou
and the way she stands fr herself and her baby
its really very good show
if its been on starplus or zee no matter it wil be the best show ever
now also its a good show but it would be better then

_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
absolutely.it had got the wrong platform.that's why it failed.😭
Tabassum013 thumbnail
Lv u gurti...missing u a lot...i hope,soon ur jodi ll get d proper respect n ll b back soon...