Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karunya_forever thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: luckyleo

no seeya, no kekta for me. atleast not on the telly. the only serial i get to watch sometimes (maybe once in 2 weeks) is baa bahu aur baby. and that too i skip when there is rona dhona.

i luvv gattu!!1he is shoo cute!!!hain na?

i was asking for kasati zindagi ki as i like one of the character veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy much......he was my first crush...

harshmm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

😆😆

you are so true smitha,still few more pgs to catch up😆

luckyleo thumbnail
which character seeya? i might know the actor, if not the character.
Piscean thumbnail

no seeya, no kekta for me. atleast not on the telly. the only serial i get to watch sometimes (maybe once in 2 weeks) is baa bahu aur baby. and that too i skip when there is rona dhona.

The only Kekta show I watch is Kasamh Se.....and that too only for Jai Walia (Ram Kapoor) 😳😉.....what can I say I'm a die-hard romantic at heart 😆
luckyleo thumbnail
smitha, so now we know that u don't go for armaan types, but have a soft spot for the likes of purab!   😉 😆
Piscean thumbnail

Originally posted by: karunya_forever

i dont like jjkn serial......do any of you watch kasauti zindagi ki?

No Seeya the only shows I really watch now are Kasamh Se and ELAS. All the others are way too boring....well so is ELAS but I started watching it and now I'm hooked 😕
Piscean thumbnail

smitha, so now we know that u don't go for armaan types, but have a soft spot for the likes of purab!   😉 😆

Oh yea....I'm all about the guys with sophisticated looks! Dark, brooding kind....not the flirty, childish ones 😉😆

Originally posted by: Piscean

No Seeya the only shows I really watch now are Kasamh Se and ELAS. All the others are way too boring....well so is ELAS but I started watching it and now I'm hooked 😕

oh ok.....waise ekta's serials are irritating....specially when a positive character turns negative giving heart attack!!!😡😆

which character seeya? i might know the actor, if not the character.

oh ok....MR Bajaj  aka Ronit Bose Roy!!!!!!❤️

Piscean thumbnail

Originally posted by: harshmm

😆😆

you are so true smitha,still few more pgs to catch up😆

We can wait Harsh bhaiyya! 😃