Amrit Manthan

TOI: Adaa to seduce Danish

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Adaa to seduce Danish in Amrit Manthan

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Mar 16, 2012, 01.11PM IST
Read More:Zara Ruk Jaa|Sakshi Tanwar|Ram Kapoor|Rajan Shahi|Bade Achhe Laggte Hain|Anil Kapoor|Amrit Manthan|Adaa Khan
Adaa to seduce Danish in Amrit Manthan
Still from the show

TV shows are getting bolder by the day. After the first lip lock of Indian television between Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar in Bade Achhe Laggte Hain, here comes another bold sequence featuring a seductive song to be telecast in producer Rajan Shahi's Amrit Manthan.

The lead couple of the showwill perform toJanewale Zara Ruk Jaa from Anil Kapoor-Sridevi starrer Roop Ki Raani Choron Ka Rajawhich will be aired tomorrow .And with what we have heard from our khabroo, this one is a rather steamy hot sequence where Danish Bhat (Adhiraj Singh) and Amrit ( Adaa Khan) will get cosy during the song. Amrit seduces Danish to figure out if he is impotent. "Adhiraj is a divorcee and is impotent. When Amrit comes to know about this, she tries to cross-check it. She will come to my bed room and will seduce me," says Danish. We hope that along with the temperature, the sequence sets the TRPs soaring too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, Tanu.

It's nice to see a female lead like this.  ðŸ˜†  Now if only this story doesn't take the boring, predictable turn, I'll be interested.
Niceup thumbnail
Something new to poping up... Adaa on her best ...