Saathiya Love Times - Her Saathiya! - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Shruts.. Fabulous post today👏
I had similar thoughts today.. This is the day Gopi will be able to remember years from now as the day she felt she really belonged. I loved the episode and the purity of their relationship..
As Shilpa mentioned, Aham being or not being on Bhang has no significance..
The love he has felt for Gopi is beyond all that. Today was their day. A day Aham wanted to give Gopi her happiness and the day Gopi realized that her Ahamji loves her completely..

I am not worried for the future. Both are shy and Aham will see to it that his Gopi is alright. For this is what it is. She has become his Gopi, not just as a thought but in soul.. 

Well done Shruti. Your love times makes it all the more sweeter👏
🤗  well said sruthi...
Shruti, wonderful update & I knew u'll do full justice toi the sc & you did buddy👏. I enjoyed the episode...what symbolism👏. Her Kanha ji handed her over to her real Kanha ji & left😍
 it was aesthetically done. The cannabis helped him loosen up a bit ...gave him the desired  euphoria & relaxation 😳. They both realized & enjoyed the true nature of love. Ahem a man with strong convictions, nerves of steel and body to match😳,had  stated seeking Gopi's happiness and wanted to be there for her all the time. Gopi had captured his heart & mind😳 by her simple ways...She is the epitome of love, sacrifice, tolerance, forgiveness, eternal listener and a pillar of steely strength and a comforting factor in Ahem's life.

They both had realized their love for one another but were hesitant to spell it out ...love is beautiful...why would 2ppl in love control impulses? Ahem Modi a man of few words & many actions...Person's actions are true indicator of his feelings more than words. One can easily lie with words but one can never lie with actions.

Doing something concrete☺️ is a much stronger statement than saying empty words……just my5cents😳

Wonderful post ... the scene was beautiful and very tastefully done. 
great analysis.so A1.loved your thoughts
shruti dear... 

awesome and beautiful post...👏⭐️ 

Ahem and Gopi expressed their love, through their own language, language of eyes...
they both have seen in each other's eyes what they felt, when they applied the color on  each others cheeks... yes that is what i take as their confirmation of love

...just as she offered prasad and flowers and bhog to kanaji out of immense devotion...after confession... gopi just offered her senses, her mind, body and soul to her Ahemji out of pure and innocent love

the tears in her eyes are the outcome of the love from her heart that she finally got what she yearned for and prayed for day in and day out' and same was with Ahem... the man showered all his pent up love on his wife... he could

shruti ... to me yesterday's episode was complete bliss but today their milan was bliss supremacy👏

Thank you Rupal, Monyka, Vinder, Vijararvi, Xarina, Varshu, Navya, Tina, Sandy, Anju, Raunika , Munni, Harini and Shilpa for all your wonderful comments and such positive feedback on "Love Times". Thank you so much for your appreciation. The sole purpose of this journal is to love and strengthen the bond of love everywhere whether it's related to our favorite couple and standing by them each time or to spread love here on the forum. 

For two years we have not seen Ahem deliberately hurting Gopi for one single instance. He has always been ready to help her like anything even during those days when he sort of hated her, but even then he hated his guilt and took his frustration out on her whenever he saw the goodness in her.

Coming through thick and thin, he underwent through lots of tests each single day. We have been talking of Gopi's sacrifices all throughout but we have right away ignored the burden, trauma and guilt of a person who had to bear everything due to no fault of his. His only fault was what he wanted in a life partner, he didn't get right away.

And not getting what he had wanted, he took it all out on his wife. But not for one instance he hurt her intentionally. Only when she tried showing her affection he became resilient. But his attraction for her was right from the beginning. He too went through a lot of turmoil for living with a person you feel attracted towards physically at times and even then trying not to feel just because of your apprehensions, set opinions or ego is not an easy task.

Slowly he started appreciating her as I have discussed in Gohem history. His fondness for him went on increasing day by day till it reached it's peak on Holi. My whole purpose for bringing the past into editorial was to show their slow progression in their relationship.

He has a lot to say to her and he will definitely say it aloud for her to hear. When he didn't keep quiet in showing his hate for her closeness, how can he keep mum in expressing his delight to be with her? Only when it gets accumulated for a long long time, the love and feelings reveal themselves in actions and not in words which I guess are more emphatic and telling.

I have been really perplexed with the talks of pregnancy and him leaving her after this one day. It was hurting to know that Gohem love meant and showed just this much to everyone and a moment was enough to break it all in few seconds what they had built for months of being together. I have full faith in their love story and he has held her hand not to leave it ever again, so that is what we call "Saath Nibhana Saathiya" which has now become sweeter and crystal clear with "Saath rahega mera Saathiya".

I am sorry for this sentimental post but I could not help bringing out the pain here. As much as I realize Gopi's pain and sufferings, so I feel for him. It wasn't easy for both of them. One took it all out, the other kept quiet and bore everything. What a union of two souls it was and I don't really want to know whether their physical beings met or not. It makes no difference to me at all. 

Great posts and fab insight as always Shruts.. 

I agree - lets take each day as it comes... revel in the moment and leave the future track for later...

Ahem was into Gopi way before the bhaang episode. The bhaang simply heightened what he felt for her. He found a way to show her his love. I am pretty sure, Ahem will be shy about the whole episode but I do not think he will forget.. It will all come back to him. He may regret being inebriated but will not regret being with her...He has been longing for her all along...

Originally posted by angelirebelli

Great posts and fab insight as always Shruts.. 

I agree - lets take each day as it comes... revel in the moment and leave the future track for later...

Ahem was into Gopi way before the bhaang episode. The bhaang simply heightened what he felt for her. He found a way to show her his love. I am pretty sure, Ahem will be shy about the whole episode but I do not think he will forget.. It will all come back to him. He may regret being inebriated but will not regret being with her...He has been longing for her all along...

Thank you Angel. Yeah we should take it as one day at a time though I believe even future is as bright as it could be.
Yay!!!!!!! 👏 👏 👏

Glad I read it now! And yes you were right shruti. Had I read this yesterday it would have made me feel better! 😃

You concentrated on the bits that I thought were important and left out the bits I thought sucked lol. Reading it now it is clear you had your own doubts about SR just like me 😎

Damn I should have read this yesterday! I would have slept loads better then I did last night 😆