Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Saathiya Love Times - Her Saathiya!

shruts18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

History of Gohem

This love story had started two years back when Mr. Ahem Modi married his uneducated wife Gopi against his wish. There on started the chaos of abuse, aversion and unwilling acceptance of her.  Initially being forced to live with her, slowly he saw her virtues after living with her under the same roof and had to bend in front of her goodness. How could he not when she never replied and took all of his blame and guilt without a shred of complaint.

After a year he started being polite to her, then concerned and caring, then acceptance and possessiveness came in. Finally a one day separation made him realize of her love. But his shy nature didn't allow him to say it in words though his actions started reflecting it.

What Holi had to bring

Listening to her Holi thing in front of Kanhaji made him weave a plan to play Holi with her as never before. He continued to say to her that he wanted to tell her something several times but failed to do so. I had the gut feel that he would not say it at all! 

He was desperately attempting throughout to tell her that he loved her and had fallen for her but could not say it in the end. And though we didn't get to hear it, but surely we saw it all. He was there with her all through the Holi celebrations. And celebrated with her the way no one would have had done.

He did everything for her and wanted to play memorable Holi with her but just got carried away with her on the bed. For love knows only to flow freely and is unstoppable once it starts flowing. Why would anyone want to know where it ended for I believe that it has just started. 

He will never forget his closeness for her as this was what he had always wanted since she had got bed-ridden. And he was indeed getting closer to her day by day and this day being the closest of all announcing their union with the completion of Raasleela. It was the coming together of two souls where he wanted to be by her side throughout and all his emotions flowed through his heart and where she wanted the security of being loved by a man, by her Ahemji which she too got.  

With that Saathiya tune playing in the background , "Saath mein hai mera Saathiya...", it was for a couple to be finally one and together. He was there by her side and showered all of his hidden pent-up love to her and she felt relaxed and cried her heart out finally on his shoulder.  "A shoulder to cry upon" is not easily available and lucky are those who get it like our Gopi who will now cry only in happiness. 

It was indeed all so beautiful. And to think any negative aspect of it just spoils the whole show.

When Gopi bowed in front of Krishna, He went away saying that now I am going and you have a real Krishna in your life from now on! This was the final stamp on their togetherness and I have firm faith in Kanhaji that Gopi is always going to be secure with her real Kanhaji from now on!

He might become a little shy again going by his character but would soon open up in no time for he is her Kanhaji now and stamped by the higher authority above. He has got a lot to make up to her and now when he has realized his love; the process would begin soon. Now when the feelings are exchanged, when would it be put into words? For he won't be able to hold it back anymore.

The bliss we had in yesterday's episode continued in this one as well. It's upto us how we take it! Take it or leave it!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
WOW...that was a beautiful analysis. It gave us hope and dreams of a better future. There are no regrets only love and happiness. Thank you so much for this much needed lift of spirits. How true what you said it did not matter how it ended... ❀️for this is the start of their love...bah πŸ‘ beautiful...well done..
Thank you for this. You are always A1 and your analysis and thoughts are the same...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

Edited by Dhabu89 - 12 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ it took u more than 2 hours to write it,,,,how can i say it is badπŸ˜†...Ur post is superb, shruts... i agree totally agree with everything u said...Why spoil our mood by the negative thought?? That scene was shot beautifully...i was crying with gopi after all
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
aww shruti...wonderful post it brought tears to my eyes...πŸ‘...loved the line... For love knows only to flow freely and is unstoppable once it starts flowing...im just going to savour this moment and the incredible scene and let tomorrow take care of itself...thank you
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
shruts18, you are just awesome: i haev always read your analyses, always loved them always liked them eevr since i joined: AND now , I will comment ::

YOU ARE AWESOME: AWESOME WORK WITH ANALYSING ALL THIS: AWESMOE AWESOME AWESOME

Vinder90 😊
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
amazing shruti...!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ what an analysis..!?great ..!after all your posts feels happy...!Thankyou ..!
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Shruts.  I am indebted to you.  That was a lovely analysis and so positve.  Can't believe how down I was.  Thank you.  You have made me feel at peace.😊
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ‘ Bravo Shruti. Well said. I think it's best to leave all the speculation aside and enjoy the moment.

His touch, his kiss, the back ground music and finally the end of Raas Leela all signifies union of two souls and Hearts. This has nothing to do with the physical aspect of the relationship this was a emotional union. Whether he consumed the Bhang or not is also beside the fact because the process of this union started long time ago. Bhang just made him less inhibited and relaxed. He was high on emotions more than the Bhang.

Loved your comparison of her praying to Kanaji then Kanaji leaving saying now you are in hands of your true Kanaji and from here he will take care of you. This all goes back to her being unable to put color on Kanaji, she was meant to color her real Kanaji.

Shruti thank you for this lovely post. You did a fabulous job.
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sbp1971

πŸ‘ Bravo Shruti. Well said. I think it's best to leave all the speculation aside and enjoy the moment.

His touch, his kiss, the back ground music and finally the end of Raas Leela all signifies union of two souls and Hearts. This has nothing to do with the physical aspect of the relationship this was a emotional union. Whether he consumed the Bhang or not is also beside the fact because the process of this union started long time ago. Bhang just made him less inhibited and relaxed. He was high on emotions more than the Bhang.

Loved your comparison of her praying to Kanaji then Kanaji leaving saying now you are in hands of your true Kanaji and from here he will take care of you. This all goes back to her being unable to put color on Kanaji, she was meant to color her real Kanaji.

Shruti thank you for this lovely post. You did a fabulous job.

agreed..!shilpa @bold his touch and his kiss was sooo gentle with pure love...!the back ground music was fantastic...!
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well put Shruts !!!

Liked the part He has got a lot to make up to her and now when he has realized his love;

He has already made up for most part of the past without his knowledge now he is just creating a pleasant & a happy future for both to bond for life forever !!!