Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 14/3Prasuti rejects Daksh's Choice

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Everyone is standing surrounding Sati. Daksh asks rishi Kashyap, what has happened to sati? Rishi Kashyap tells Daksh, he has given her medicine, Sati will gain consciousness  soon.

Daksh tells Prasuti, people from the var-paksh will arrive soon, Sati is not yet ready, tell your daughters to complete her shringar. Prasuti is shocked with this attitude, she protests saying she is unconscious how is it possible to do her shringar, but is stopped by Daksh who says Sati will be alright soon, so complete her shringar, otherwise this auspicious muhurt will pass. Revati looks at Kailash from the balcony, thinks when will Sati's problems get over?

At Vaikunth, Brhmaji, Vishnuji, Lakshmiji & Narad are reviewing the latest situation. Narad asks Vishnuji he is not able to understand Shivji, who has agreed to meet Sati in human form but will not marry her. Vishnuji tells Narad, only to get Sati out of her unhappy state he will meet her in a human form, it ssems easy but it is not easy to understand Shivji, that is why we are Dev & he is Mahadev. Let just once Shivji go near Sati, slowly this story will reach upto Shivji & Sati's marriage. It is time for my shayan, now my leela gets over & the Shiv-leela begins. Lakshmiji says but Shivji is Bholenath, without your help how will he be able to handle everything. Vishnuji says once again, you have not understood Shivji, he is sarvaguna sampanna, sarva kala nipurn.  He is Gyani, Swarnakaar, Teacher, he is everything, you just wait & watch, now the time has come for the world to witness the Shiv- leela. So you all be ready for the Shiv-leela darshan.

Daksh with Prasuti & his daughters, rishi Bhrigu are waiting for Rishi Angira & his son Shatabhish. Amatya announces their arrival. Every one eagerly goes near the door. Rishi Angira & Shatabhish enters the bhavan, everyone is shocked to see Shatabhish, whose skin looks burnt on his right side of face, they find him unbearable to look. Shatabhish too looks conscious about his look. Daksh asks Prasuti to welcome the guests, one dasi gives her thali to welcome the guests but she looks at Shatabhish, gives the thali back & leaves. Rishi Angira  gives Daksh a questioning look, who says she has gone to Sati, who is not keeping well since last few days. Rishi Angira says to him Prasuti looks unwell. Daksh signals Aditi to comelete the welcome formalities. Who hesitantly does, not able to bear looking at Shatabhish. Daksh asks rishi Bhrigu to take the guests in the guest room. After they leave Revati says what will happen to Sati now. Aditi says not to worry their mother Prasuti will never agree for this marriage.

Daksh goes to meet Prasuti, tells her couples are selected by God, this is written in Sati's destiny. Prasuti tells him for your most faviourite daughter what you have chosen is expected from only an enemy. He looks so ugly, I feel disgusted only lookig at him.  I am not ready for this marriage. Daksh trys to convince her, tells her even he wanted to marry Sati to the the wealthiest person on the Earth, but after being known as Shivji's premika, who will marry her? Angry Prasuti tells him it would have been better that day she would have taken Jalasamadhi instead. She was against Sati's marriage with Shivji because he is a Vairagi, that's why she agreed to take Jalasamadhi with him.

Precap: Sati says she is ready for the marriage. Daksh is looking at Prasuti with a winning smile. Prasuti says at this moment she stops taking food & water. Either this marriage breaks or she gives up her life. Daksh is shocked.

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the update Meenaxi :)

I didn't enjoy the episode much today, I just thought that Daksh only cares about getting Sati married and that too anyone and yet he claims she is fav daughter? :l 
Even if there is nothing wrong with the groom, he'd rather her married someone just so long as she is not marrying Shiv? 
How can he be so heartless? 
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Sanjana23_

Thank you for the update Meenaxi :)

I didn't enjoy the episode much today, I just thought that Daksh only cares about getting Sati married and that too anyone and yet he claims she is fav daughter? :l 
Even if there is nothing wrong with the groom, he'd rather her married someone just so long as she is not marrying Shiv? 
How can he be so heartless? 

After watching yesterday's fantastic epi. this definately seems dull comparitivly. Hopefully Daksh will get a good dose from Prasuti, which will be a big defeat for his ego. He was getting his way out because of Prasuti's support. His heart is full of false ego & enimity with Shivji, Sati is just a tool for him to win over Shivji. Hope we get to see the much awaited human form of Shivji tomorrow๐Ÿ˜Š
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Your updates are so lovely as you Meenu.๐Ÿค—!! And tonight it belonged to Prasuti..finally ..that motherly instinct has woken up it seems..She was superb..really stole he show..Daksh was so shocked..wooo..perfect strong words for a arrogant father..!! I loved her challenge in precap too..That's like a awesome mother..!!

And cant help but get sooo happy that Vishnu ji said.๐Ÿ˜ณ.ki..Shiv ko Sati ke paas aane toh do..things will move in such a way that the marriage will be inevitable or something na..I sooo loved that sweet cunning words he said..and awww..how much he adores hsi Mahadev..& says Shiv always looks like a Bholenath..but he is a master blaster..๐Ÿ˜†just sit watch & enjoy..the ride he says..!!
Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ๐Ÿ˜Š

Have to say I found it hilarious when Daksh wanted the girlies to continue with Sati's make-up even though she was unconscious!!!???? ๐Ÿคฃ

Finally, Prasuti stands up to her husband and I wonder why she could not have done this earlier? I always felt that she was responsible for making matters worse...instead of calming Daksh down she would fan his ego and get him all fired up against Sati. On so many occasions I found her behaviour to Sati almost step motherly ๐Ÿ˜• Well Daksh is no better for that matter...right? He calls her his favorite daughter and yet he is willing to sacrifice her without batting an eyelid.

I wish they would stop repeating the pre-caps. For the past week we have been seeing precaps showing Mahadev coming to Daksh's court in his new avatar and now they are repeating Prasuti giving up food and water to break this rishtaa! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Your updates are so lovely as you Meenu.๐Ÿค—!! And tonight it belonged to Prasuti..finally ..that motherly instinct has woken up it seems..She was superb..really stole he show..Daksh was so shocked..wooo..perfect strong words for a arrogant father..!! I loved her challenge in precap too..That's like a awesome mother..!!

And cant help but get sooo happy that Vishnu ji said.๐Ÿ˜ณ.ki..Shiv ko Sati ke paas aane toh do..things will move in such a way that the marriage will be inevitable or something na..I sooo loved that sweet cunning words he said..and awww..how much he adores hsi Mahadev..& says Shiv always looks like a Bholenath..but he is a master blaster..๐Ÿ˜†just sit watch & enjoy..the ride he says..!!

Thanks Hema๐Ÿ˜Š Tonight it was Prasuti's turn to beat Daksh. He has lost his partner, his strength is reduced. If he comes up with an emotional drama, she will answer it with another threat.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
It is said only Krishna/ Vishnuji understands the compelete Shiva Tatva. Vishnuji has full confidence in Shivji, if he wants, he can do anything. Since he has decided to get sati out of her sad state & make her yogya for Shiv-milan, he will do it superbly. He is the great master blaster ๐Ÿ˜† Let's all sit, watch & enjoy the much awaited Shiv-leela๐Ÿ˜Š
mnx12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anjalg

Thanks for the update ๐Ÿ˜Š

Have to say I found it hilarious when Daksh wanted the girlies to continue with Sati's make-up even though she was unconscious!!!???? ๐Ÿคฃ

Finally, Prasuti stands up to her husband and I wonder why she could not have done this earlier? I always felt that she was responsible for making matters worse...instead of calming Daksh down she would fan his ego and get him all fired up against Sati. On so many occasions I found her behaviour to Sati almost step motherly ๐Ÿ˜• Well Daksh is no better for that matter...right? He calls her his favorite daughter and yet he is willing to sacrifice her without batting an eyelid.

I wish they would stop repeating the pre-caps. For the past week we have been seeing precaps showing Mahadev coming to Daksh's court in his new avatar and now they are repeating Prasuti giving up food and water to break this rishtaa! ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š His demand of compeleting Sati's shringar was hillarious, he was in great hurry for sati's bidai.
Prasuti surprisinly took a compelete U-turn & shocked Daksh.
I am eagerly waiting to see the designer look of Shivji, hope they show it tomorrow.๐Ÿ˜Š
Anjalg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š His demand of compeleting Sati's shringar was hillarious, he was in great hurry for sati's bidai.
Prasuti surprisinly took a compelete U-turn & shocked Daksh.
I am eagerly waiting to see the designer look of Shivji, hope they show it tomorrow.๐Ÿ˜Š

LOL! I loved the way you put it - Designer look of Shivji!! I have been dying to see that scene...so please hurry up CV's! ๐Ÿ˜ก
TheFictionFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update...
-Chinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
thanks a lot! I loved Prasuti today..she was too good