sarzah thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

PASSION

(Prologue)

The sweat trickled eagerly down his toned body, as he grabbed the towel, and ran it through his damp hair. His ears pricked up alertly, as he heard the familiar soft sound. Halting his movements for just a fraction of a second, he spun around, dangerously whisking her into his sweaty arms. Her stunned audible gasp was the last sound he heard, before slamming her down on one of the nearby walls of his luxurious gym.

" Like what you see?", he murmured against the skin of her ear, with a smirk on his proud face.

She panted, as his hand moved all over her waist, through the flimsy material of her kameez, burning every inch of her delicate skin. He pressed closer to her, plastering her completely between the wall, and his sweaty body.

" Answer me, Geet", he growled, looking deep into her eyes, almost piercing her soul, while she shivered under his gaze, and his touch.

MAAN SINGH KHURANA: Possessive and passionate, he can love, hurt and hate madly.

GEET HANDA: Shy, timid and gentle- her sensitivity hurts her the most.

A tale of two individuals, different as chalk and cheese, bonded by an unknown and eerie emotion. Love, lust, or just plain and pure passion!

Hellos people!πŸ˜ƒ I know, I know, I am crazy to start this now, but I had this idea, and I wanted to pen it down before it left my mind. I plan to start this FF (or SS, I don't know yet!) a few days later, after I get ample feedback. I hope all of you like this concept too, like you've liked my other FFs.πŸ˜ƒ

Before, I continue this, I would like to inform all my readers, that this story is going to be well, passionate' and as the title suggests, there would probably be some, ahem scenes,😳 probably more intense than either of my other FFs. 😳So, if any of you have a problem with that, I would request you NOT to follow this story. I hope no one has to do so, though. I love my readers, and I wouldn't want to lose any one of them.πŸ˜•

Lemme know how you feel about this story, though I will take some time to start this, what with the other FFs in hand.😊

Love

Sarzah

INDEX

1st Part

2nd Part

3rd Part

4th Part

5th Part

6th Part

7th Part

8th Part

Second Thread

Edited by sarzah - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Superb awesome mind blowing. The prologue was just too good. Just simply amazing. Please dear update as early as possible.
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on the new story...

if prologue is like this...i can very well imagine the rest...☺️

love it...

waiting for it to start...
cyaa thumbnail
Awesome concept :) will be waiting 4 this ff:-):-):-)plz update soon ;-)
doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

wow!
that was superb!
waiting for an update now
please continue!

meena.. thumbnail
congrats on new ff/ss
loved it
cont soon