LOVE Prasuti!!!!!!

patakha-guddi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
heeelllooo forum wasiyon 🤗
ok before  u ppl start throwing jootas and chappals on me 😆
I am gona say the REAL reason Y i LOVED Prasuti for the very first time 😉
it BCOz seeing shavati(sry I dnt remember the name 🤔 the name was this only right 😕)
k anyway back to the topic
so the real reason IZZZ seeing dat guy with a bigdaa hua phace 😆(AND dakshu said he had taken a RIGHT decision 😡..aise baap ko toh goli maar ke udaa dena chaiye 😡) she promised to phast 🤢 and thus she will give up her life if the marriage is not broken 👏(for the first time she did SMTHNG GUD for her daughter )
and the moral of the story izzz phinally the vivaah will berrreaaakkk and our shivji apne dulhaniyaan ko or rather wifey ko apne saath le jaayenge but till she bcoms capable but b4 dat hez gna tk human form and go and meet Sati 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i guess Prasuti may end up being the one who will actually push Sati towards Shiva...she still has the unfullfilled promise she gave Sati...
and ya for the first time I actually liked her,they gave her character some spine rather than being a patni vrata!
patakha-guddi thumbnail
@shruti-yeah actually she maybe the one to reunite Shiv-Sati
but wht was d promise sry I did not c dat part
smithanaidu thumbnail
Prasuti is now becoming maaa... hamari pyaari maaa
she will now make sure the vrat happens...
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: --asmita--

@shruti-yeah actually she maybe the one to reunite Shiv-Sati

but wht was d promise sry I did not c dat part

after Sati saves Daksh from Shiva,and when they come home,Prasuti is pleased with Sati and asks her to ask for anything and she will give it
Sati says she will ask for it later!
coolfizzy thumbnail

gr8 post asmita...
even i agreee wid u...
Edited by coolfizzy - 12 years ago
coolfizzy thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruti.nil

after Sati saves Daksh from Shiva,and when they come home,Prasuti is pleased with Sati and asks her to ask for anything and she will give it
Sati says she will ask for it later!

Gr8 Shruti...
U really have a strong point...
and it seems dat ur memory z reallly vry sharp...

Edited by coolfizzy - 12 years ago
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
everyone have started respecting & loving Prasuti since yesterday I can bet on that & count me in it..!! I was like PHEWWW..finally I know she is Sati's REAL MOTHER..😆
lmonilly-- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes now  i hope she will act  as a MAA
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Up until today, Prasuti has always put her wife duties forward and tho she wasn't a bad mother but she just seemed to never understand Sati and her reason for choosing Shiv. I think that was possibly because she was trying to be a good wife and was possibly scared of Daksh and how he would react. :l

I suppose now seeing that her father is willing to marry off to some hideous looking man then she had to step in, but is that more of a pride thing? 

The fact that the prospective groom is not good enough for her daughter and she doesn't want to feel ashamed of her daughters husband? or does she genuinely care for Sati's happiness?