Kareena-Emran vs Kareena-Ranveer? - Page 3

Poll

Which new Kareena pairing are you most excited about?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am absolutely elated with both Ranveer-Kareena and Emraan-Kareena. Interesting pairings with a lot of potential!

I have to pick Ranveer-Kareena though. I have a HUGE obsession with Ranveer ever since BBB released. I can practically jump with joy and run around with excitement right now! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  My dream come true!!
They both have such dynamic and crazy personalities that it will be fun to watch them interact with each other. Plus Ranveer is very talented and I think he can very well match up to Kareena.

Edited by JPRules - 12 years ago
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Well im looking forward to both as i never imagined any of this would ever happen!

but being honest i dont get good feeling about any of these! i dont know why!
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kareena pulled it off quite well with Imran, and he has such a baby face.

Nkapoor3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol Imran does not look young at all, ranveer looks way younger
TintinleMechant thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^ actually Imran looks like a child. His good looks come attached with this weird prepubescent appeal and he has a tiny body to match. Ranveer on the other hand looks like a proper man but acts young.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kareena and Emraan๐Ÿ˜ just imagine how hot they'd look!๐Ÿ˜ณ
I think she'd look good with both, that said I think she'll have something special with Emraan, because they're polar opposites in temperament as actors & individuals I think it'd be a great mesh. 
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
I like Ranveer Singh very much.But I will always choose Emraan over him.And I feel Kareena would make a better pair with Hashmi.They are poles apart.And this opposite attract theory will be proved by them.Emraan-Kareena will make a very sensual,intense,passionate couple.Mark my words.Emraan-Kareena will be the next big thing.
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think both i am looking forward to, but my personal choice is Emi-Kareena

Emraan is just so good at what he does... - it will be good to see him working opposite her, and for Kareena to work with new ppl and an actor who can act
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Emraan can look good with just any actress he's paired up with :)