Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
" border="">

PART 31

Geet was pulled inside the Maan's bathroom & she was embarassed becoz Maan didn't wore anything.Maan couldn't tolerate her presence there & kissed her continously & cleaned her color opening the correct shower.Geet couldn't tolerate his advance & she hugged him tightly.Maan's devil roared happily to make her his but he pushed her from him to stop that feelings & wrapped himself in the towel & stopped the shower.Geet was embarassed as she was wet & inviting him to kiss her passionately then she ran from his washroom to the outhouse.

Geet reached her room & pouted cutely to her babaji,"Yeh kya kar rahe ho aap mere saat babaji.Kal toh meine unhe kiss kardiya aur aaj woh mujhe kiss kardiya...haye babaji pls aise mat karna agli baar...plsss!!!"Geet went to washroom thinking abt the kiss & didn't take any dress to wear.Meanwhile Maan sneaked into Geet's room & tried to search the diary which Pari had mentioned him.

On that time Geet came from washroom wrapped in the towel & opened the wardrobe to take her dress.Maan froze to the spot seeing her like that & gawked at her continously.Geet didn't saw Maan there & she took off her towel & stood there naked.Maan was embarassed & was sweating seeing her like that & he closed his eyes silently resisting his feelings.Geet wore her dress & selwaar kameez & she made her hair to come front & started drying it from the towel.Some of the water droplet fell on Maan's face from Geet's hair & he opened his eyes feeling that & saw that she wore the dress & was slightly relieved.Becoz her naked body was tempting to do all the things he was imagining on that time.

Maan saw her drying her hair & his face lit up & smiled naughtily.Maan came behind her silently & said,"Would be Mrs Khurana..."Geet was shocked & turned behind & was shocked & said,"Aap yahan kaise aur...aur aap kab aaye???"Maan smiled naughtily & pulled her towards his hard frame & whispered huskily,"Mein tab aaya jab tum kapde badal rahi thi."Geet was horrified & gulped down her saliva.While Maan was abt to explain how she was seen then Geet closed his mouth immediately feeling very shy.Geet lowered her eyes with shy & her cheeks were red with embarassment.Maan lifted her chin & said lovingly,"Geet,sharmaane ki koi zaroorat nahi tumne mujhe is tarah wahan dekha tha & aur mein ab tumhe is tarah yahan...hisaab barabar..."Geet gave a shy smile to him.Maan made her to sit in front of the mirror & took the towel & dried her hair while Geet was amazed to see this side of Maan.

Maan answered seeing her questioning look,"Agar zyaada der thak bheegi rahogi toh thand lag jaayegi aur KC mein tumhare hisaab k kaam hoga woh bhi mujhe hi karna padega."Geet glared at him with anger while Maan chuckled seeing her cute anger.Maan went from there drying her hair & went to his room & closed it & took a deep calming breath & he also pouted,"Yeh ladki mujhe paagal kardegi..."But he remembered her naked body & his cheeks were red with shy but a small smile crept on his lips.Geet also pouted cutely,"Jalli kahiki kya zaroorat thi tum washroom jaaneki aur woh bhi kapde naa liye bagay.Par woh yahan kyun aaye the???"Then she saw the clock & got ready immediately to give the best surprise to the staff of KC.

All the staff of KC came to KM but was a bit surprised to see that KM is not decorated for Holi festival.But Geet's friends stood far away from the entrance becoz they knew Geet that something is cooking up in her shaitani dimag.

While Sasha criticized Geet's arrangements & said bossily,"Dadimaa ko kuch akal hai hi nahin,agar mujhe diya hotha iski arrangements toh Geet se bhi zyaada karthi mein.Geet sirf unke sharaafat ka faida utha rahi hai...b***h..."On that time someone threw the color filled balloon to Sasha.Sasha screamed seeing the balloon as she was drenched becoz of the color.Sasha saw upwards & another color filled balloon fell upon her face which was black color water.Sasha screamed seeing the color & wiped her eyes & saw that the building had been decorated perfectly.

Sasha saw the mansion with mouth hanging open while Geet's friends laughed Sasha.Geet came towards them & silently poured the color water on her friends & all of them screamed with anger & chased Geet with the pichkaris.On that time Khuranas came outside & he smeared the color to all the staff.Geet also smeared the color to everyone.Geet once again become mischeiveous & gave the bhaang contained thandayi to Adi saying that its only plain thandayi.

Poor Adi trusted Geet's words & drank it.After sometime Adi's eyes was feeling dizzy & everyone were seen as eights & tens.Adi asked to Pinky who came to know Geet's mischief & went to handle Adi fuming with anger on Geet,"Pinkyji..."While Pinky was amazed seeing Adi addressing her like that..."Aap mujhe aat aur das kyun dikharahi hai?"And he tried to touch Pinky but he was shaking his hands on thin air.Then Pinky sighed & said,"Adi,aapne bhaang peeli hai jo Geet ne aapko diya tha usme bhaaang tha...!"Adi ran towards Geet saying,"Tab toh mujhe aur bhi peena hai..."Everyone were enjoying the festival spraying the colors each other while Geet announced a game.

Geet said excitedly,"Guys...kyun na hum rangon ke saath saath ek game bhi khele.Kuch khaas nahi..."She held a box which was full of some papers which every male partner have to choose it.In that ur partner's name will be written & u'll dance with her in the tub filled color to the music which will be played in the player.So guys ready to rock!!!"

Everyone picked up there partners name & lastly it came to Maan also who took the chit.He saw the name & his face lit up seeing the name,it was Geet's name which came.Maan annoucned that he has got Geet's name which made Geet red with embarassement.Then Maan had a plan & executed it carefully.So the songs were played & everyone enjoyed their dance as some were filled with bhaang & was giving their partner difficulty to dance.Now lastly it came the chance of Geet & Maan's dance.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v47yMDTwB8[/YOUTUBE]

The music started,

TIP TIP BARSA PAANI...

While Geet entered the tub feeling shy his kiss coming to her mind vision hearing the romantic song.Maan also entered the tub & stood in front of her.

TIP TIP BARSA PAANI...
TIP TIP BARSA PAANI...
PAANI MEIN AAG LAGAYI...

While Maan held her waist which soft & pulled towards him & Geet was electrocuted & saw her eyes down feeling shy.Maan lifted her chin to see her eyes straight & danced with her passionately.Everyone saw them with mouth hanging open as they were dancing lost in each other but someof them didn't notice it as they were filled with bhaang.

Then Maan & Geet left the tube after the end of the song while Geet hid her red cheeks from  everyone.Geet was so tired & she went & took the thandayi without bhaang but Maan came there & changed her drink to the bhaang filled thandayi so that she let out her pain in this way.Geet was energised drinking & the bhaang action was working on her.Geet said to Maan innocently,"Bahut achcha thandayi tha Maan."And she ran towards the bhaang thandayi & she poured abt three to four glass into her stomach.Maan came there & he stopped her.

Geet charged him innocently,"Kyun mein nahi peesakthi...aap toh woh gande sharab pee sakthe hain kya mein bhi woh nahi pee sakthi..."Maan was feeling embarassed & cursed himself for changing the drink while Geet pouted cutely to him.Maan took Geet to outhouse to make her calm while everyone enjoyed the holi festival.

PRECAP-Geet said still in drunken state,"I love you Maan."

PREVIOUS PART 30-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2884605?pn=15

NEXT PART 32-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2884605?pn=18
Edited by geetsrir.maan - 12 years ago
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

amazing updates...

Maan-Geet confessed their feelings...

pari was his cousin...

waiting for next...

thanx for pm...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 31
awesome...
cont soon...
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update .at last geet confessed her feelings 😊
Atiffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome
love the way the holi event is going
oh naughty  Maan, what a way to settle score
Cont soon
Luv
TC
Atiffa
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update...

geet n bhang...bad combination...

its amazing...

really loved it...

thank u sooo much fr such a lovely update...

waiting eagerly fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...
Awesooome.
Fab.
Loved d upd.
maaneet0887 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
" border="">

PART 32

Geet had drank bhaang thandayi & was acting stubborn with Maan to drink some more.While Sasha was fuming with anger seeing Maan who was trying to calm down drunken stubborn Geet.Geet said innocently to Maan,"Mein kyun aur nahi pee sakthi???...mujhe aur abhi peena hai..."

Maan smiled seeing his Geet who was so naive & stubborn but said firmly,"Nahi Geet enough...bas tumne peeli..."But Geet didn't listen to him & was abt to drink another bhaang drink but Maan snatched it from her hand & glared at her warningly.Geet said grumpily,"Aise ghooriye mat...isi ada par toh mein fida hogayi..."Maan was alarmed now she's going to blurt out something in front of everyone then he said politely,"Geet,tum thak gayi ho jaake aaram karlo..."Geet said angrily,"Nahi bilkul thak nahi hoon...aur mujhe aue bhi peena hai us thandayi ko..."

Maan couldn't tolerate her cute angry cribbings & he lifted her in his arms & walked inside the outhouse while Naintara & Dadimaa saw them both laughing heartily.Dadimaa said laughing,"Sach mein...Geet toh Maan ke liye bani hai aur Maan Geet ke liye...meine kabhi nahi socha tha ki Maan Singh Khurana itna patience person ho jayega..."

Geet was embarassed seeing herself on his arms & her cheeks became red.Maan thought of pulling those cheeks but resisted his temptation.Maan took her to outhouse & made her sit on the bed.Geet had closed the eyes & said without thinking,"I love you Maan..."Maan was amazed & saw towards Geet with eagerness but his heart skipped the beat & his heart was abt to sank seeing sleeping Geet.But Geet said opening her eyes,"Kyun mujhse door chale gaye aap..."Then she pulled him to the bed & started telling her inner feelings to him.

She took his hand & kept it on her left chest & said innocently,"Jaanthe hai ki mera dil kitna roya tha aapke un inzaamo ke wajaise...kyun kiya aap aisa...mujhe pehle se hi pata tha ki aap Sam ki boy friend hai...lekin phir bhi babaji ne mere is dil mein aapke liye pyaar rakh diya...pehle babaji mujhe dhoka diya...phir aap...aapne toh meri dosti par hi shak kar diya...kis baat ke liye aapne mujhe sazaa diya Maan boliye...un sabke baavajood bhi mein aapko bhool nahi paayi...sab log mujhe gandi nazron se dekthe hain...pehle woh Sam aur uske baad woh Vikram..."

Maan's heart choked seeing her pain which Geet was letting out.Maan's eyes filled with tears & Geet saw this & wiped it immediately,"Aap kyun ro rahe hain...mere liye rone ki koi zaroorat nahi...kyunki mein toh aapki jhooti mangetar hoona...aur aap aise roenge toh mujhe bahut dard hoga...mujhe itna dard mat dijiye mein aur ab sehan nahi kar sakthi...meir ek baat sunenge,jaanthe hain kyun mein aapse door rehna chahthi hoon kyunki meri ek baar shaadi toot chuki hai aur koi nahi mujhe apna yega...aur jo aadmi mujhe apnayega usse woh Vikram maar daalega...aisa hi usne mere daarji ke saamne shapath liya tha...jab humaari shaadi darji ne tod dithi...mein aapko khona nahi chahthi...mein aapko door se khush dekhna chahtha hoon...kyunki mein aapse bahut pyaar karthi hoon...pls mujhe apne haal par chod dijiye...pls I love u Maan..."And she slept on his shoulder comfortably.

Maan's eyes welled up but was also angry on Vikram for making his Geet like this.Geet never was afraid of anything but she was scared of Maan who was her life.That's why she was ready to sacrifice her love for a mere man who is from past...Maan decided to know more abt this vikram.Maan made Geet to sleep changing her dress & drying her hair & went to handle the party.

After the party everyone went to their homes while Maan took a shower & freshen up & went to outhouse.Geet was still sleeping peacefully & he came near her & kissed her forehead.Maan said,"Geet tumhaare zindagi mein jo koi bhi andheron ka saaya bikherne ke liye aayega usse Maan Singh Khurana ka saamna karna padega.Kyunki ab tumhaari zindagi mere saath jud gayi hai aur mein tumhaare aur mere beech aisi kaale ssaya ko mitaakar rahunga."

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5LyYQrSPjo&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Then he went & searched the diary which Pari had mentioned to him & got it on her study table.Maan took it & started reading it.He took the 2003 diary which was the year they met in the college for the first time.
He opened the first page which was empty,& then he turned till August 01 & read it,

AUGUST 01 2003-Today is the first day of my engineering college but first day only I quarelled with a girl called Sameera(When he read Sameera's name then his lips tightened)But today I bumped to the most handsome guy & dude of the college,Maan Singh Khurana.He's two year senior to me but some change I felt in my heart when I was in his arms accidentally.

AUGUST 02 2003-Today I & Pinky attended the orientation class which was full of slap & shout.How dare that Sameera slap my best friend?But my heart felt pain when Maan supproted her which made me jealous & angry on him & first time I shouted at a person losing my temper.But I felt a sharp pain in my heart when I was shouting on Maan.

Maan turned the pages & stopped in the specific date becoz it mentioned Sameera once again.When he read that then he felt proud of Geet.

SEPTEMBER 03 2003-Today Sam behaved with me & Pinky very badly but I also taught her a very good lesson.The food which we worship as a god she threw it to the ground with arrogance & ego.But I twisted that hand which she threw the food & made her pain.But I feel bad for Maan,first time he said to Sam that she don't trust him.But how could she think that I can steal him from her becoz I was sitting beside him.If death comes then also am not going to do that.I know him that he's only one woman man.

When Maan read this then he felt proud & his eyes welled up becoz of the words contained love to him.Then he slowly turned the pages & stopped to read that part.

OCTOBER 10 2003-Aaj to Sam ne had hi kardi.She sent some her dad's party workers to warn me to keep my nose out of her business but those rowdies threatened Pinky.Pinky was scared like hell & I can't tolerate this & I searched those rowdies & beat them balck & blue for touching my Pinky in that way.How dare she threaten Pinky like that then I came to know that they were sent here to threaten me.

When he read this page then an impressive smile crept on his lips & thought,"No wonder she's phoolandevi's second avatar."Then he turned the pages further then he saw another Sam's episode.That detail made him shocked.

OCTOBER 20 2003-Today the funniest incident happened becoz today I saw Mr.Shroff who is Sam's father who's previously from our village only.Though he was respectable in the village but he always gave respect to my darji.He was happy to meet me when he came to know that I'm darji's poti.He was very angry on Sam for quarelling with me & advised her to befriend me.

Maan thought,"So that's why Sam hated Geet's appearance becoz they both are from same village but Sam's father was giving respect to Darji."Then he turned the pages then he stopped to see another Sam's episiode.

DECEMBER 02 2003-Today I am so happy that I became the best friend of Maan.My heart rejoiced & I felt comfortable though I barely know him.

Maan also smiled remembering the day when he accepted her as his best friend.

DECEMBER 05 2003-Today Sam sent his boy friend to defame in front of the college & Maan but unfortunately Pinky was caught in the situation & I beat him black & blue for touching my Pinky like that."

Maan now remembered the incident how Adi had told him entire truth to him abt that incident.He felt once guilty for accusing Geet without any proof.

JANUARY 10 2004-Today I & Maan came to know that Pinky & Adi veerji like each other though Adi veerji is so hesitant & shy.We planned to make them come closer & took them to horror movie as I knew that Pinky is very scared of horror movie.She came closer to Adi veerji very soon seeing the first scene of the horror movie & I laughed at her antics who was cribbing to herself taking the name of god.Maan is a sweet guy but didn't know that I am not afraid of horror movies but sat beside me & consoled me.It would be good if he consoled Pinky who was scaring like a hell.

Maan smiled at her comments & thought,"No wonder she's the phoolandevi's second avatar."Then he remembered the present Geet who was scared like hell & was disappointed.Then he turned the pages & he enjoyed her description abt him.She called him 'Dusht Danav.' 'das sir wala raavan,' as she saw his ego,arrogance & attitude.He also admired the sweet descriptions of him in the diary.

Then took the 2005 year diary & turned the pages & took the September starting page & read that how she had described that he's in deeply in love with Sameera & how she was in love deeply with him.How she decided that she had made a biggest sin & thought of confessing in front of Sameera & ask forgiveness from her for loving her property who's Maan.After reading those pages Maan came to know that Geet was deeply in love with him but was hiding that becoz of their friendship.

Precap-Geet,"Maa ab mein yeh naatak aur nahi kar sakthi..."

PREVIOUS PART 31-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2884605?pn=17

NEXT PART 33-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2884605?pn=19

Edited by geetsrir.maan - 11 years ago
mysteriousmilli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent part... loved it...😛
eagerly waiting to know the next...