Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Mohit Raina- u r fab...

Sanyomg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
How can sum1 be so manly yet god-looking ,so subtle yet effective, so apt in each n every expresion, so dedicatd yet down to earth who else than MOHIT RAINA HIMSELF. Today I am ful of praises for him bcoz I could truly feel lord shiva's pain n despair thru mohit's eyes YOU ROCK DUDE YES U DO N UR CHEMISTRY WID MOUNI ROCKS EVEN MORE DAN DAT...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Samsangeetha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
200% agree with u dear. I love his dedication toward his work. He always put his maximum. And he is so blessed with what u have mentioned in ur first sentence and we r so blessed with watching his performance.
Sanyomg thumbnail
@samsangeetha yes dear its truly a treat or a blessing to watch mohit as mahadev
romi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today's episode was the best & why won't Sati be priye to Shiva after all she's his ardhanarishwar & when you look at them in this roop u will find shakti in the left (the heart side) & the tandav was awesomeee...his hardwork in Kathak trainig has brought in good results & now i hope people love the show & will be proven when there's increase in TRPS
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sanyo..Love you to have done this post..& this what I have been saying..from day one..HE IS REALLY SHIVJI's choosen child..thats why he is sooo perfect in every sense..& what a human being..he is..Aw..God Bless you..MOHIT..You have cemented your place in my heart..till I die..!!🤗& so also Mouni..!! You both will be my sweetest & best memory..ever..!!😍 Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 12 years ago
Sanyomg thumbnail
Dats so sweet @total-romantic