Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sujana9 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ARCHIE IF U DO APOLOGY NO BODY is here to accept it ur words r already throughed spares in our hearts
u can never get back us
note dis u can just never get back ur loyal fans
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow it is really good to be reminded that I m shit I m so used to people calling me that every where I go because I m different as here I m different colour and wow they dont like it because I m different so they show it and now good to be reminded as always that I m shit

Originally posted by: The007Shivani

Wow it is really good to be reminded that I m shit I m so used to people calling me that every where I go because I m different as here I m different colour and wow they dont like it because I m different so they show it and now good to be reminded as always that I m shit

hey shivu dont say like that dear those racists are shit and you are a sweetheart ðŸ¤—
Edited by Such - 12 years ago
MukTi_is_Meera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
@Shivani: Dont even dare call yourself "shit"...you are such a sweet and encouraging person, not to mention an IF-Rocker now!!! It was because of some inspiring and affectionate readers like you that I could develop an FF like "Lattie"... thanks! And you ROCK!!! Those racist firangs can go to hell ðŸ˜¡
MukTi_is_Meera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sujucoolstar

ARCHIE IF U DO APOLOGY NO BODY is here to accept it ur words r already throughed spares in our hearts
u can never get back us
note dis u can just never get back ur loyal fans

True, who will trust his words now. I take back all the minor support I had for Kunwar and TiKsha till yesterday. Today when Shaz told me about what exactly Kunwar had written to Kavya as a so-called "apology"...I was shocked, and very very put off. 
They dont even mean this sorry...they are saying this to make us forget. But will we...? NO...

_SenbonZakura_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Apology demand kar ke kya faayda.. dey have already expressed wat dere opinion is of d fans and how important we are to dem.. despite of d fact dat nobody was actually saying anything negative to TikSha.. dey made such comments.. so wats d point in now apologising under pressure.. dey have already lost their "SHIT"... and dere "SHIT" dont plan on returning back..
achuAR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
what do they mean by saying fans are shits??
atleast they should remember that these ppl were only there to support them and to an extent they only helped them to build up their career...
seriously didn't expect such cmnts from them

anamika143.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes apology needed coz fans r not only fr appreciation but also fr critism n they shud hv accepted this fact b4 they entered this profession

Originally posted by: aria009hera

Apology demand kar ke kya faayda.. dey have already expressed wat dere opinion is of d fans and how important we are to dem.. despite of d fact dat nobody was actually saying anything negative to TikSha.. dey made such comments.. so wats d point in now apologising under pressure.. dey have already lost their "SHIT"... and dere "SHIT" dont plan on returning back..

hey Anky dont call yourself with that word...i mean if they think like that then let it be... but we know what we are and  we have self respect and lets show them by quitting d3 show itself... 
And frnds lets plan and make a list of who all want to quit the show !!! lets make them learn a lesson out of all this... they dont bother about us... none of them had turned up to say sorry ... we r talking abt them from 2 days and there's no reply at all ... so who all r quitting ???