Episode1:Arnav Laaling His Mrsi-sua ...

Posted: 12 years ago
This One Is framed in To a Proper FF ..So Those who started to read ..You can Read It Here and
the Title Also Changed ..

They are Poles Apart ... Nothing in common they themselves beleives ..strongly , but they are together now ..As couple ...
Its destiny ., She sighs ..
.There is nothing Like Destiny , Everything Going according to my plan only ...He Roars Back..
What Plan ?? she asks
I dont need to tell You everything Khushi Kumari Gupta ...
Singh Raizada ...She reminds ..,
He turns his face in anger ,
He hates her , then why his heart fill with some unexplainable contentment when she claims as his only !
He dont want to see her! But why he cant let her go away from his eyes .
She is bold ,and what she can do , even she dont have a clue
Nothing can stop her , But then she always roams around him just to feel and cribe Why you caged me like this ??
Bas hogaya enough Bakwas ... I am very stupid to write Intro .. anyway this si story of Arnav Singh Raizada a man who lives always onhis own terms and Khushi Kumari Gupta Who dont have any terms at all ..
How they met .. Then how they became Husband and Wife ...and then their journey as husband and wife ... is what this story is about ...
And Pyar ???
Dont ask me ..ha ha ..Somebody very wise cute and sexy said ..
Shaadi Hokey Ithnaye DIn huey ..Ab Kya Pyar Hona ..LOL
More Over Dont you guys ever felt Shyam Ithna Kameena hi .fir bhee Khushi ko shadi karkey pana Chahtha hi , with her consent , not lusting over her body or physically making her his ... so through this FF i am trying to find an answer for Shyamus Obsession on Khushi and How teh pasts of everyone is Intermingled ...
Ok ..Now read Like and comment

Read More here

'magiciasarnav' is my Pm Id , if You promise me comments and likes for my every update then only send request to my Pm id
Edited by -Magicia- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhang ke liye poora haftha pada hi yar ...
what if she trick arnav and escape and NK offer her Bhang ,,,and Arnav realize what it is and before she could drink he grab and drink ..
infuriated khushi drink 2 or 3 glasses of it ...then ...
before she could drink more Arnav pick her up in front of everyone and go to pool area ...how it will be...
Edited by -Magicia- - 12 years ago
sweetshaama thumbnail
I would SO love it if this prediction becomes true, it would aptly pay way for the poolside Holi Promo :) 
ASRism thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wah wah..I loved it ..this prediction looks close ...but in precap we need bhang as per promo right :)
Originally posted by: savvy76

wah wah..I loved it ..this prediction looks close ...but in precap we need bhang as per promo right :)

bhang ke liye poora haftha pada hi yar ...

what if she trick arnav and escape and NK offer her Bhang ,,,and Arnav realize what it is and before she could drink he grab and drink ..

infuriated khushi drink 2 or 3 glasses of it ...then ...

before she could drink more Arnav pick her up in front of everyone and go to pool area ...how it will be...

sikhni_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
wah kya baat hai πŸ‘...liked it 
mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Arre u ka hai na...humka tumhara postwa...bahutte na achcha laga...samjheev...

majja hi aayee gawa...Phatee sareee. with Arnav Bitwa...sone pe suhaga hota agar u dduunnooo danace karat rahe...uff...hello hi bye bye...ieee IF ki ladkiyan...paglayee gayee hai sari ki sari

Originally posted by: mtina0207

Arre u ka hai na...humka tumhara postwa...bahutte na achcha laga...samjheev...

majja hi aayee gawa...Phatee sareee. with Arnav Bitwa...sone pe suhaga hota agar u dduunnooo danace karat rahe...uff...hello hi bye bye...ieee IF ki ladkiyan...paglayee gayee hai sari ki sari

oh mamiji ..when a jawan ladka ...heran hi pareshan ..hi .. holi se apney wife ka ..laal gaal kar Raheo ho ... we will be ..chawal ho ga na...

Anjali : NK  bhai chawal nahee Pagal ...

ya vahee Pagal ...i mean crazy ...OK Nannav
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely post.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ever since I saw the episode (till khushi slips out of the Pooja room), I was thinking that clever Khushi will make some excuse that since it is her 1st Holi after marriage?, she prefers her hubby dera to fill her maang, cheeks with colour 1st only after that she will get herself coloured by others.

But after I saw our drooling ASR watching the self talk of Snake, I am sure like hell that he will make that excuse of he will be the first one to colour his bride and it is his lawful right and does the honour. After watching that scene, I am pretty sure that snake will run out of that place in frustration.

But your language is so good and hillarious, that it was so difficult for me to control my laughter as I am in my office seriously working on some important quote, (thats what my boss feels πŸ˜‰ about his dedicated colegue).

Tghanks for your funfilled updated. Keep doing it.

Jaya
Thank You for your Comments