Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: rightnow

Even if it only a game, a person's real character comes out. Now even JD's friends will have some doubts. He maybe sweet on the face but ...

In comparison, Juhi in BB allowed herself to be manipulated and it made her life easy. And she even won.

RR reminds me of Mayavati, the erstwhile CM.

JD was Shilpa and Rohit's baap in mind games.
April2007 thumbnail
JD played the game best.

All the girls were eliminated with the exception of Rajrani.

Rajrani is correct this is more of a men's game,. The men bonded with each other and chucked the girls out one by one, all the skill games designed in a way they will require muscle power..no game which require brain power.

Rajrani is the best player overall, she was very good in strategy and was very hard working, she was best in cooking and making in most of the survival techniques.

The love JD for saving her..for me the game would have ended if she was driven out by three men.

Love JD the great strategist..btw, all successful businesses are build on game playing and strategy.
April2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ingloriusb

I am glad What JD did !!!  

I am also very very glad that JD rescued Rajrani..

I would have hated to see three men in the top and all the girls eliminated one by one. 

JD is the master game player..all business are build on strategy and game playing..TN lied and played an unsuccessful game..in the end he lost and had to eat the crow, he is lying when he says he should have listen to his heart..if Rajrani was out he would be rejoicing..

I love the fact that JD saved himself and Rajrani..
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: April2007

JD played the game best.

All the girls were eliminated with the exception of Rajrani.

Rajrani is correct this is more of a men's game,. The men bonded with each other and chucked the girls out one by one, all the skill games designed in a way they will require muscle power..no game which require brain power.

Rajrani is the best player overall, she was very good in strategy and was very hard working, she was best in cooking and making in most of the survival techniques.

The love JD for saving her..for me the game would have ended if she was driven out by three men.

Love JD the great strategist..btw, all successful businesses are build on game playing and strategy.

I agree that RR... was good at cooking and hard working.
But she wasn't going to be eliminated bec she is a girl - she was a strong candidate that is the reason. Also I may disagree on the line about men throwing the girls out.. bec I think that the girls like Monisha, Evelyn and Payal over stayed in the game.
Amazingly enough Shilpa was a good player - hardworking - but the same JD had got her thrown out twice.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: April2007

I am also very very glad that JD rescued Rajrani..

I would have hated to see three men in the top and all the girls eliminated one by one. 

JD is the master game player..all business are build on strategy and game playing..TN lied and played an unsuccessful game..in the end he lost and had to eat the crow, he is lying when he says he should have listen to his heart..if Rajrani was out he would be rejoicing..

I love the fact that JD saved himself and Rajrani..

JD saved RR simply bec he didn't want Stith to win either. Truth is the number 3 position was a waste with JD in it... I wish someone more deserving would have fought in the last 3. As for RR winning, then I'm happy for her. But for me I'm not sexist to believe only men or only women should win.. I'd say let the best person win regardless of their gender. The only time I get irritated when women are put down when men make suggestive comments against the female gender (and rape) or girl child killing, favourism over children due to their gender. Otherwise in all healthy comps it doesn't matter which gender wins. Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago