Devon ke Dev Mahadev

TOI: Holi aayi re -- Mohit

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
HOLI AAYEE RE 

GITA HARI 

Call it Holi,Rangpanchami or Vasant Utsav,this spring festival is celebrated with much gaiety and gay abandon in various parts of our country on Phalgun Poornima.Since ancient times,this is one festival where nothing comes between different social strata,caste or age.The two-day festivities range from bonfires being lit on the previous evening to commemorate the astounding escape of Bhakt Prahlad from asur Hiranyakashipus sister Holika.The second day is celebrated by spraying colours,guzzling thandai and feasting on gujjiyas,mithais and a lavish gastronomic spread.rs are incomplete without th late every serial has its shar o this festival of colours.Lets fi creen actors take on Holi is!

>> Mohit Raina (Shiva of Devon ka Dev) 

Hailing from North,Holi is a looked-forward-to event.Besides playing it with colours,I love to gorge on the gujjiyas and sweets.So far I have never had bhaang but this year as I play Lord Shiva,I think I will go for it and let's see what happens.I hope revellers take care and use organic colours.I wish all the readers a joyous and safe Holi! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
YAYAYAYYY...!!  go for BHANG Mohit.πŸ‘πŸΌ.& let me know How was it..Yahan pe mil nahin rah ahai yaar..!!πŸ˜†Love you MOHIT..!!
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank u for sharing i really want to know if he likes  drinking bhaangπŸ˜† Edited by .Reshama. - 12 years ago
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Where did u get this article, do u have a source? Am just curious?

Edited by .Reshama. - 12 years ago
Sweet_Anjy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

HOLI AAYEE RE 

GITA HARI 

Call it Holi,Rangpanchami or Vasant Utsav,this spring festival is celebrated with much gaiety and gay abandon in various parts of our country on Phalgun Poornima.Since ancient times,this is one festival where nothing comes between different social strata,caste or age.The two-day festivities range from bonfires being lit on the previous evening to commemorate the astounding escape of Bhakt Prahlad from asur Hiranyakashipus sister Holika.The second day is celebrated by spraying colours,guzzling thandai and feasting on gujjiyas,mithais and a lavish gastronomic spread.rs are incomplete without th late every serial has its shar o this festival of colours.Lets fi creen actors take on Holi is!

>> Mohit Raina (Shiva of Devon ka Dev) 

Hailing from North,Holi is a looked-forward-to event.Besides playing it with colours,I love to gorge on the gujjiyas and sweets.So far I have never had bhaang but this year as I play Lord Shiva,I think I will go for it and let's see what happens.I hope revellers take care and use organic colours.I wish all the readers a joyous and safe Holi! 

So he did hav bhang or what...πŸ˜‰..anyways can u pllss tell me d source of dis article n link..wud b greatfull 2 u..😊
romi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy Holi to u too Mohit
pooji2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy Holi to you too Mohitwa!!!

How did Bhang trial go???

Love ya!!!!
patakha-guddi thumbnail