Short Update-9th March

princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey all!

The regular updater is probably going to update the detailed one soon(I hope). Meanwhile, I thought I could just leave a short update for the ArMians who might be waiting.

Lakshmi and Arjun give the food to the poor and Lakshmi is pleasantly surprised by Arjun's gestures. She reaches home and gushes to bua about her day and informs her family(bua and father), that they have been invited to the Holi party of the Agnihotri's by Arjun. Her father is reluctant at first but gives in after lakshmi assures him and they decide to take along 21kgs of laddoos as present since they are from the bride's side. Bua and Lakshmi are overly excited at the prospect of visiting the Agnihotri mansion and Lakshmi is looking forward to seeing her dream coming true.
While Daadi, Arjun's mom, Swati and Arjun's younger brother are reminiscing about past year holi celebrations and planning for the party the following day, Arjun's father cancels the party when Arjun informs him that he had invited Lakshmi and her family for the party already. Daadi tries to make her 'duggu' see some sense but he is adamant at his stance saying he was the one who made decision about the guests invited to the party and wouldn't tolerate any such people mingling with the VVIP guests.
Arjun is worried about the fact that Lakshmi was so excited but Daadi helps him by calling bua and telling her that they had to cancel the party as "duggu" had to go out of town for important work and they didn't want to party without him. Lakshmi and bua were disappointed but Daadi enquires if they could  come to Sanatan nagar instead to play holi to which a hesitant bua agrees at lakshmi's approval.

Hope this helped a bit.
See you on Monday.
Love
Swati