I really dont get this lady

Rani48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
First she loves Sandy and then she hates her for what being educated and in her eyes Sandy is a liar.  So she is hell bent in making Sany's life miserable and get her away from her angel son of hers. SInce she has raised some angels in her life. Her two other sons are the picture of honesty and sweetness and kidness., her Daughter is the top of her class and can cook the best food in the world. She is a top chief.  Her Other Daughter in law is what every mother awants for there son. They came from far way dreaming of one day having a daughter in law like Meena.  

And here this poor women got handed this Girl Sandy who does not know how to cook, clean. She can read and write and has a brain and so that is something now one wants ever. After all she wanted the very best for her oldest son. She wanted an uneducated girl that has no brains of her own and that She Bhabbo can tell her want to say and do and eat and when to use the restroom.,

I am so sick of this women really... 

She wants Sandy a test of 15 days and if she does not pass she will have to leave the house so Sandy passes the test with making Maasa fall in love with her. So she (Bhabo) goes back on her word and makes another excuse. So if she wants to separate Sandy and her son from one another and get him to marry another girl , then why is she so shocked to hear that they have had no relations with each other. 

Why is she questioning Sandy about Her sons needs and wants as a husband. What difference does it make to her. She should be happy to hear that so if she gets her kicked out of hte house it would be much easier since they have not come together as a husband and a wife.  

Why did she not suspect Meena of taking those pills as soon as Sandy told her about her and Surj? She made is such a big deal when she thought it was Sandy to took it, but she just let it go when she knows that it belongs to Meena. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Mother's are very attached to their sons, and fathers are to their daughter.  It's natural.

And every mother wants a DIL that will take care of her son...and that always refers to basic needs first.  I mean a wife can be earning as much as her husband, but if she can't keep the house clean or if her husband has to do his own ironing, constantly eat take out, or be alone in the bedroom 🤔...believe me no MIL is going to be happy.  That's a fact...I mean...as the saying goes..."We've come a long way baby!"...but we're still not there yet...even in the 21st century. 😆

Bhabo has fallen way into the gutter...but then you have to remember the huge difference in the level of education, thinking, social class, etc, between her and Sandhya.

I still remember at SurYa's wedding.  Mohit was offered some nuts, and he took fistfulls and even stuffed his pockets, and Sandhya's bhabi was looking on like...how cheap.😕

And that is exactly how you feel when you see the current antics of the Raathi family...how cheap.

And dealing with this very backward family is the daunting task that a very dignified Sandhya has to overcome...becoming an IPS officer should be a  piece of cake after that.

I just hope people are not turned off from the whole idea of marriage after watching this show.😆

Edited by ummesulaiman - 12 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

Mother's are very attached to their sons, and fathers are to their daughter.  It's natural.

And every mother wants a DIL that will take care of her son...and that always refers to basic needs first.  I mean a wife can be earning as much as her husband, but if she can't keep the house clean or if her husband has to do his own ironing, constantly eat take out, or be alone in the bedroom 🤔...believe me no MIL is going to be happy.  That's a fact...I mean...as the saying goes..."We've come a long way baby!"...but we're still not there yet...even in the 21st century. 😆

Bhabo has fallen way into the gutter...but then you have to remember the huge difference in the level of education, thinking, social class, etc, between her and Sandhya.

I still remember at SurYa's wedding.  Mohit was offered some nuts, and he took fistfulls and even stuffed his pockets, and Sandhya's bhabi was looking on like...how cheap.😕

And that is exactly how you feel when you see the current antics of the Raathi family...how cheap.

And dealing with this very backward family is the daunting task that a very dignified Sandhya has to overcome...becoming an IPS officer should be a  piece of cake after that.

I just hope people are not turned off from the whole idea of marriage after watching this show.😆

Yes, Bhabho's behaviour is natural for any mom-in-law who finds out that her son has not had his needs fulfilled by his wife but what locus standi does this woman have to question Sandy's reluctance to bed her husband when she herself was planning to throw her out of the house after the 15-day test?  So Sandy was supposed to keep offering herself to her son till her time is up in the house?  What if she had gotten pregnant in the meantime? Bhabho is against contraceptions too.  So she would have anticipated that Sandy could have gotten pregnant in the meantime. So what was she planning to do then? Keep Sandy till the baby was born and then chuck out the mother without her child?  Bhabho's brains are seriously missing. No wonder her own M-i-l took great pleasure in poking her and humiliating her in front of the entire household. Serves her right.