New Abhi Nikki FF - From You to Me-Completed - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
wow mitz and Pra great concept and ff loving it plz continue soon 

@jyothi , Thanks so much sweetie . Will put up the next part this weekend

@Rucha , Thank you so much sweetie . Good to see your comment finally and love your profile pic .

@Nehu ,  Yes , you have told me before too . You are very kind and nice . And so glad you liked my poems . Oh I am so relieved . I haven't written a poem since a long time because of  lack of inspiration . I remember Honey used to put these lovely poems in all her  FFs and I think even Khush did it once . So , I took that as an idea and decided to write small verses to go alongwith the parts . Good to know that you liked them 😊

@Jibreen (I hope I remember your name right ) , thanks so much . We are glad you like this FF .

@hemvb , thank you .
Originally posted by mitzification

I can't hold myself any longer ... I have to comment on this heheheh

I just loved that You gave Nikki such a nice flashback .. instead of that stupid diary wala flashback that didnt make any sense ... and now it has just struck me ... if she had seen the pink suit ... the one she wore in AR roka .. tab kya hota haye...

I never hated Suman ... that much hehehe so I find Abhi and SUman dialogue v v believable ...
I always felt the scene where suman asks nikki for help and where Nikki was draged into the car by Suman  and even the scene where lab ka darwaza band ho jaata hai .. these scenes had potential which was not exploited ...

So Abhi hits back at Nikki in the car ...oooh

But why does he forget her house and speeds away ?

He dsnt wait for her to get inside ...πŸ₯Ί
Haa haa Mitzi ,
Glad you liked the white suit flashback . I know that diary entry seemed to come out of nowhere. And you know what , I planned on putting the pink suit memory too , but then the scene was getting too long . And plus it was the white suit that kind of took forward their story together .

I definitely did not like Suman , but you have to give her comic timing a thumbs up even if she was annoying 90% of the time .

@bold , He remembered where she lived and inadvertently he got on the road to her house  . But , when she stops him suddenly and tells him that they have already reached her house , he is suprised with himself that he remembers her house so well and it does annoy him a little that the journey has ended so quickly . But the feeling lasts for a very brief time . Once , she gets out of the car , he feels, he does not have any more duties towards her . She is just an intern , he tries to convince himself and before his resolve would weaken , he decides to get away from her . This is what I was thinking of 😊
Edited by pra19 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nehu_1

And I couldn't stop myself from quoting this one and tell you my point of view.
@bold I never said I did. But then I never liked her for some obvious reasons like being a die hard AN fan I hated her spoil some best of the intense AN moments. Arghh I so wanted to rip her apart back then.πŸ˜†
@red I totally agree. In that car wala scene,I so wanted that specks wali ajeeb ladki should have been dropped at her place first and then I wanted to see only AN in the car. Kya hota tab?
And abt the the scene where they get locked in the lab,I already told you my point o view on that.
Hmm , interesting POVs you two have .
@bold part , Yes absolutely . I agree I too felt like ripping her apart .

@underline , Hmmm , if that did happen , I'd think they would just sit in the car and sulk , Nikki feeling awkward and him acting like he doesn't give a damn . And if they did end up having some conversation , it wouldn't go anywhere .He'd only try to insult her further , blaming her and calling her all that he liked to call her without giving her a chance to speak.
But I think , he would still drop Nikki home first , unless her house is mch after Suman's 😊 because at that point of time , she is the one he doesn't want to be alone with compared to Suman.

And Nehu , on a different note , I have developed a faintest liking and interest for Virat Kohli (I stopped following cricket a long time ago) after seeing him as your display picture for all these days and considering how much you seem to like him πŸ˜‰ .
Originally posted by pra19

Hmm , interesting POVs you two have .
@bold part , Yes absolutely . I agree I too felt like ripping her apart .

@underline , Hmmm , if that did happen , I'd think they would just sit in the car and sulk , Nikki feeling awkward and him acting like he doesn't give a damn . And if they did end up having some conversation , it wouldn't go anywhere .He'd only try to insult her further , blaming her and calling her all that he liked to call her without giving her a chance to speak.
But I think , he would still drop Nikki home first , unless her house is mch after Suman's 😊 because at that point of time , she is the one he doesn't want to be alone with compared to Suman.

And Nehu , on a different note , I have developed a faintest liking and interest for Virat Kohli (I stopped following cricket a long time ago) after seeing him as your display picture for all these days and considering how much you seem to like him πŸ˜‰ .

@red I agree I agree. There would be another showdown of sarcastic remarks because Abhi was still in no mood to hear her explanation at that point of time and Nikki had decided to give him back, So, that's only that could have happened.πŸ˜†
@Italics Ahem everyone is allowed to like but he's officially mineπŸ˜† And I have become a total besharam piece over here.😳
@green Did I ever tell you that I like him?πŸ€” You guessed that from my dp,right? But then you really don't know how much I like him,no no love him.☺️ OMG I'm a complete nutcase. But then I don't care.🀣
Originally posted by Nehu_1

@red I agree I agree. There would be another showdown of sarcastic remarks because Abhi was still in no mood to hear her explanation at that point of time and Nikki had decided to give him back, So, that's only that could have happened.πŸ˜†
@Italics Ahem everyone is allowed to like but he's officially mineπŸ˜† And I have become a total besharam piece over here.😳
@green Did I ever tell you that I like him?πŸ€” You guessed that from my dp,right? But then you really don't know how much I like him,no no love him.☺️ OMG I'm a complete nutcase. But then I don't care.🀣
Yes , yes darling , he is all yours , officially and unofficially too πŸ˜‰.
No one is tresspassing in your area ...
Rahul Dravid is my first and last celebrity crush ...

And its easy to guess that you like him , seeing all your display pics 😊 .
Originally posted by pra19

He remembered where she lived and inadvertently he got on the road to her house  . But , when she stops him suddenly and tells him that they have already reached her house , he is suprised with himself that he remembers her house so well and it does annoy him a little that the journey has ended so quickly . But the feeling lasts for a very brief time . Once , she gets out of the car , he feels, he does not have any more duties towards her . She is just an intern , he tries to convince himself and before his resolve would weaken , he decides to get away from her . This is what I was thinking of 😊
You know after AN fight ... viewers wanted these subtle hints of their liking each other because obviusly no bold declaration of love could occur but we never got them
in scene where Abhi says a new assistant is comin Nikki gets shocked but later on seeing Suman she smirks
in scene where Suman asks her to help her ... Nikki becomes flustered ...wish it was written better
again in car scene ... it cld have gone somewhere ..like  you showed ,Abhi remembring her house etc.. or maybe Nikki mentioning ... Yes Dr Modi loves music sply jazz .. or something like that ...
koi gal nahi ... aap likh lena ...apne ff mein πŸ˜†

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

wow pra amazing part sad 😭but superb πŸ‘

Nikki could not believe what she had just heard . Was this man for real ? Who did he think she was ? Why was he treating her like one would treat a mere subordinate ? So was that all she was to him now , a mere intern? Someone who could do menial tasks for him . Someone who could do all the unpleasant things for him . Suddenly she felt a heaviness in her heart as it sunk into despair . He felt nothing for her now ! Not even anger , not even the urge to humiliate . He did not even hate her enough to humiliate her or hurt her . And here she was , finding some strange form of comfort in all those "humiliations" , a comfort that in some vague manner reminded her that his hurt was just an outcome of the intense love he felt for her . But now , the hatred was gone and with it the love was gone too ! πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

this is my most favourite part feel so bad for niki πŸ˜­ plz continue soon eagerly waiting for the next part thank you πŸ˜Š
Edited by jsdoll - 12 years ago
nice part loved it cont soon