Veer Shivaaji: Written Update 9th March '12[Leap]

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY  POST]

Raje says that now thy hv reached chakand fort n its under thr control, n now for this swadhinta sangram thy need to built a rajdhani, baji kaka says if he has decided abt it n raje says yes n he was waiting for berji to cum with gud news.

Berji was in murumgad fort n inspecting it, berji to himself, that he never thought of it but raje's eyes found the best. Berji came back, raje appreciate him that only he can do this n berji described the internal structure n says its perfect for the capital, raje says its best suitable n no one beat it.

Scene changed, raje's army attack the fort n soon the fort is under raje's control, raje host the flag n declare it as the capital for swarajya, all decision related to independent struggle will be taken here only, the treasure thy got from torna will be taken in use to renuvate the fort n now its gng to be known as Rajgad fort.

Scene changed, sai n soyara came to fort, soyara was very excited n ask sai that hw much time it will take to rebuilt the fort, might be sum days, sai ask her to wait for few years, sai leaves n soyara sit on pond side n put her hand in water.

Time passes by(leap), sum flowers were there in the pond, a maid came n call choti rani sahib n soyara turns, maid ask her that badi rani sahib(sai), calling her, she says that she again forgot that sai must be waiting for her, she ran towards her room.

Thy were in rajgad fort, as soyara ran inwards, she colides with a maid n flowers fell down on her but she dnt n move further, as she move she met gomaji kaka n he ask her y is she in a hurry n she replied that nothing imp but sai calling her, as she moves further shyamraj n mankoji meet her n wishes her.

Soyara reached sai's room, she was making mala to put in raje's pagdi, soyara says that she was tired of collecting flowers n here she was decorating raje's pagdi, sai says that she has asked her to collect flowers for puja just becoz no one will collect beautiful flowers as she can, soyara ask if she has seen the arangements or not, sai says that she was waiting for that only, soyara take her to show the arrangements n sai liked it, which make soyara very happy, sai ask if she has shown it to maasahib n thy goes to call her.

Scene changed, jijabai came to darbaar with mankoji n shyamraj, thy told jijabai that raje declared war against shehzad khan, who was the qiledaar of shujanmangal fort, jijabai believe in his decision, shyamraj says that thy also trust raje's decision, when he has brave warriors like baji, bhimaji, yesaji, noor n tanaji but thr army has only 300 soldiers n shehzad's army has 5 thousand soldiers, jijabai says that battles are won with strategy not strength.

Scene changed, raje reached to battle field with soldiers n warriors, song in bg, raje came n ask noor wat does he saw n he replied that he can saw huge army n then raje ask the same ques to tanaji n he says that he'll saw wat raje ask him to see, raje says that dronacharya ask this to arjun n he replied that he can see only birds eye, yesaji dnt get it n raje says that he's only able to watch shehzad khan, all got it n now thy are watching shehzad only.

Shehzad ask him to return as he cant harm him, but raje dnt listen n then attack from both side, raje stop his soldiers in between n ask to walk in row of 5, attack again, raje was moving ahead with killing soldiers, it created terror in his eyes, raje came down from horse n tanaji, jeeva make cradle for him n he jump to elephant n kill him, he fell down dead. Scene changed, raje host flag on the fort.

Precap: Adil was fuming with raje's win on one more fort, begum ask him to defeat him from strategy, adil says that a surprise death is waiting for him.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

namsii231997 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
great update di...new sai n soyra r pretty n shivaji 2 is vry gud...but if sumthing lyk i am not watching the usual shivaji...like it is sumthing else...sumthing anjaan...i burst into tears as i saw the new soyara at th pond..n dat tune...
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnx fr d updt khushi di! Ya me 2, i was literally crying 2 c sai n soyara changed... but de r very pretty n act well... n meri iccha poori ho gayi Sai is being made 2 wear lots of jewellery!
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 Action filled and Superfast episode...Elder Shivaji is impressive, Sai-Soyra cute bonding has developed with years😊...But I'll miss Paras Palak a lot. 
chand1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gr8 update...the epi was vry nice..!:) liked the way the characters were introduced...liked  Sai a lot...:)
frozen.devil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
riu mujhe bhi sai bahut pasand aai! she is sooo beautiful.. even soyara is cute...
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
really liked all the new actors, wonderful epi!

but i miss the young actors :(
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
its no doubt guyz we all gonna miss the younger cast but its a fact with all historical shows without leap thr's no story n i personally like the new cast a lot except tanaji , younger one was much impressive 
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Khushi!!!

yes though we miss old cast; i agree the new cast are as good as then old one.

the bonding btw Sai n Soyara developed as some one already mentioned.

even i too felt old Tanaji was good but we must now accept the show with new cast.

looking forward for some dhamaka episodes in this.

Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.