Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice 
intersting
cont
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

@Mel: Apologizes, I was feeling very sleepy after watching the videos!

Many of you are confused; here is a summary of the characters from the prologue

Eddy: Nickname, Geet's elder sister

Jem: Nickname, Geet's brother-in-law

Essie: Geet's 6 yrs old sister but calls Eddy "mom" because never knows her mother and father just like Geet, Jeff, and Eddy

Jeff: Geet's brother

According to Geet, nobody knows why their parents left them with their auntie!

Part 1

How would you feel while entering your new house?

I felt horrible! How could I been better? I wanted to tell Eddy that I would runaway in the next minute! But how? Even Eddy and Jem aka Jeremy were super stressed.

Hehee…I nicknamed Jeremy as Jem. Don't you find Je-re-mie way too long?

Me I do! Jeff thinks I'm crazy, and I nicknamed him too. But I wonder why Eddy is named Elizabeth and Essie – Erica and Jeff – Jeffrey, why am I the only person possessing an Indian name? Well, I guess, I need to find my parents for that, but I don't want to meet them anyway!

Our new home was enormous enough for five big-head Geet to live in including our family. You know, Essie was now giving Jem a big cuddle, she said "thank you daddy"

Jem giggled and hugged her. Eddy had tears in her eyes. Eddy also gave Jem a big cuddle and Jem grinned at me "buy 1 get 2 free" and winked. Eddy smacked his arm and told me to choose my room.

My room was white, plain white – boring! So I made a mental note to save enough money for the deco! What do you say! I want everything to be cool.

Now like a good kid I told Eddy that I would manage in my new school without her and Jem. They had to go on their very first day of their new jobs plus leaving Essie in the kindergarten.

~~

I gave my new principal of my new school a small weak smile. He's name is Mr. Bob, name or what? As I entered in his cabin I saw a boy working over, I couldn't see his face. Nevermind, I wasn't interested.

Mr. Bob looked at me confused.

"Geet Handa, new girl" I said softly and gave him my innocent look. Innocent looks run in our family; me, Eddy and Essie…!

"Oh, yes, sorry we were busy" Bob said smiling.

I smiled back.

"Please sit down" I sat. "Here's the form, so your 17 and you'll be in the other section there" he smiled. I filled the form silently.

The other boy was working quietly.

"So, Geet, you're happy moving on? Geet? Which language is it?" he asked.

"Indian name sir" the boy replied looking at Bob, "like mine" he said grinning.

Bob looked at me and I smiled and said "yes". "So you're both from India, Geet" he grinned.

"Geet means song" the boy continued without looking at me! Guess what – everyone is unique? I wanted to be different from each other and I wore my purple salwar kameez with purple earrings and tied my hair in a ponytail. Cool or gross?

"So this is the traditional Indian dress" Mr Bob asked.

"Yes, it is, I feel comfortable in it"

I was sure that the boy thought I was Ms. Behenji types! I wanted to scowl at him! "Meet Maan, one of our best students" Mr. Bob said. I looked at him, nice hair, nice clothes, and he looked at me shocked and he smiled.

What?

He was looking at me. Good-looking and charming smile! Falling, already, Geet, NAH

"I am Maan" he introduced and grinned "nice dress and nice hair"

"Gosh" I retorted smirking "silly" I said and rolled my eyes and added "Always want to be different, bet there is no girls wearing this" I challenged.

"Wow" he said smiling, his eyes shining.

How does he do that?

"Here, I'll show you your class" Bob said. "Wait!" Maan called. "Since, I'm finished, I may leave her to her class. "She'll do English with Mrs. Carson" Mr. Bob continued.

"Thank you, sir" I said beaming at Mr. Bob and walked out of his office. "I'll come later around, Mr. Kinston must be waiting for me for starting the class" and closed the door behind me. I waited for him examining my new school. 

He was leading the way and I was walking quickly. "Why are you so impatient to enter the class?" he asked. "Aren't you in a hurry for your class?" I questioned. "Yeah, but it's just one class after yours, so no problem" he said smiling while walking.

Piece of cake or what?

I managed not to grin like a monkey. "Cool" I said trying to sound one of these cool girls. "Like you said; you'll be the unique one in this college" he continued. "And I am" I giggled so did he. "Are you happy with this shift?" he asked surprising me and he knows it. "Nope" I admitted "but I've to go with it anyway, happy or not", he smiled. "You'll get used to it" he added. "Maybe" I added softly. "So you're used of staying here" I asked. "Yep" he retorted. I didn't want to go all personal so I stopped asking questions. "I am just one year older than you" he said "I and some kids in my class form a sort of…" he said and trailed thinking how to explain me. But see, I am Miss Intelligent and I get everything right "yeah, I know what you mean". He beamed and pointed "that's your class".

Panic-stricken, I stood rooted on the corridor way. He turned to look at me "don't worry, I won't leave you, I'll talk to Mrs. Carson, and wait till you settle" he grimaced and I whispered "thank you". He smiled and knocked at the door. Mrs. Carson was busy scribbling on the board; she stopped and smiled at Maan then at me.

"Hello, Mrs. Carson" Maan greeted.

"Hello Maan" the teacher greeted back. So he was a celebrity, I remembered Mr. Bob saying he's one of our best students…coo-el! "Yes" Mrs. Carson said trying to understand what was happening.

"I was with Mr. Bob, so I offered to take the new girl to your class, she'll be studying in here" Maan said dead serious. Mrs. Carson smiled and gestured for me to enter the class. I glanced at Maan and whispered "thanks".

Once I entered the class-room, I felt horrible. Everyone looked at me as if I had grown a horn on my forehead or I was some sort of alien. Believe me, it's absolutely horrible! They looked at my clothes and then at me. I was fair, all of my siblings are fair and I am sort of creamy fair one. Jeff calls Essie 'Snow White' and me 'Beauty'. Flattering or what?

They fixed me studying my face. Wait-a-second, I told myself. Composing myself, I fixed on my shoes and struggled for my most innocent face ever. Believe it, everyone falls for it! Hehee…Mrs. Carson smiled and Maan entered the class. All of them looked dead shocked. Some of the girls started to give Maan a sick-smile. Arggghhh…Remember – he's a celebrity and good-looking!

"Your name, sweetie" Mrs. Carson asked me.

"Geet Handa" I said softly again. "You can give the class a small introduction" Mrs. Carson said. I glanced at Maan, he nodded and I looked at the kids; they had multi-coloured hair; blonde, brunette, black, and all.

"Hi" I said giving them my 'killing smile' like Jem and Jeff say. Some of the boys were staring at me dreamily, resting their head on their arms. But the girls didn't like me, I could tell.

"I am Geet, and I am from India, I hope that I did not disturb you all by my presence" I said weakly pretending to give a sad and happy smile at the same time. I thought of Jeff how he called me 'Drama Queen, if you know what I mean'.

Maan was smiling at me; I think it is because of my innocent look. "Of course, not" Mrs. Carson smiled and said "you sit next to…"

"Here!" A girl pointed. She smiled at me, I smiled back. "Hi, I am Rosie" she mouthed and I whispered "Geet". "Geet, right" she repeated and grinned. "Okay, Mrs. Carson, see you later around for our English class" he said and gave me a last look. I smiled at him and he responded with another smile of his. How dreamy! Brace yourself, I heard my mind.

"Geet, so you have a good English for starters" Mrs. Carson beamed. I beamed back. "Thank you" I said softly. "And a beautiful face!" someone called at the back. I was shocked and stared at Mrs. Carson like a fool. Rosie turned back and mouthed "That's Zack".

And the bell went off…

Precap: Some girls question Geet about Maan's behaviour? Some friends?

How to become British-British? 😉

angel-ki-shona thumbnail
Yeah you still updated nice loved it con soon
todayzstar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Woww..awesomee
cntnue soonnn..
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the start..
Maan s a super cool guy..
so both r attracted at first sight..
geet s really a nautanki..
good work cutiepie..!
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wowww frankie awesome update yar loved it a lot
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

only Geet and her friend's name sounds Indian but other characters have English names...please don't mind but its confusing...

Interesting start...

thanx for pm...
kamiya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome and amazing😛
loved it
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 1
nice start...